EPILOGUE: US.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

They were young and selfish but one thing that they shouldn’t forget that; they were in love. When they decided to leave each other’s arms, they hoped that the time would reverse to the time when they were alright. They hoped to step on a time machine and back to each other’s arms.

The when they missed each other was; praying for each other to be okay.

They would be lying if they said that they didn’t miss each other, that they could live happy without each other, that they could forget all the memories they had. They would be lying if they said that they didn’t love each other anymore.

The more they tried to forget the love that they shared in past, the more they felt the hurt and the loss. So, in the end of the time, they both gave up and just lived, and walked through the way that God had prepared for them.

“Where are you going?” Myungsoo asked him. Because they’re mature enough to accept the fact that Ahra didn’t chose one of them and they stuck in the same major in the University (and they shared many same classes) they didn’t have any other choice than be a friend. Sometimes it’s weird for them because in the past they used to be a rival, to have Ahra’s heart, but in the end, she didn’t choose anyone and left Korea.

Jongin packed his things and pushed it into his bag, “To my part-time job, the boss called me, I think he has some projects for me.”

“Do you know, Ahra’s in Korea?”

He smiled, sling the strap of the bag to his right shoulder, “I know. Sehun told me.”

“And?”

“And I don’t know where’s she. She’s not in Sehun’s place, nor in her dorm, nor even in her old house. I think I will ask to her aunt or Sehun, but,”

“But?” the friend furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Jongin’s expression.

“I don’t think I’m prepared enough to meet her after this long three years.”

The way to the office was so long for him, because his mind was full of Ahra. After Sehun told him that Ahra’s back to Korea with her Dad and they decided to live back in Korea after these three years, Jongin’s mind was messed. He really wanted to meet her, like, come on, it’s three years and he missed her so damn much.

But will she accept him? Will she even want to meet him after what happened in the past?

The last communication between them was the goodbye via phone in the airport back then, and Ahra changed her phone number, she even blocked Jongin’s e-mail. From what he saw, she really didn’t want to know him anymore, she didn’t want him to disturb her life anymore. So, he gave up, he didn’t ask her phone number to her family in Korea.

She needed a time, he thought.

**

“So, Jongin, your next project is to take some photos of this author for the cover of her first ever book. If you look at the book, she wrote about her life and how she went through it. She said she wanted to release this book in Korea because she first had that dream in Korea, she lost that dream in Korea, and she met that one person who made her want to reach that dream again in Korea, too. I think, she’s in the same age as you so you can enjoy this project and be friend with her. You can have this copy of her book, and think about the concept. E-mail me about the concept tomorrow, understand?”

Jongin nodded and received the copy, and when he read the author’s name;

Cha Ah Ra.

He smiled and thanked God that finally they would meet after these three years, “Yes, I will enjoy this project, Sir.”

“After I accepted your concept, I will give you her contact person and talk about the concept with her later.”

“Thank you, Sir. I will work hard.”

The boss smiled and stood up, “You should. Because this girl worked hard, too. I don’t know that Cha Ahra would strike again after a long time, and it’s not about her naughtiness like the old time. She strikes a really good thing, she wrote an inspired book.”

“I don’t know, either.”

**

“When my life turned upside down, I met that one person that made my life bright again. He made me feel what’s love, he made me happy. And now, I was thinking of him when I wrote this book.”

“There’re so many unlucky people around me, yet I always thought that I was the most unlucky people in the earth. But now I realized, I’m a lucky person because I just lost the money, not the people I love.”

“I didn’t live happily for that long time, because one day, I realized that people that I used to trust, they stabbed me. And I was gloomy, messed, and frustrated back then.”

Jongin choked on his coffee when he read the paragraph, he knew well that Ahra was pointing to him in that paragraph.

“But I don’t want to life like that anymore, so I decided to live happily (even though it wasn’t easy, but I tried) and stay by my Dad’s side. It’s not easy to forget all the gloomy past, yet I couldn’t burn them. So, I decided to still loving my past, and forgave all the things that they did to me. I’m mature, right? (kekeke)”

He smiled, “She’s still a cute girl.”

He was reading the book until the middle of the night, and it made him even more missed her. He could heard her sound and her laugh, and he could saw her smile from just reading her book. She put many emotions to this book, she’s really sincere.

But the last paragraph of the book caught his attention the most:

“I remembered an old lady once told me that I will meet that one person and he will change my life forever. At first, I didn’t believe her, but when I met him, I started to believe it. Because he really changed me to be better person, and without him, I couldn’t be this far. And if I have that chance to re-use my third wish, I wish he’s here with me to support me like he used to.”

**

From: Unknown

I’m from the company that works with your book. Can we meet today at 4 in JJ Ice Cream Store?

 

“Dad, this people seems childish. Usually when you are going to meet with person that works with you, it’s in the coffee shop or in a café, right? But this people wanted to meet in an ice cream shop near my old school.”

