This Hurt.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

In Jung lowered her head and her tears didn’t stop from falling, “I didn’t mean to kiss you, I didn’t mean to say this to you, I didn’t mean to steal you from her… I’m… I’m sorry.” She’s crying even harder, “I just… I missed you and my heart still couldn’t accept the fact that… that… you are not mine anymore.”

Jongin wrapped his arms around her and let In Jung cried in his arms, “I’m sorry… I kissed you back… I didn’t know what to do. I was messed up.”

They didn’t know that Ahra was there, they didn’t know that Ahra was just running away with all that hurt she had, with all that tears she made. The brokenhearted girl just running away to nowhere, she didn’t even think, she just running.

“So, is this our farewell?” The girl just nodded as Jongin tried to wipe her tears away. “Let’s go inside. If your family knew that I made you cry, they’d surely kill me twice.”

And they walked to the building, hand in hand, just like before. The families were gathering, talked about their old times. But Jongin didn’t feel good, something made him feel unwell and he knew well what’s that. He was worrying Ahra, he didn’t contact her and he didn’t know where’s she.

“Remember when Jongin protected In Jung because Sehun always picking on her?” In Jung’s Dad said with a big smile knotted on his face. The kids just showed them their fake smiles because none of them were happy, and Sehun, he’s always uninterested in anything.

In Jung’s Mom chuckled gorgeously, “And Jongin always picking on… who’s she? One of your relative’s daughter?”

“Cha Ahra.” Mrs. Oh answered shortly.

Jongin choked on his drink, “Cha Ahra? What?”

“Wait, where’s Cha Ahra?” Mrs. Oh looked around but Ahra wasn’t here, they just realized that Ahra wasn’t around since the wedding started.

This time, Jongin choked on the air, “Cha Ahra, wait? She was here?”

“Jongin, breath carefully.” Mrs. Kim patted her youngest son’s back and soothed him down.

She was here but she went to the garden but she didn’t come back until now.” Mrs. Oh said worriedly, she had a bad feeling about her, and it was true. Ahra is not okay, she is in a bad condition right now. Ahra is broken.

“No way.” Jongin said and ran to the exit door without saying goodbye to the families. Sehun bowed to them and followed Jongin to the car. He tried to stop Jongin but he couldn’t, Jongin didn’t hear anyone, his mind was full of Ahra.

“Drive the car carefully, Jongin! What happened? Tell me!”

Jongin tried to catch his breath, “Say, Sehun. What was Cha Ahra doing in the wedding?”

“In Jung’s family is his dad’s friend. Don’t tell me you don’t remember that she’s one of our child friends?”

And the tan skinned guy just shrugged, he was shocked and didn’t know what to do right now. If she was in the wedding, if she was in the garden… perhaps?

 

“Daddy! This dark boy is throwing sand at my pretty face!” Little Ahra whinned as little Jongin kept throwing the sands at her face, but Jongin was enjoying that. Little Jongin loved to pick on Ahra and he didn’t know why.

“Why you always said ‘Daddy?’ don’t you have a Mommy?”

And it made Little Ahra cried even harder. Because she doesn’t have a Mom like the other kids have. Because she just has her Daddy. Because she wanted to call a woman ‘Mommy’ like other kids did, but she couldn’t. She doesn’t even have one to be called ‘Mommy’.

Little Jongin bent down and saw the crying Ahra and for the first time in his childhood life, he wanted to say sorry to the stranger. He didn’t even know what her name, they didn’t even talk properly, Jongin just picking on her and made her crying every day.

“I don’t have a mom. You’re just the same as the other kids! I hate you!” She ran away while crying and since that day, Jongin never saw the little girl anymore.

And since that day, Jongin hated to see someone’s tears. Even the little Jongin knew that Ahra was hurt.

 

“So, the little girl was… her? Where’s she now?”

They searched to her dorms, to their home, to her workplace, and even to her old home but she’s nowhere. They even called Myungsoo and Byul but still, she’s nowhere.

The clock almost strikes in 11 and they found nothing. Jongin almost cried at the moment and the best friend beside him always soothed him down. Jongin’s not the one who’s worried now, Sehun too. Where’s exactly the place that Ahra would go in this situation? In the middle of the night? Nobody knows.

“Where are you, Cha Ahra!” Jongin groaned as he punched the steering wheel.

“She used to be a strong and brave Ahra, I hoped she’s still right now.”

“I changed her, she’s weak and broken… and… and it’s because of me.”

 

Ahra didn’t stop from crying… alone. She didn’t know where to go but suddenly she stopped by a little garden that Jongin had told her before. When the first time they talked heart to heart about everything was in here.

She could’ve gone to Byul’s place but she didn’t want to… since Jongin broke their promises and bring back Ahra’s bad memories. She’s a person that’s hard to trust someone but once she gave her trust, she’ll trust them. And once they broke her, she wouldn’t have an intention to give her trust anymore.

A puppy approached her and sat beside her, she finally looked at the puppy and cried in front of it, “Look how poor I am. I don’t even have a friend to share how sad I am. I can’t even trust one single person here…” she sobbed and wiped her tears, even it’s useless because the tears wouldn’t stop at this time. “My dad got arrested, we don’t even have one penny to live, I have to move with my aunt and now when my dad got his freedom, he had to get the money back and he left me… again.” She paused to catch a breath, “My ex-boyfriend cheated with my best friend behind my back and now my current boyfriend cheated on me, too. At the end of the time, people should leave me, and I have to be alone. What… what… did I do in the past life that I got this unlucky fate? I… I loved him… but… he cheated on me when I… finally gave him my heart… when I finally believed on him.” She bit her lips, trying to stop her tears but she couldn’t. The tears kept falling down to her cheek, it hurts so much, she couldn’t explain how hurt it was. Just because.

