Got Caught.

Rose's Thorns

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

“What are you doing?! That’s my desk, not hers!” Ahra shouted, pointing to the desk.

 

Soojin smiled viciously and sat on her chair, flipping her long hair. Jongin didn’t answer her and back to his desk. Sehun covered his face with the book, he doesn’t want to join the fight, he doesn’t want other people to know that Ahra is his cousin.

 

The teacher came and started the lesson, she’s talking about father’s day tomorrow. Ahra suddenly remembered her father who’s in the jail right now. In her whole life, she have never celebrated a father’s day nor mother’s day. Everyday is the same for her. She wants to cry but still trying to be strong. She doesn’t like to cry in front of other people even though it’s her boyfriend. Ahra doesn’t like to let his walls down for other people.

 

“This is the end of my class today, don’t forget about your homework happy father’s day to all your great hero.” She packed her things and walked outside. Everybody is chatting and running outside to the cafeteria to eat the lunch but no for Ahra, she walked by herself, finding the cafeteria. She’s hungry but she doesn’t want to eat, no more appetite.

 

Ahra just sat in the cafeteria alone, without food on her table. Jongin was looking at her, it’s not usual for him to look at someone when he’s eating and his friends noticed it. Sehun looked at Jongin then looked at Ahra, he knows that Sehun was looking at her. Jongdae tapped Jongin’s shoulder, waking him up from his little world.

 

“What’s wrong, bro? If you don’t like your food, let me finish it for you.” Jongdae said, looking at Jongin’s food which is still full in the plate.

“For you.” He gave the food to Jongdae, without any words, Jongdae ate the food in a blink of eyes.

“Ahra didn’t eat since last night, such a hard-headed brat.” Sehun said after sipping his orange juice. Zitao took Sehun’s juice but Sehun slapped him. “I don’t share!”

 

“I don’t care about her anyway.” Jongin said, sipping his orange juice. But in his heart, he does care about her. He doesn’t know why he has to care about her, she’s a complete stranger to him but he’s suddenly wants to know about her.

 

“By the way, who’s that girl?” Luhan pointed to Ahra. Everyone’s eyes are on her now, they just realized that there’s a new student and it’s a girl. A beautiful girl.

Zitao looked at Sehun and pointed at him. “Cha Ahra, Sehun’s cousin. Don’t you know she’s Cha Chisoo’s golden daughter?” Everybody choked on their food, they didn’t realize that the gorgeous girl is the famous Cha Ahra.

“Really? So that’s why I feel like I have seen here somewhere. She’s always been the headlines in the magazines.” Baekhyun said, hitting the spoon to the plate. The guys were shocked and looked at him with wide eyes.

“Keep calm, Byun Baekhyun! You’re always like this!” Chanyeol scolded him and they’re just laughing even though it’s not funny at all except Jongin, he stared at Ahra with his transparent eyes, thinking about her.

 

“Where’s the back gate? Ugh. I hate this school, I’d rather stay at home!” Ahra said, walking faster than usual, carrying her bag. She’s searching the back gate to ditch the school. She doesn’t like this school and all the strangers. After struggling searching the back gate, she found it. She looked around, make sure no teacher here and quickly climb the gate. Before climbing the gate, she threw her bag across the gate and started climbing it. Ahra heard someone in pain down there, she must be hit someone with her bag. Ahra jumped and looked at him who’s showing his angry face right now. Jongin threw her bag to her face and walked first, leaving her.

 

“Where are you going?” Ahra chased him, trying to talk to him but Jongin doesn’t even turned back to face her. Jongin tucked his hands inside his pocket and walked casually. He doesn’t want to care about her and he should stop it.

“Am I invisible?” Ahra walked beside him, trying to look at his expressionless face. Suddenly her heart beats fast, an unusual thing for her. She always remembered that ahjumma’s word when she’s with Jongin. “No way. She’s wrong and it’s definitely not him!” she talked to herself.

 

Jongin looked at her weirdly. “Why are you talking to yourself?” then he back to his normal expressionless face.

“Nothing.” She said, fishing her Smartphone from her blazer pocket. “Hey!” suddenly Ahra grabbed Jongin’s arm, forcing him to face her.

“What?” he shrugged. “Don’t touch me!”

“My request! Take me to my boyfriend’s apartment!”

“What? Now?!”

“Of course now! I don’t know the bus route from here so you have to take me there! I will give you the address!” Ahra commanded him. Jongin’s pretending that he doesn’t hear her but Ahra still grabbing for his arm, he doesn’t know that no one can win against Ahra, including Kim Jongin. He finally agreed and walked to the bus station.

 

In the bus, Ahra kept trying to call Myungsoo but still, no answer from him. Jongin’s trying to not care about her and her boyfriend, he’s playing with his Smartphone.

 

“But GPS says that L is in his apartment, he might be busy with his assignment then.” Ahra trying to positive thinking while looking at her boyfriend’s photo on her phone’s gallery. Jongin secretly take a look at it, a photo of Myungsoo kissed Ahra’s cheek. He quickly looked away, pretending he didn’t see anything on her phone.

“What is L?” Jongin finally asked, fulfilling his curiosity.

“He is who not what and he’s my boyfriend.”

“I mean, his name is, L?”

“His name is Myungsoo but I addressed him as L, L stands for LOVE.” Ahra looked at the window, smiling. She’s thinking about her handsome boyfriend now, all about him.

Jongin rolled his eyes lazily, “Tsk, L? I thought L stands for Loser.” He smirked then looked at his Smartphone, sweeping it right and left.

Ahra looked at him like a mad woman and slapped his shoulder. “He’s not a loser and he’s my boyfriend! He’s handsome, kind, smart and he’s a model for many famous brands and magazine!” She bragged Myungsoo in front of Jongin.

“Do I care?” he smirked, knocking Ahra’s head with his index finger, mocking her. Ahra just pouted and shoved his finger from her head.

 

Ahra pressed a 28 on the elevator, on the way to Myungsoo’s place. If it’s not for his car, Jongin would never agree to this kind of thing. He’d rather sleep in his house.

 

“Just stay here and wait for me! Don’t ever dare to leave me or say goodbye to your car!” Ahra threatened him, he just looked away, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Hoping that Ahra wouldn’t take such a long time with her boyfriend because Jongin would definitely bore.

 

Ahra pressed the bell, it took a few minutes to make Myungsoo opened the door. Ahra smiled as she saw her perfect boyfriend opened the door with half- body. Jongin’s trying not to look at the couple, he’s pretending to look at the phone.

 

“What did bring you here?” Myungsoo asked her nervously. “Why so sudden?”

“I called you many times but you didn’t answer it, I thought you were busy with your schedule but your GPS said that you’re here.”

 

“Honey, who is it?” Someone shouted from the bedroom, a girl’s voice. Ahra shocked and quickly gave Myungsoo a judge look. She’s judging Myungsoo hard right now because she just heard a girl’s sound from his bedroom just now. Myungsoo doesn’t know how to do right now. This might be the right time to break up with her, for him.

 

Suddenly a girl came out from Myungsoo’s room with just wearing a lingerie. Ahra shocked, she stood up and looked at her. She doesn’t believe with what she just saw right now.

 

“Byul?! What are you doing here? With my boyfriend?!”

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

author's notes; Okay, that's the double update. Leave your comment below and tell me what do you think about this story