Surrender.

Rose's Thorns

“Are you going to take a bath or are you going to take a bath?”

Jongin threw pillow straight to Ahra’s face, “You didn’t give me an option!”

“Are you going to take a bath or I throw this camera!” She threw the pillow back to Jongin and hugged the camera. “That’s your option!”

The tan skinned guy stood up and walked to the wash room, he peeked his head in between the door and the wall, “Are you going to join me inside or are you going to join me inside?”

“Do you want to die?” Ahra answered calmly but with threatening smile plastered on her face. Jongin quickly closed the wash room door and take a bath.

Ahra was bored and she didn’t know what to do because Jongin was showering like a princess, it’s almost one hour, by the way. She rolled left and right in the bed, played with her phone and even played with Jongin’s phone. But his camera caught her attention. She’s curious who’s the person that Jongin always took a photo of back then before he met Ahra.

What’s the beautiful scenery that had gone according to Jongin back then.

She the camera and looked at the gallery, she pressed the next button rapidly until she found someone, an unknown girl that she didn’t know in Jongin’s camera. According to the date, it was taken years ago and Ahra believed that this girl is the beautiful scenery that had gone.

Ahra believed that this girl was Jongin’s first love that Sehun talked about.

Ahra believed that this girl is In Jung that everyone talked about.

She didn’t like it. Even though she knew that she’s just his past, but still she didn’t like it. She’s so selfish when it comes to Jongin because she doesn’t want to share him with anybody. Especially his first love.

When Jongin walked off the wash room, Ahra quickly placed the camera on its place and just pretending to sleep. Jongin, without hesitation, when he saw his beloved girlfriend was fallen asleep, he changed just changed his clothes, getting in the room.

He walked to the bed and sat on it, he watched Ahra’s face and tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear. “I knew it, you weren’t sleeping. You watched me .”

Ahra sighed lazily and slapped Jongin’s hand which was still on her face, “I didn’t. Your body isn’t that awesome anyways.”

“Really? Do you want me to get here now to proof you or –“

She cut his words and sat on the bed, faced him. “No.”

Jongin circled his arms in her middle and placed his chin in Ahra’s shoulder. He hugged her tightly and then placed her in his lap with her tight in the either of him. He kissed her lips and Ahra started to circled her arms around Jongin’s neck. She could smell Jongin’s shampoo and she loved it. She would remember his scent and smiled randomly.

“Do you still love… In Jung?”

“She left to Japan.”

Ahra’s little heart broke a little when Jongin didn’t answer her question directly. Like he didn’t know whether he still love her or no. like he didn’t know how to answer her. “I didn’t ask about where’s he, I asked you, do you still love her?”

Jongin captured her lips once again and moved to her temple, “What do you think? Should I answer it? Should I answer your question?”

Ahra got up from the bed and fixed her clothes, “It’s up to you, it doesn’t matter for me.”

Jongin stood up and grabbed her hand, “Are you jealous?”

“What do you think? Should I answer it? Should I answer your question?”

The boy laughed and messed with Ahra’s hair. He pecked her lips and caressed her cheeks, “Go home and prepare. Tomorrow is our first day.”

 

First day of college. New people. New friends. New environment. New experiences.

Ahra hated new environment when she had to meet new people. It’s not like she didn’t happy to be accepted in Myung In University, it’s her goal and her dream but when she faced the reality that she had to meet new people (again), she suddenly hated her whole life. Because she’s still Cha Ahra who doesn’t know how to express her feeling, who doesn’t know how to treat people rightly. She’s still Cha Ahra who has trust issue towards people. Because she knew that she has Jongin. She didn’t need any friend because she has Jongin. For her, friend wasn’t important as long as she’s with Jongin. But expectation doesn’t really goes well with the reality, right?

“What do you mean about that?”

“I don’t want to have friend, I don’t even want to make one.”

“Ahra, stop being anti social and do what girls usually do!” Jongin nagged at her with his eyes still focused to the road. “This is our first day and promise me you will treat people kindly!”

“Are you deaf? I don’t want to make one!” Jongin just sighed deeply and didn’t reply to her words because Ahra would always win. He didn’t want to fight with her in the early of morning because it would break his mood. Jongin didn’t want to be bossy at her when it comes to friendship thing because he knew what made Ahra chose to be alone but she already passed it right? It just her past, right? Jongin knew he wasn’t wrong to tell her to make a friend.

They walked to the aula and sat on the chair with their name on it. Jongin and Ahra sat separated because they’re in the different faculty and here we go, Cha Ahra’s new day has started. Ahra didn’t talk to people beside her and she didn’t want to. Meanwhile the other student exchanged greeting with each other, Ahra just sat there calmly, played with her phone.

“Welcome to Myung In University, dear our freshmen!”

Whatever the chairman said, Ahra didn’t hear. She’s too bored and sleepy and she wanted to go home. She didn’t like it when people whispered and side-eyed her like she did something wrong. In the past, yes. But did they forget it already? Or did they still think that Ahra is still the old Ahra?

