Chapter 8

My Lover is a Tomboy?!

~MinYul POV~
I walked along the corridors and get into the ladies room. I washed my hand slowly.

"Uh M...MinYul sshi?" Someone rebuke me.

"Ah annyeong." I bowed slightly to her.

"N...Nae annyeong. W...What are you doing h...here?" She asked shyly. I could that see her cheeks turned to pink. 

Oh please not again.I let out a small sigh

"I'm washing my hands." I answered. I rinsed my hand and walked out from the toilet but suddenly the girl pulled my shirt.

"MinYul sshi! Please wait." She said while looking down to her feet

"Yes?"

"Uhmm t...This... letter is for you." The girl said while handing a pink letter to me.

"I'm sorry but I am not a...."

"I know." She interrupted me.

"B...But please accept it. Please MinYul sshi." She stuttered. I let out a small sigh again.

"Arraso." I take the pink letter as the girl bowed and ran away. I turned around and before I could see, I knocked onto someone making my hit the floor.

"Oh god. Why is this thing happen to me." Someone said coldly. I stood by myself and looked at the person that I bumped into.

hurm I never see him here before. Wait I never know other people in this school so why should I know him?

"I'm sorry." I apologized and bowing my head. That man looked at me.

"It's ok, just please look around when you walk." He answered without expression. I just nodded.

"By the way. Do you know where the toilet is?" He asked me again. I pointed my finger to the boy’s toilet.

"There" I said while making my way to the cafeteria, leaving the new student alone without listening what he going to say later.

"MinYul! Here." I saw Iu unnie waving her hand to me, I smiled and walk faster to them.

"so where are the new students?" I asked them while sitting between Hyosung and iu. Iu ate her sandwich and answered.

"Oh they said they going to eat with their friend."

"Hey eat up... You have 15 minute to eat. Then we need to go to math class." Said Hyosung while handing me my food. I thanked her and started to eat. After that we went back to our class waiting for our math teacher come in and teach us. While waiting for the teacher to come I rest my head on the table and took a short nap.

~Gikwang POV~


"Eyh MinYul shi are sleeping? Should we wake him up?" Asked yoseob suddenly. All of us looked at MinYul that already drifted to dreamland.

"Nu'uh. Let MinYul sleep for a while." Answered Hyosung with a smile on her face. I frowned as soon as i saw Hyosung's pretty smile.

she has a pretty smile. I never seen a girl that can smile like that. I said in my mind as i keep staring at her

"Dude are you ok?" Asked Dongwoon suddenly with a low voices. He felt weird when he saw me looking at Hyosung like that. I snapped from the fantasy.

"Uh yeah of Couse I’m fine. Tch... By the way, how did he end up sitting with both of you?"

"What do you mean playboy?" Hyosung asked me, a bit confuse

"Oh well, MinYul is a boy while both of you are cute girls. How can a boy and two girls end up sitting together like this and more surprise three of you are seem close enough." Explained Yoseob for me.

"Boy?" Iu looked at the three of us before she looked at Hyosung with a weird look. Suddenly Hyosung winked to Iu, both of them smirked.

"Uh why? Is it wrong?" Asked Dongwoon while looking at the girls. They shook their head.

"Nothing, it's a long stories. Maybe you will know later." told Hyosung still smirking.

"Ah guys get ready seonsaengnim are coming." Said one of the student while closing the door.

"Iu go wake MinYul." Ordered Hyosung . Iu noddded and start to shake MinYul shoulder making her awake.

Well other student might concentrating on what teacher were saying about the topic we learn but not me. I was staring at Hyosung head.Ok no,more to making hole at her head so that i can know what she thinks about me. I never meet a girl like her in my life,she was so different from the other girls that i had met. She looks like a girl that easy to get closer but hard to get. I think, I'm starting to like this girl. 

Then something hit my head and fall on the floor. I pick up the piece of paper that already crumpled on the floor while rubbing my head. I opened it slowly and carefully.

'Dude,stop staring at my head and concentrate at what teacher were teaching. how i know you don't need to know about that just STOP MAKING HOLES  AT MY HEAD OR I'LL POKE YOU EYES UNTIL YOU CAN'T SEE!'

How did she? . . . I chuckled a bit loud,making the teacher turned around and looked at me.

"Is there's anything funny Gikwang sshi?"

"N...No seonsaengnim. I'm sorry."I said while standing and bowed.

"Okay,next time don't do it or i'll make you stand outside." The teacher warned me as he turned around and continue what he do.

Well Jun Hyosung,welcome to my world.

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYHEYHEYYYYYY
i'm backkkk again ... and i'm going to disappear for a few weeks or month 
i hv exam T^T on 9/10 
i'm deaaathhhh 
and yeah enjoy the chapt xD