The Strangers.

Rose's Thorns

 

author's notes; Chapter 5&6 is a double update because it's too long, you might be bored if I placed it in one chapter. Enjoy~

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

Ahra walked downstairs and the sound of Yoonhun laughing greeted her first. As she remembered, her house was never as lively as this house. The sound of a father and a mother talking, a sound of older and younger brother fighting then laughing and a sound of a mother nagging her children. Yes, she misses the sound of a mother.

 

Everybody looked at her and smiled warmly, except Sehun. He looked at her with a flat expression then back to his honey pancake. Meanwhile Yoonhun approached Ahra and hugged her. Yoonhun likes Ahra but unfortunately Ahra doesn’t like kids. She doesn’t use to have a younger brother nor sibling and she doesn’t know how to used to it.

 

“Ahra noona! I’m glad because you’re here!” Yoonhun hugged her. Ahra made a fake smile then walked closer to the dining table. Sehun rolled his eyes, he doesn’t want to pick a fight with her in the early in the morning and ruin his mood.

 

“Just sit beside Sehun and this your honey pancake” Mrs. Oh said, giving her a plate of honey pancake. Ahra just nodded and started to eat her breakfast, or just playing with it. She doesn’t have any appetite since she moved to this house, since her dad got a money laundry case and since everything in her life has turned down.

 

“Finish your food quickly because school will start in an hour and we have to face the traffic jam.” Mr. Oh said after sipping his coffee. Both Ahra and Sehun doesn’t care about what the older had said.

 

“But it’s your own school for god’s sake, why we have to be in a rush?” Ahra said lazily, playing with the fork and the pancake. Sehun rolled his eyes, again. He wants to scream in front of the hard-headed girl’s face but he doesn’t want to ruin his own mood in the early in the morning.

 

“Even though it’s my school for god’s sake just like you had said, we still have to be disciplined.” Mr. Oh said warmly, answering Ahra. Cha Chi Soo never tell her about being discipline that’s why Ahra doesn’t know how to be disciplined. For her, rules were made to be broken.

 

“I will drive my motorcycle, you and Ahra can go first.” Sehun said, sipping his milk.

“No, I will fetch you two because you have to show Ahra your class and everything about our school and because your teacher said that you ditched school yesterday, this is your punishment, Oh Sehun!” Sehun choked on his milk, he doesn’t know that his teacher would report everything to his dad. Ahra tried to hold her laugh while playing with her honey pancake. She doesn’t even touch the breakfast nor the milk. Her aunt looked at her and worried about her condition.

 

“You have to eat your breakfast for your own good. Don’t be sick, Ahra” Mrs. Oh said, showing her care for Ahra. But Ahra doesn’t care about her care or anything, she keeps playing with the breakfast.

 

“I don’t have any appetite and I’m fine.” She answered carelessly, stabbing the pancake with the fork.

“Okay then, but you have lunch, promise me?” Ahra didn’t answer her and just walked outside, following Mr. Oh and Sehun to the car. She walked casually then hops into the car, sitting beside Sehun. Ahra checked her phone and there’s still no message from Myungsoo nor Byul. She sighed, trying to not too care. They might too busy these days.

 

“We are arrived,” Mr. Oh parked his car. The teachers and staff bowed to him as he hops out of the car, Sehun and Ahra followed him. “Sehun, take care of your cousin and don’t leave her. I couldn’t fetch you after school because I have a meeting. Got it?”

 

Sehun didn’t answer, he tucked his hands inside his pocket and walked casually, leaving Ahra behind. Ahra chased him because he’s the only one guide for her in this school. Every eye is on her, eyeing her from head to toe, whispering each other. It’s too usual for her because wherever she was, peoples always talking behind her back. Ahra is just a carefree girl.

 

“Stay away from me!” Sehun turned back to her, making her gasped. “I don’t like being a center of peoples’ attention.”

Ahra smirked, crossing her arms in front of her chest then blew the air. “Just don’t ever care about the peoples, I don’t care about them either.”

“Just stay away from me.” Sehun continue walking towards their class, fasting his steps. Ahra walked slowly, carrying her Louis Vuitton bag and looked around. She doesn’t like new atmosphere and strangers.

 

“Why is everyone’s bag is the same?” She talked to herself, seeing the same bag everywhere. It’s different from her old school when everyone’s trying to be the most luxurious student with many branded things.

 

Sehun could hear her and took a breath, “It’s because my dad was set the bag to be the same for all students, stupid.” He said while walking upstairs towards the senior classroom. Ahra just mouthed an ‘O’ and continue following him.

 

In front of the classroom, everyone’s whispering when they saw Ahra and Sehun arrived to the class. Ahra stopped at the door, eyeing the class and the strangers. She showed her y face, looking down to the strangers because for her they’re not in her level.

 

Jongin walked to the class, carrying his bag in his right shoulder while his left hand tucked inside his pocket. He bumped into Ahra’s back, they eyed each other then Jongin continue walking to his desk. Jongin threw his bag into the desk then pulled the chair, sitting casually. Just like the cool guy from the manga so does Sehun.

 

Ahra walked to the empty chair then sat on it. She doesn’t know that someone’s is coming and shocked because her chair has been occupied by a completely stranger. Soojin hit the desk, making Ahra shocked. This is the first time someone hit the desk in front of her.

 

“What’s your problem, peasant?” Ahra said without looking at her, Soojin’s holding her fist, someone was trying to pick a fight with her in the early of morning. Sehun mentally palmed his face, he’s so ashamed because he has such a y cousin.

 

Meanwhile Jongin, he doesn’t care about the fight, well, he’s pretending to be cool. Jongin is a carefree person and he never cared about everything, but Ahra, this is his first time seeing a girl who has such an extremely hard head. No one can successfully make Kim Jongin to succumb but Ahra, with her hard head, she succeeds made Kim Jongin accepting her threat.

 

“What? You call me what?” Soojin shouted at Ahra’s face. She’s angry and no one can stop her, so does Ahra.

 

“Peasant, deaf.” Ahra answered coldly, playing with her nails.

“What? You are the peasant, not me! Go away this is my desk!”

“I came here first, find your own desk.”

“First what? You’re just a transferred student and you just said what?” Soojin was about to slap Ahra but Jongin dragged Ahra out from the hell. He threw Ahra to the other empty chair behind him. It’s not like he wants Ahra to sit near to him, it’s just he doesn’t like if Ahra picked a fight in her first day school. 

 

28k6flk.jpg