Meet.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

“The number you are calling…”

“Where’s Jongin… What is he doing now…” Ahra just looked at her phone, waiting for his call or even a text, a single ‘I’m fine.’ From Jongin. But since yesterday Jongin didn’t call her… he didn’t even reply to one of her text.

It’s true that they’re in a step to stay away from each other but Jongin himself who said that they’re not breaking up… yet. Jongin didn’t let Ahra to stick with Myungsoo even though Ahra didn’t want to stick with Myungsoo, but Jongin didn’t trust her.

Trust.

Their biggest problem is trust. Jongin didn’t trust Ahra like he should do, and Ahra didn’t trust Jongin with his whole heart. And the poor little Ahra didn’t know that Jongin…

“Do you have an intention to stay here?”

In Jung shrugged and played with her chopsticks, “I don’t know. But if you tell me that you want me to stay, I will.” The moment In Jung stared at his eyes directly made Jongin wanted to hug her but something was blocking his mind… it’s Ahra.

He turned off his phone just because he didn’t want to be disturbed by anyone… by Ahra… when he was with In Jung. Everybody missed In Jung, Jongin missed In Jung, but it was wrong. Cheating on his girlfriend is wrong.

“Don’t joke around, In Jung.”

“Come on, I’m already full.” In Jung stood up followed by Jongin, and it’s like automatic, Jongin held her hand, interlocking their fingers together.  When he was with In Jung, he didn’t think about Ahra but sometimes, she suddenly came out of his mind, made Jongin felt guilty all over his blood.

“Don’t forget to come tomorrow or my brother would break someone’s leg in his wedding day,” she smiled sweetly, the smile that Jongin missed, the smile that disappeared years ago with their memories. “And about that, I didn’t joke. I will stay if you want me to, I’m serious. Thank you for today.” In Jung pecked Jongin’s lips and came out of the car, went to the hotel.

The tan-skinned boy just froze on his position, had many things on his mind right now. He sinned her, he sinned them. Why was so difficult for him to say that he already have a girlfriend, why was so difficult for him to say that he wanted In Jung to stay but he didn’t want Ahra to leave. Because he knew that at this time, he had to choose.

And he realized how much he missed Ahra.

“Hello?”

“Hello? Jongin?”

“Are you there? Hello?”

He didn’t talk for a while, he didn’t know what to say to her, he just missed her and he wanted to meet her but, “Ahra…”

“J- Jongin? What happened?”

“I missed you… so much.” Jongin said with all of his brave, threw away his pride for a while.

Ahra was shocked, she didn’t know whether it’s a dream or real and suddenly a tear down to her cheek without her knowing. She really missed Jongin like he missed her. “I missed you too.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Jongin…”

“I’m sorry, Cha Ahra.” And he hangs up the phone call, made Ahra on the other line puzzled because of him. He didn’t know why he had to do that to Ahra. She didn’t do wrong yet he sinned her.

The girl with an over-sized sweater bent her legs and burned her face between it. Her tears didn’t stop from falling, her heart didn’t stop from breaking apart and she didn’t stop from missing Jongin.

What’s the meaning of his so sudden phone call after disappeared these days? What’s the meaning of his ‘I missed you’? What’s the meaning of his ‘sorry’? Those questions didn’t want to get out of her mind.

She tried to call him but he turned off his phone and it made her more frustrated. She didn’t stop from crying and in the end she decided to meet Jongin. She wanted to make up with him, to say that she missed him, she loved him and she didn’t want to be apart from him anymore.

It’s difficult for her to live without Jongin. Fighting over nothing with Jongin is frustrating but live without him is even more frustrating.

“Jongin is not arrived yet, honey. Do you want to wait here?”

“It’s okay, I will stay at my home. Thank you, mom.” Ahra bowed at Jongin’s mom and walked to her house. But she found a pair of peach flat shoes in front of the door. There would be a guest in their house… whoever it would be.

“Se…hun?”

Sehun and the girl automatically looked at the source of the sound and it made Ahra shocked. The girl is familiar, she has seen her many times but she didn’t remember where she saw her.

 

Jongin put on his black tuxedo and fixed his tie. As he looked at the mirror, he saw someone that he didn’t know. It’s his reflection but he didn’t know who’s on the reflection, is it the real him or is it the new him.

A beautiful girl who wears a white mini dress with a black bow in the middle of the dress walked towards him. She’s even wearing high heels but still, Jongin is way taller than her.

“Come on, everyone’s waiting for you inside.” And once again, Jongin interlocked his fingers with In Jung’s.

His mind didn’t work properly. He came to tell her the answer but he couldn’t do it. He couldn’t imagine what her respond, what’s their response. After taking one shot of a drink, he walked off the building and just stared at the night sky.

“The sky is so beautiful tonight, just like you.” In Jung suddenly stood beside him and made Jongin faced her. “The wedding is not even started about half an hour but you already that bored, huh?”

“In Jung about yesterday…”

“Don’t tell me to stay, and even if you tell me to stay right now, I won’t. I just changed my mind.”

“Re- really?”

In Jung stared at the sky and smiled as she saw two beautiful stars.  “I met your girlfriend yesterday.”

Sehun sighed and made Ahra and In Jung sat on the couch, “Ahra, she is In Jung. In Jung, she is Ahra.”

Ahra didn’t know how to react. So that’s why she saw her before, of course it’s In Jung. A girl who painted on all over Jongin’s camera. The beautiful scenery that gone years ago. The beautiful scenery that Jongin missed.

“As I told you before, Ahra is Jongin’s girlfriend. If you’re still curious why Jongin’s different from he was before, you –we have to say thank you to this girl. But I don’t want to.”

“She cried in my arms when I told her that I met you that day, that I told you to make me stay. I have a heart, I can feel what she feels at that moment and I don’t want to hurt other people anymore. She didn’t stop from crying, her voice was so weak… and broken.”

Jongin lowered his head and closed his eyes. He made Ahra broken, he made Ahra frustrated… he made Ahra cried.

“At the moment I realized that there’s someone who loves you more than I loved you. She needed you more than I needed you. She missed you more than I missed you. I didn’t know why you had to lie to me before and I didn’t want to know why. Let’s make it a question that will never be answered.”

In Jung tiptoed and cupped Jongin’s cheeks with her palm and she kissed him. Jongin kissed her back and their kiss was mixed with In Jung’s tears. And finally, In Jung sobbed in his arms. “I really want to stay, I really want to hear that word from you but I couldn’t. I don’t want to hurt another person’s heart anymore even though I love you, even though I missed you. I will back to Japan tomorrow, don’t look for me because this kiss will be our last kiss.”

 

And Ahra saw it all.

She was crying… and crying. She wanted to run but her body was paralyzed. She forced herself to leave the garden but she couldn’t. The heartbreaking view of Jongin hugging In Jung made her tears fall even faster.

And finally she took off her black high heels and ran away as fast as she could to somewhere she didn’t even know.

Jongin cheated on her.

He broke their promises.

 

***

28k6flk.jpg

 

A/N; this story is not abandoned by me like never;_______; i was busy with my exams and my schedule (i dont want to repeat my semester, please. i have to study) that's why i wasnt be able to update soon for you. i am really sorry.

and where's the subscribers, upvoters and comments go? it didnt gain up since the last update. once again, i'm not being obsessed or whatever but i just wanted to be apreciated. i really updated this story between my busy schedule, between my hectic exams and between my loads of homework for you but i didnt get even one subscriber, it broke my heart T_______T