The End.

Rose's Thorns

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/643665/sincerity-angst-romance-you-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan28k6flk.jpg

She didn’t want to go, she didn’t know where to go right now. She didn’t want to leave her Dad that just woke up from a coma, but she had to give the withdrawal letter and pick her things in Korea. Because for her, it’s better to leave faster.

He even popped out on her dream, his face, his smile, his laugh, his soft touch, everything about him was clear in her dream. She really missed him, and she hated that. She didn’t want to miss him, at all.

“I hate you because you kept pretending that you’re strong, that you can live without him.”

She smiled bitterly, “I even hate myself.”

“Stop running away.”

“I didn’t, I just wanted to stay beside my Dad.”

She stopped in front of the gate, she used to stay in this house. A house that could make her feel the warmth of a family, a house that made her stay exactly in the door next to him. Then she looked at the right gate, to his house, the person that she always missed. His car wasn’t there, when she looked at the clock, of course he would be on campus right now, she thought. She could rest for a while without afraid that he would barge into her room. Something that Jongin usually did.

She locked herself in her room, packed all the things that she has to the suitcase, one by one. She didn’t go for a vacation, she will move to another country and leaving Korea, leaving all the memories here. She couldn’t hold the urge of crying when she saw all the photos of her and Jongin, and the bracelet that Jongin gave to her.

Forgetting someone was even more difficult than loving him.

“Cha Ahra! Open the door!” Jongin shouted through the door and knocked it with all of his strength. “I knew you were there!”

She didn’t want to open the door, she didn’t want to see his face anymore because it would make her even harder to leave. The tears dropped slowly to her cheeks, she couldn’t hold back anymore. She tried to cry without a being caught by Jongin who’s still knocking the door.

“Do you want to make me crazy? Do you want to kill me slowly by leaving me without telling me first?! Cha Ahra, open the door!” his voice was shaking, his knock was weaker. There’s a sound like he fell to the floor… and cried. “I missed you, I missed us.”

“Don’t go, Ahra.”

“I know I was selfish, I know your Dad need you, but at least forgive me, and back to my side, don’t run away from problems like this.”

Ahra walked to the door and opened it for Jongin, “If I forgive you, will you let me go? Will you promise to me that you will forget about us? Will you promise to me that you will never bother me anymore?”

Jongin hugged her like he would never let her go anymore, “Did you lose your mind? Of course I will not! You’re mine and will be always mine!”

“Then, let me go.”

But Jongin didn’t want to let her go, the more Ahra wanted to go, the more Jongin tightened his hug. Even when Jongin felt Ahra was starting to cry in his arms, the more he didn’t want to let her go.

“I thought you were different.” She sobbed. “I’m serious, let me go.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Jong –“

Suddenly Jongin kissed her, she didn’t kiss him back, she just cried, so did Jongin. The kiss ended when Ahra pushed Jongin with all of her strength. They looked at each other without even saying anything, just the tears that spoke right now.

“That lips, the lips that you used to kiss her too. That lips that you used to tell sweet lies to me. That lips that, t-that always gave me sweet fake smile that could make me feel relief back then.” Ahra looked down, hiding her tears, “Could you disappear?”

“You always told me to disappear!”

“Because I don’t want to see you anymore. Because everytime I remembered about you, I would feel regret because I trusted you, because I gave you my heart and I fell in love with you. I… I regret that I was too stupid because I fell into the same mistake. I was fooled for the thousand times,” with the eyes that became redder, with the sound that became weaker, with the body that couldn’t stand anymore, she tried to wipe her tears away and smiled, “I shouldn’t trust you nor Myungsoo nor other people anymore. Even Sehun couldn’t shut his damn mouth and he told you that I will leave, right? I can’t trust anyone, I can’t even trust my own shadow.”

She breathed, blinked her eyes many times to hold the urge of crying in front of him, “You know? You were beautiful, everything was beautiful like a blooming rose. But when I got stabbed, I realized that even though they’re beautiful, roses are still roses that have thorns.”

Jongin just looked down in embarrassment, with all of his mistakes, all of the things that he did to her, he knew that he had hurt this weak girl so bad. This girl never was a strong girl, she was just pretending to be strong, because she never got what she wanted. She always got hurt.

“Now, could you please leave and don’t even think to come to me?”

He gave up, “Okay then, I will leave. But I will never promise to you that I won’t back to you. And, happy birthday.” He placed a pink box in the drawer and left the room.

When he left and closed the door, Ahra quickly locked it. The girl fell down to the floor, crying nonstop in front of the door. She promised that she would never regret because she had said that to Jongin, she promised not to miss him.

**

She walked by herself in the corridor, when people were busy with their book, their friends, their gadgets and even their food. Ahra promised not to regret, she promised not to miss all this. The time was like slower that before when she finally reached the room, she was sure to give this withdrawal letter with no regret, but something heavy was blocking her mind.

