Worried Kikwang and Junhyung ~

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Arrggghhh!!!!!!!” Kikwang shouted.

“Can you shut your mouth huh? This is my house…not yours!” Hyunseung glared at Kikwang.

“You are too noisy, !” Junhyung really upset now.

“Like you don’t, !” Kikwang replied.

“What?!” Junhyung stood up to punch Kikwang.

“Stop you two..fighting didn’t resolve anything!” Dongwoon tried to calm down Kikwang and Junhyung.

“I hate you!” Kikwang glared at Junhyung.

“Me too!” Junhyung smirked bitterly.

“Argghh! Where did he go? What did he do? Seobbie!!” Kikwang talked to himself.

Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung are gathering at Hyunseung’s house now. They are searching for Yoseob all day. But they can’t found him anywhere.

“Wow…should I try to call him?” asked Hyunseung.

“Oh, yes please!” Kikwang replied. Then Hyunseung pressed Yoseob’s number on his phone.

“I don’t mind these..but, why do these two here?” asked Dongwoon to Hyunseung. Hyunseung can’t reply Dongwoon question because he is concentrating on his phone now.

“Not your business!” Junhyung answered Dongwoon’s words.

“Hmm…I am his friend!” Kikwang answered and smirked to Junhyung. Kikwang feels he wins a step than Junhyung.

“Oh…I don’t think that Yoseob thinks the same thing as you…” Dongwoon doesn’t sure but he doesn’t want Kikwang to be at the same degree as him. DONGWOON IS YOSEOB’S FIRST BESTFRIEND. SECOND IS HYUNSEUNG. NO MORE PLEASE!

Junhyung is laughing now. Kikwang glared at Dongwoon then to Junhyung.

“SHUT UP!! Yoseob answered the phone!” Hyunseung shocked and told the other.

“I wanna talk to him!” Kikwang rushly run toward Hyunseung. But Hyunseung doesn’t want to give his phone to Kikwang, he asked Yoseob himself.

“Where are you now, Yoseob? Are you fine?” Hyunseung asked rushly, he want to know the condition of his bestfriend. “Oh, neh..He didn’t do anything to you..oh ok…yeah….bye! I’ll call you back later…” Hyunseung hanged up the phone.

“He is alright…He is at his home now…” Hyunseung sighed. Dongwoon relieved. But, Kikwang and Junhyung don’t seem alright.

“Oh..ok then…I will go home..” Junhyung took his jacket and leave Hyunseung’s house.

“Me too..” Kikwang followed Junhyung.

“Don’t you think those two guys are weird?” Dongwoon asked, Hyunseung just nodded.

At Yoseob’s house…

“Uh…this day is sure fun!” Yoseob fell into his bed. He put his phone away.

-FlashBack-

“Uh…don’t..oh,noo!!!” Doojoon  said these creepy things when Yoseob tried to put Dooseob on Doojoon’s hands.

“Hyung! Don’t move! He will fall!” Yoseob is mad at Doojoon now.

“I will not move if you kiss me!” Doojoon threatened Yoseob.

“Just dreaming, hyung!” Yoseob accomplished his mission to put Dooseob.” Alright,hyung…Take care of him,okay? “ Yoseob smiled.

“You would visit him,right?” Doojoon hoped.

‘If he visit Dooseob, then he visit my house..!! Yeahh~!’ Doojoon thought.

“Yes,I will” Yoseob still put his attention to Dooseob.

“Hhaha…alright then…go in!” Doojoon pushed Yoseob to go in to his house. Yoseob said goodbye to Dooseob then leave…To Doojoon? Who cares..

-FlashBackEnd-

“Uhm…I am lucky that my dad is at business trip right now! If not, he will find out that I skipped the class today…” Yoseob sighed. He closes his eyes…Trying to remember what happened today.

“Doojoon hyung…” Yoseob mumbled. After several minutes, Yoseob realized what he said before.

“Doojoon hyung? Why I can only remembered him of all things fun today? Why him?” Yoseob frustrated.

“Maybe I am too tired today…I must take a rest then…” Yoseob tried to sleep, suddenly his phone vibrate.

“Who is that! Argh!” Yoseob really too tired to take a look at his phone. “Ah, a message..” he take his phone and look what is in it.

From : +45xxxxx

Hoy…cutie ! You make me worried today! Ugh!

“Oh…whose number is this! What a word!” Yoseob complained, but suddenly he remembered to whom that words belong to. Junhyung.

“What’s your problem huh?” I replied his message. ‘He will break my mood..I’ll just have to go to sleep…Don’t mind him, Yoseob!’ Yoseob thought. But after his phone vibrated again…

‘What now? What did he say?’  ‘ Wooo..I am curious!’ These two words always flying around Yoseob's mind. Yoseob decided to take a look at his phone.

From  : +45xxxxx

No…I was just worrying about you…I am serious…

He replied. Okay, those words…worry and serious…With just only two words, Yoseob’s face become red. The most red among those he did today.

‘! He always rude..but also said something sweet!’ Yoseob didn’t reply Junhyung’s message and he can’t sleep all night long.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kikwang and Junhyung are so worried about Yoseob...ah, they are so sweet..

And Junhyung is so sweet in the end of this chapter..>__<

Hmm..Doojoon is sure so sweet too! Hehe...XDXD

I hope you all like this...Updated chapter!! LOL

Thanks for comments!! ^___^

Next is...

" Cranky Kikwang and Coerce Junhyung "

Please look forward to it...^____^