One More Person Finds Out !!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Yoseob? Dongwoon? “ someone called Yoseob and Dongwoon from behind.

Yoseob just turned to see , after that he is freezing there. Dongwoon also.

“Hyun..seung?” Dongwoon surprised to see who called him.

“Can you explain what I just saw before?” Hyunseung squinted. He just go to the point here.

“Wh..what do you mean?” asked Yoseob , he tried to calm, but Yoseob jus can’t.

‘Oh,! Did he saw that I am acting cute to Dongwoon back then? ! This can ruin my image!’ Yoseob spit to himself.

“Don’t pretend that you don’t know,Yoseob…I just saw that you was acting cute back there..and..was that true that today is Dongwoon’s true birthday day?” Hyunseung stared continuously to Yoseob and Dongwoon.

“Oh..uhm..” Yoseob can’t find any words as an excuse now.

“Ahaha…we were just playing back there…and about Yoseob being cute..it was all your imagination, he is cool anyway…” Dongwoon said his words unclearly.

“What makes you so stubborn to admit that today is your birthday and why did you fool me you’re your action,Yoseob?” Hyunseung asked seriously now.

“Hmm…I..” Yoseob tried to find a word to explain all of these.

“Do you think I don’t care about you? You called me mom back there…Just be honest,Yoseob!” Hyunseung sighed then he continue.” You too, Dongwoon…” Hyunseung sighed again after looked at Dongwoon. “Uhm, It’s okay…anyway, I am not forcing you two to say something to me…” Hyunseung just prepared to leave,suddenly..

“Oh,,mom, I’m sorry! I…” Yoseob nearly cried now. He didn’t want to lose one more friend.

“Ya..Hyunseung, we are sorry to fool you…but, please don’t say about all you heard before to others,okay? I’ll tell you everthing..” Dongwoon calmed Yoseob down.

Hyunseung nodded. Yoseob and Dongwoon told Hyunseung all of their stories and problems.

“Hahahah…you two sure fool!” Hyunseung laughed.

“What are you laughing for?” Dongwoon hit Hyunseung’s shoulder lightly. Meanwhile, Yoseob pouted in front of them.

“AHH! YOU’RE SO CUTE, SEOBBIE!!”shouted Hyunseung and Dongwoon together.

“Ya!” Yoseob glared at Hyunseung and Dongwoon when all people around there are looking at them. They are in the food court now.

“Wew…I’m sorry…and..back then, when I was laughing, I’m just can’t help it…” Hyunseung calmed himself and then continue,” What are you two scared of? Yoseob,if I am you…I will stand for myself being a cute guy…I mean why do you live to pretend to be other person? Huh…And Dongwoon, we are senior high school, not junior high school students…we don’t do that kind of creepy things again!”

“That’s not as easy as you say,mom…But, you said great things!” Yoseob proud of Hyunseung, his ‘mom’ now.

“Hahaha…I guess you’re right,Hyunseung…I am just to exaggerated. Maybe.” Dongwoon said.

“Let’s keep our secret together,neh? We are bestfriends from now on!” Hyunseung cheered. Yoseob and Dongwoon smiled when they celebrated their ‘BESTFRIEND DAY’.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a short chapter...hehe...I find myself so bad when writing about friend, so that's why this chapter is so short...hehe...

Miannn >___<

Hmm..hope you all like this...Thanks for comments....!! ^___^

Next chapter is ...

" Doojoon Kidnapped Yoseob !! "

Please looking forward to it...^_______^