“Do you really want to go?” That sound from her back could be heard and it’s really familiar. The sound that always she heard was like an imagination right now. She didn’t want to turn her back, she grabbed the doorknob slowly and went to the room.

After she gave the withdrawal letter, she went out of the room and saw him. He was so near and real, like a good dream that would be disappear in no times. She didn’t want to leave him, yet she wanted to leave.

“Really, you make me crazy!”

“And you never listened to my words seriously. When I told you my last wish to end all of this , to treat me like a stranger. You’ve never really listened to me, you’re selfish, all that you know is yourself. You kept making me cry.” She held her tears, it’s enough to cry in front of him.

“Because that damn wish was stupid! I will grant it if that will make you happy! Your first wish when you asked me to accompany you to Myungsoo, you were happy even though it wasn’t last long. The second wish when you told me to go to Taeyeon’s concert, you were happy. But the last wish? You weren’t! You hurt yourself, Ahra. And you said what? I’m selfish?”

She didn’t reply.

“Do you remember how hard our time was back then? When we worked our off to avoid Mrs. Hwang stupid punishment and we studied every day? How happy were us when we got a high score for a quiz? How we pulled an all-nighter because we wanted to be accepted in this university? Do you even remember our dreams?”

Still, she didn’t reply.

“I know it’s hard for you because you have to stay with your dad, and I will never force you to stay with me when your dad needs you more than I need you. But please, don’t kill me with all of this . At least let’s fix our relationship, let’s finish this damn misunderstanding before you leave.”

And still, she didn’t reply.

“Ahra..”

“There’s no misunderstanding here. It was clear, you cheated on me.”

“Okay, if you really wanted to leave, but remember one thing. We met for a reason, because we have to be together, and I’m sure that someday, God will bring us together again like the first time we met. Whenever it is, I will wait for you.”

**

“I don’t have to tell Byul, Myungsoo and the other people, right? They will know about me from each other.” She pulled the suitcase and sat in the waiting room, waiting for her departure in the airport. A teen girl walked in front of her and she bumped into an old lady, but the girl was yelling to the old lady. Suddenly she remembered when she fought with an old lady back then, and her words were still with her:

“And then you meet that one person, and your life is changed forever.”

Ahra stood up and helped the old lady, “Hey you little girl! Don’t you have an attitude? Respect the elder!”

The girl shot a laser into Ahra’s eyes, “Don’t you know my Dad has many companies here? Don’t you know my Dad is famous?”

Shoot! This girl really reminisced the old Ahra.

Ahra smirked and touched the girl’s head, “I will let you go this time because you will meet that one person, and your life will change, forever.” But the girl was too young to understand what Ahra meant, “Go! Before I call the security.”

She helped the old lady to sit next to her and she thanked Ahra, “You’re such a nice girl.”

“I was like that little girl before, but…”

“But?” The old lady asked in curious.

“But I met that one person, and he changed me, a lot.”

“Then he is a good guy, I can tell.”

When the old lady was fetched by her family, Ahra just sat there and thinking. He changed her, for sure, but when he succeeds, he turned the table and made Ahra started from the start again. She thanked him to make her better, but he didn’t deserve her thanks.

But one thing: she missed him.

Like automatically, she dialed his number and in no times, Jongin answered it.

But she didn’t talk.

He didn’t talk either.

They just listen to each other’s breath, like it’s the song that they loved. They both held their tears, because the sound of their breath was more beautiful.

It was quiet, and peaceful. They still didn’t talk to each other, like their heart was connected.

It’s not that easy for Ahra to trust him back after what he did to her. But she couldn’t stop from loving him, but she needed to move on. She really needed it.

She’d missed him, for sure. But staying with him wouldn’t help her either. It’s hard to see his face because the pain would back too.

And the most important thing was, how hard she wanted to stay with Jongin, her Dad needed her more. Her Dad had the most difficult time when she wasn’t there with him. It’s not the time to think about herself, it’s time to think about her Dad because she loved him so much.

She looked at the necklace that Jongin gave for her birthday present but she didn’t wear it, she placed it in its box like it’s originally were. It’s so beautiful, it has their initial carved there, it says: A.J.

She took a deep breath, and said:

“Goodbye, Kim Jongin.”

 

*** THE END ***

28k6flk.jpg

A/N; *prepares my self because you will hate me to make this sad ending* I know they deserves each other...but...it's not a fairytale....... dont hate me, please TT_TT and finally this story has ended, but I will mark this story as complete after the epilogue in the next chapter. so, wait for the epilogue if this ending is still not enough for you ^^

I want to thank you all for spending your time to read this story, to subcribe to this story, to give your comment and feedbacks for me and this story. thank you, sooooo much. i'm improving in my writing because of you;)

and check this story about Sehun (and Luhan) but it's not . please give the story your subscribe and feedback. i will thank you a lot^^♥ https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/643665/sincerity-angst-romance-you-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan

BYE&I LOVE YOU♥♥