Cha Chi Soo unpacked things from the suitcase and placed it in their place, “Maybe he or she has an unforgettable memory in that place. It’s okay since it’s near your old school, you can reminisced your old times, right?”

The daughter nodded and sighed at her Dad’s words. She didn’t reply and just placed things to their new house.

When she finished placed her things in her new room, she quickly showered and getting ready because she had a meeting with that person in an hour.

She missed him, of course. When she was in China, she couldn’t do anything when she missed her except from touching the necklace that he gave on her birthday, and she started writing. She wrote about her life; and about him. It’s not fully recovered her longing, but at least, she could feel the memories once again.

She already forgave him since in the airport, but she didn’t want to meet him because it would make her harder to go, because at time her Dad really needed her. So, she decided to go.

When she walked in the neighborhood and saw her old school, she really, really wanted to cry. She missed this country, this neighborhood, and him. The school that they attended together, the school that made many memories of them in the past.

And this ice cream shop, the first place that Ahra and Jongin went for their first date. When they bought an Ice Cream with their initial on it: A.J

Her eyes widened, she stopped her step, and her heart beat faster when she saw that one person. He was sitting there, exactly in the place that they sat back then. He became more handsome than the old time, but he’s still the same person, Kim Jongin.

“Could it be… him?”

She fished her phone and dialed the number that texted her earlier and that one person in front of her answered the phone. She didn’t talk, she just stared at him, and so did Jongin. With their phone on, Ahra walked closer to him, and it’s real, when Jongin said one day they will meet again, they really met again.

“It’s that really you?”

“Stop talking through the phone while I’m standing right in front of you, Ahra.” Jongin smiled to her, and hugged her. They still couldn’t believe that they met again after three years. And Ahra couldn’t hold her tears anymore, she missed him, she really missed him.

“It’s you.”

“Yeah, this is me. And I’m still single, I’m waiting for you until today, when God finally bring me with you again, like I’ve said back then.”

“And you’re the photographer.” She didn’t ask, she stated.

“Yeah, that’s my dream. Congratulation for your first book, it’s amazing. Thank you because you’re still fine, and you’re still wearing the necklace. And… I’m sorry for the entire thing that happened because of me. And yes, I will grant your last wish, I will be by your side to support you, and to love you.”

In the end, they didn’t talk about the concept; they didn’t talk about the work. They talked about each other, how they missed each other, how they suffered when they both hurt and about their life when they weren’t together.

**

“So, did you have a boyfriend while you’re in China?”

“I did.”

“Who the heck was he?”

Ahra laughed and , “He’s hot, he really is. His name is Kris.”

“Oh.”

“But I couldn’t love him like I love you, so I ended our relationship.”

“Did you kiss him?”

“What?”

“Did you or did you not?” Jongin investigated her like a little jealous child.

“I did.”

“What?”

“I did. I kissed him. I kissed Kris.” She teased and underlined every word she said.

But Jongin pulled her to a kiss, and when their lips met, they released all the longing that they had before. Tears automatically dropped down to Ahra’s cheek, she couldn’t believe that he’s real, that she’s not alone anymore.

“Y- yah! Don’t cry, stupid! I just kissed you, don’t you happy?”

“Stupid! I’m too happy right now.” She punched Jongin with her little fist and Jongin hugged her tightly, “I love you, Jongin.”

“I love you, idiot.”

 

They might be separated, they might be broke but when the time comes, they will meet again, if they supposed to meet. Life wasn’t easy for everyone but it wouldn’t be forever uneasy, there would be a time when you had to be sad, frustrated, gloomy, messed and hurt. But there would be a time when you had to be happy, to feel the love, to smile and laugh, too. Because everything’s gonna be alright.

When life gave you a box of chocolate, just enjoy it.

“And then you will meet that one person and your life will change forever.”

***FIN***

28k6flk.jpg

 

A/N; I finished this story (for real) ;_______; and this epilogue... I hope you guys liked it and if you questioned why I made sad ending in the last chapter and happy ending the epilogue, the answer is:

1. Because many of you think that Ahra doesnt deserve both Jongin and Myungsoo, and because she suffered so much. But many of you (too) that wanted Ahra to give Jongin the second chance. Because love deserve the second chance, right?

2. Yes, this is not a fairytale but, isn't Jongin precious? He's my precious baby that deserve the second chance...

3. If you doesnt like this happy ending, you can still with the sad ending. And if you doesnt like the sad ending, you can stay with this epilogue.

Oh, and don't forget to read my newest fic.(click the picture to read it)

  Title: SINCERITY

  Staring: Oh Sehun, Kim Sora, Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

Once again, thank you so much for supporting this fic. I'm nothing without you, guys! Drop the comment below, and see you in SINCERITY♥