Chapter 6

My Lover is a Tomboy?!


"I heard from other student that we're having some new students." Told Hyosung while sitting on her place.

"Really? is it a boy or girl? How many are them? Are they handsome or cute?" Asked Iu hyperly.

"Chill down Iu. One question at one time. It's boys... There are six of them. Uhm if I’m not mistaken 3 of them are one year older than us and 3 more will be in our class." Answered Hyosung. Iu looked at her feeling shocked.

"Really? aww that is good. Can't wait to see them." Iu claps her hand happily. Hyosung rubbed her nose.

"Oh and they all will be in our dance and P.E class too."

"OMG really? Yah MinYul did you hear that? All of them will be in our dancing and P.E class." Iu shook MinYul arms.

"Uh yeah I did hear and I don't care at all. They can be in all our class as long as they don't disturb me." MinYul confesses as she lay her head on the table.

"Haishh MinYul! You need to paid attention to these boys. Who know you might like one of them." Iu crossed his arms while looking at MinYul.

"Nahh I’ll pass that. I just want to pay all of my attention to my study, life and my little brother. That all I need."

"MinYul, you're a girl and one day you need a man by your side to protect you." Hyosung caressed her hair. She shrugged.

"Maybe but not now unnie." She said quietly. Suddenly there's three boys approached them

"Uhmm... Iu shi... T... This is for you." The first boy said and give Iu a plastic bag containing a small box of cake. Iu accept it happily.

"Waa it’s a cake. Gomawo Gongchan sshi."

"C...cheonma." He replied shyly.

"This is for you Hyosung." The second boy said while putting the same plastic bag at Hyosung table.

"Thanks dude." Said Hyosung with a cool tone. Cnu just nodded his head. He then hit his friend waist asking him to give his plastic bag.

"MinYul, err this... I... It's for you too." JinYoung said. MinYul looked at JinYoung and then at the plastic bag in JinYoung's hand.

"Thanks but you don't need to buy for me too." MinHyun said honestly. Jinyoung shook his head.

"Ani it’s not. Actualy my younger sister bake this cake... She asked me to give it to you. She kind of admires you." Explained Jinyoung. MinYul looked at the plastic back

"Yah MinYul, just accept it. He just want to be friend with us. We have to treat our fans nicely." Whisper Iu

"It's yours fans not mine unnie." MinYul answered. Hyosung pinched MinYul waist asking her to accept it. MinYul think for a while before accepting the plastic bag.

"Thank you." She said softly. Jinyoung smiled. Before they could talk more their teacher entered the class. The boys faster sit at their own place. MinYul kept the plastic bag under her table.

"Okay class as you know today we have new students. The three of them will be in this class. Treat them nicely arasso." The teacher said.

"Neh seonsaengnim." Answered the student. The teacher asked the new students to enter the class. The girls started to squeal when they saw three hot guys that going to be their classmate.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So who do you think going to be their classmate?

Just wait for the next chapter then ehehe 3:)

and sorry for late updating this story...

i'm a bit busy Q_Q