005

The Misfits: Lost King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take care, understand? And send some messages from time to time, though I don't think that mobile phones will work over there,” Hana said while pinching his cheeks. His face darkened slightly but he bent down a bit and let her kiss his cheek. The past two years, Hana had developed to a good queen. Despite her status and the way she got created, Hana was quite popular among the Vampires, especially among the younger ones.

“Yes, I will, mommy.” The last word was just a whisper but Hana smiled satisfied. Luhan laid his hand on her shoulder and from his expression, Sehun could take that they just had their y moments. “Don't do it every day, or else the castle will fall apart because of your screams.”

Hana flushed heavily and Sehun smirked a bit but it disappeared as soon as Taemin arrived. Kai and his brother couldn't be any more different yet the same at the same time. “Take care of my brother Sehun and make sure that he keeps his thing in his pants,” Kai said dryly and Taemin shot him a really hurt gaze. “Thanks a lot for having so much faith in me.”

Taemin was a playboy. That was not deniable but he could pull himself together if it was necessary.

As the Elf entered the room, everyone became silent. Hana, who hadn't met them before, looked at him with great curiosity. The Elf suddenly turned his head to her and looked at her with his inscrutable eyes. “You were human,” he whispered and it seemed like he couldn't hide his disgust. Hana was not quite sure if the disgust was directed towards her or towards Luhan and the others.

In the end, it didn't matter to her. “We can go.” Kyo appeared out of the nowhere, along with Ben, who clung onto him tightly. The two of them lived together in the palace ever since the fight against Elijah and occasionally, they accompanied D.O, when he had to travel to Europe. “How is D.O doing? Are there any problems?” Kyo shook his head at the question and Luhan let out a sigh.

“Well, then good luck. We will visit you as soon as we can.” Sometimes it was better to make a goodbye very short and if Sehun had to be honest, he hated goodbyes.

The room started to distort and change and seconds later, he and the others stood on soft grass and solid ground. In front of him was a huge forest, the trees high and the trunks thick and bulky, the leaves green and lush. “We have to walk for quite a while,” the Elf said while pointing ahead. The falcon, who was trapped in a cage, let out a cry, as the Elf started to walk in a very fast pace.

For humans, the Elf was nearly invisible but it was no problem for Sehun and the others to keep up with him. “We have to walk for a bit.” Taemin repeated the Elf's words with his mock voice perfectly and Sehun rolled his eyes. “Can you be serious?” It was not like that he and Taemin didn't get along but sometimes, Sehun's and Taemin's morals differentiated very much.

“And can you be …unserious? Really Sehun, you are one of the lamest persons I know.” Sehun growled but chose to ignore Taemin, while Kyo and Ben looked at them with a worried gaze. Maybe it had been a bad idea to sent Taemin along with Sehun. “Is it far away to Annwyn?” Ben asked loudly and the Elf slowed down his pace a bit. The only thing they all knew was that they were in Ireland right now.

Ireland, the Green Island and the former home of the beings of the other world. “We will arrive at the gate at any minute.” The gap between the trees suddenly widened and they arrived on a meadow. There was a huge ring of mushrooms on the ground and a huge hawthorn tree in front of them, which was intertwined with an elder tree. There was a certain magic in the air; the atmosphere around them had changed drastically, even though Sehun couldn't point out what it exactly was.

“What a pretty hawthorn!” Ben called out as he reached out to touch some of the white flowers. A big hand closed around the delicate Vampire's wrist and at the same time, Kyo had pulled out his sword and hold it against the Elf's throat. “Don't touch the tree.” The Elf said with a cold voice and Ben stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter