Doojoon and Junhyung got a trouble! Kikwang is happy!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

“Ya! That’s mine! Why do you brought him?” Junhyung pushed Kikwang and stared at Yoseob.

“ I think many people will be better.” Yoseob just make this excuse.

‘I don’t want to be alone with you, Junhyung…I can’t handle myself when I’m with you or with Doojoon..’ Yoseob thought, suddenly he blushed.

“Are you alright, Seobbie?” asked Kikwang worriedly.

“Ah oh yes..” Yoseob tried to smiled.

At the other table…

“! Why did he turn us out!” Dongwoon complained to Hyunseung.

“Calm down, Dongwoon…We just be patient…” said Hyunseung calmly.

“Oh, Hyunseung…I guess our cute friend has too many fans here..haha..” Dongwoon suddenly become interested after seeing Yoseob blushed.

“Yeah..and I can’t understand that he is a magnet of fool people…poor my cute Yoseobbie…He would be better with me!” Hyunseung joked.

“Ah! You are his mother…I am the one who matched with him!” Dongwoon laughed. Dongwoon also joked here. “Whom will catch our cutie Yoseobbie’s heart ya, do you have any idea?” asked Dongwoon.

“Don’t know..the candidates are Kikwang, Doojoon and Junhyung…I think Seobbie still hasn’t realized it yet…he is too sincere…” Hyunseung drank his ice lemon tea he ordered before.

“Hmm..I think so…” Dongwoon ate his fried rice.

Back to Kikwang and Junhyung…

“Can you just leave us alone please!” Kikwang complained at Junhyung after he played with Yoseob in front of his eyes.

“What?” Junhyung glared at Kikwang.

“Oh! Junhyung! There you are..” someone shouted from far place.

“Oh ! Ms. Kim! What does she want!” Junhyung spitted. Yoseob and Kikwang don’t have any idea.

“Junhyung…you…meet me after school…bring Doojoon and Seungho along…Your work is so bad! I’m gonna lecture you after this…” said Ms. Kim.

“Haa? But..after this is go home hour, ms!” Junhyung complained.

“I don’t care…You are just so bad in this task! Meet me this afternoon. With Doojoon and Seungho too!” Ms. Kim is so happy. Junhyung already predicted this.

‘’ Junhyung thought.

“Happy afternoon, Junhyung…let’s go home together, Yoseob!”  Kikwang dragged Yoseob out from cafeteria.

“Ya! Just for today, Kikwang!” Junhyung shouted. Kikwang is laughing and Yoseob? Doesn’t know anything.

After they reached class…

“What??? You two too? “ Yoseob is surprised now.

“Yes…this birthday man forgot to wrote our name!” Hyunseung glared at Dongwoon.

“Oh..didn’t I say that I am sorry?” said Dongwoon.

“So…I will take care of Yoseob..have fun ya!” shouted Kikwang and dragged Yoseob out.

“!” Hyunseung and Dongwoon spitted.

Kikwang enjoyed his day today…He has Yoseob now…They passed Junhyung and Doojoon, Kikwang smirked to them. ‘ Yoseob is mine!’ he sent the telepathy to those two guys.

‘Oh,you will regret it, !! ‘ Doojoon and Junhyung thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wohh...Poor Junhyung and Doojoon..

You have Yoseob today, Kikwang...!! hehehXDXD

This is the update! Hope you will like this...

Thanks for comments heii!! hahah...LOL

Next is...

" Kikwang and Yoseob day! "

Please look forward to it...^____^