Ahra… Monggu…” Jongin called slowly as walking closer to her.

Ahra gasped in shock but she didn’t want to look back, she didn’t want to look at the owner of the sound. She didn’t want to look at him… yet. “Don’t… don’t come closer… don’t!”

But Jongin didn’t take her words, he walked straight to her even though she would kick him out of her way.

“I said don’t come closer!” she finally yelled at him but still, she looked at the ground, didn’t want to look at Jongin.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry, Ahra. I’m really really really sorry.” His legs started to shake and it made him harder to walk to her, beside, she didn’t want him beside her right now.

“I… I hate you… you cheated on me. You’re just as the same as the other guys.”

“… You’re just as the same as the other kids! I hate you!”

The similar words from the same girl to the same boy in different situation.

“Ahra…” Jongin grabbed her and made her to face him, he was hurt seeing this side of Ahra. She’s so weak and broken, she couldn’t even stand properly if Jongin didn’t hold her.

“Let… me… go…”

“Ahra… I’m sorry… I… I came there to say to In Jung that I don’t want her to stay, that I love you… only you, Ahra.”

“Liar! You kissed her. You slept with random es and you’re brave enough to say that you love me? What kind of love is that?”

“I didn’t lie! I kissed her because I didn’t know what to do, I was a big mess back then. And yes, I slept with random girl but I didn’t do anything, when I was to do that thing with the girl, I was thinking about you. I didn’t lie. Trust me, give me the second chance.” He looked straight into her teary eyes but Ahra always avoiding him.

The tears started to fall to her cheek again, “Did you just tell me to trust in you? After you cheated on me? I… I thought you’re different. I thought you’re not the one of those s. I thought it’s safe enough to give my trust and my whole heart to you… but I was wrong. You’re the same, you’re the bastard.”

And Kim Jongin couldn’t speak even a little word to her, she was right, and Jongin wanted to kill himself if he could.

“What did I do to you? Did I do something wrong? I didn’t stick with Myungsoo, I didn’t even socialize with the other guys except you because you told me to. But what did you do? You even kissed her, you even cheated on me.” She cried in front of him but he couldn’t do anything. Kim Jongin’s paralyzed in front of her. “I loved you… I really loved you… I was waiting for you single text these days because I missed you… but… but you were with her. The beautiful scenery, you said.”

Still, Jongin didn’t have a courage to say anything.

“Someone… someone said that someday someone will change my life… and I found you. I t-t-thought that she was right, you changed my life. But I wasn’t the old me since I know you, I wasn’t as strong as before… be-because, because I have you… and I thought that when I have you… everything will be okay, you will protect me and even… even I’m not as strong as before, I have you… I don’t have to be strong. The old lady was right… you changed me, you changed my life… and you broke it.”

Ahra smiled painfully, bit her lips to hold back the tears even though it’s difficult. “This.. This hurts so much, you know.  Here… it’s hurt so ing much… it’s… hurt, Jongin, it’s hurt.” She pointed at her heart and cried even harder and screaming as she let herself fall to the ground, “Let’s end this.”

“No, don’t, Ahra. Don’t…”

“Do you remember my three wishes? I want to use the last one.”

Jongin bent down to look at her as he started to cry, “Don’t…”

“I couldn’t avoid you because we’re in the same school… we… might bump into each other in the future… but, please… p-please just treat me as a stranger, as if we don’t know each other. D-don’t talk to me… don’t even call my n-name. That’s my last wish… you promised to grant all my wish… r-right? And please… leave me alone.”

Jongin hugged her and cried behind her back, “I love you… I’m sorry, Ahra… I’m really really sorry…”

“L-leave m-me,” she sobbed and tried to let go of him but she’s too weak, “please, leave me… please… before I scream louder and tell… tell… tell the people that this guy wanted to me…”

Once again Jongin remembered at the old time how they met, when Ahra ran away from her butler to Jongin’s car and said that the guy wanted to her just to make Jongin to take her away from the road.

They thought that was the first time they met, but they were wrong. They met in the childhood times and Jongin made her cried at that time.

“Go… away… Jongin…”

And Jongin stood up, “Once again… I’m sorry. I won’t lose you, Cha Ahra. I will stay by your side. If you need me, you know how to reach me. And... and I love you.”

Ahra watched Jongin’s back which was walking away from her and she cried even harder like there’s no tomorrow. “Jongin…” she screamed, “I… loved you, too.” then sobbed.

***

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

A/N; thank you for giving subs, votes and even dropped your comments here. look you gave me boost to write this chapter;____; everytime I saw the 'new story comments' nottification, I almost jump in joy because I'm happy to see that as well when I saw the subscribers and the votes gained up. thank you soooo much;(

because when you didnt leave anything here... honestly... sometimes i'd think about... should I end this story already? bcs nobody wants to read this ;__________; i hope i was wrong, i hope you guys enjoyed this story;_;

ps; I cried when I was writing this chapter... I don't know I feel like it hurts so much to be Ahra... i was into this story so much :-[