“….follow your guide for the campus’ introduction.”

Jongin waited in the line calmly but someone beside him caught his attention. The guy looked at him and smiled like they’re close enough. “Oh! The boy who live near my Ahra’s house.” Myungsoo said proudly. They kept standing in the line, and Jongin still didn’t answer Myungsoo.

“What are you doing here?” Jongin asked coldly without even look at Myungsoo.

“I’m a student here.”

And with that, Jongin’s blood was boiled. This was his first day and she had to hold back his anger or he would be dropped out in the first day. That’s not funny.

Jongin placed his books on his locker and locked it. When he saw a familiar girl was standing in front of him, holding many books on her arms, he couldn’t help but smiled. Even though he really wanted to angry at her, he had to hold it. “Where’s you locker?”

“In the end of the corridor, we’re so far away.”

“Oh! Ahra?” Both Jongin and Ahra were shocked when they saw Myungsoo, well, Jongin wasn’t that shocked because he met Myungsoo before in the aula.

“Myungsoo?”

“Your motivation was him? I thought he’s in different University.” Jongin smirked as he rolled his eyes. At first he could held his angry but when he saw Myungsoo, he couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Let me help you with this.” Myungsoo took all the books from Ahra’s arms, “Where’s your locker?”

“M- Myungsoo, don’t! Let- let me!” she tried to get her books back but Myungsoo avoided her like he’s in a purpose to make Jongin died in jealously.

“I thought you don’t want to make a friend.” And Jongin walked, leaving Ahra and Myungsoo.

When Ahra tried to catch Jongin, Myungsoo grabbed her hand and made her stopped, “You still have your campus’ introduction.”

And Ahra nodded, she thought that when Jongin’s mad, nobody could calm him down. He just needs his time to think. After finished her campus’ introduction, she called Jongin many times but he didn’t answer. She was searching his car on its place this morning but it’s nowhere. She knew it that Jongin left her. Jongin is mad.

She walked to the bus station but a red car stopped beside her, “I will drive you home.”

“No, thanks.”

But Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he hopped out of the car and wrapped his arms around Ahra’s shoulder. She wiggled her shoulder but Myungsoo’s arms were still there.

“Jongin would kill me.”

“He wouldn’t! Come on!”

Ahra’s eyes were focused to someone who’s talking on the phone and got to his car. His face was familiar for Ahra. “Kang Ji Sung!” she hopped in to the car and begged to Myungsoo to follow Ji Sung’s car. He’s already far away but she didn’t want to give up that easily, it’s for her dad. She took a photo of Ji Sung’s car number and sent it to Jongin’s dad.

“We lost him. Seemed he knew that we followed him.”

“It’s okay, thanks anyway.”

Myungsoo smiled to her but he’s curious, who’s the guy? Why Ahra wanted to follow him? “Who’s he?”

“Ji Sung. The one who ran away with my dad’s money.”

“Really? You could’ve said that earlier and I will catch him faster!”

“No, it’s okay. I’ve sent his car’s number to my dad’s lawyer.” She unlocked the door and opened it, was about to leave the car. “Thank you, Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo pulled her hand and made her sat again, “Don’t leave. Let me drive you home.”

Honestly, Ahra was too tired to argue with him and finally she gave up, she let Myungsoo to drive her home. She knew that if Jongin find out about Myungsoo, he’d definitely kill both Myungsoo and Ahra. But she’s too tired. She’s just thinking about her dad and about Kang Ji Sung.

“Where’s your old car?”

“Since the accident, I traumatized to drive black car, so I bought this red car.”

Ahra smiled mockingly, “You’re still the stupid Myungsoo.”

“You’re still the mean Ahra.”

They arrived in front of Ahra’s place and luckily Jongin didn’t wait in the gate like a security. Of course, why would he wait for Ahra? He’s still mad at her. Jongin didn’t wait in front of the gate, but he waited in front of his room’s window. Looked to his neighbor’s terrace.

 

To: Ahra.

Why you didn’t ask him to have a cup of tea after he drove you home?

 

Ahra just sighed when she read the message, she knew that Jongin would wait for her and he would definitely saw Myungsoo. She didn’t reply to his message and just walked straight to her room.

“Jongin!” His dad opened the door so sudden and it made Jongin shocked till death.

“What?!”

“Kang Ji Sung has surrender! He’s in the police station right now!”

Jongin stood up and followed her dad but he didn’t go straight to the car, he ran to Ahra’s place and knocked her room’s door rapidly. At first Ahra didn’t open the door for him but when he mentioned Kang Ji Sung, Ahra quickly opened the door for him.

“Kang Ji Sung has surrender?”

“Yes, and we have to go to the police station now!”

Both of them suddenly forgot about their fight, their target was the same right now. Kang Ji Sung. They didn’t know why Kang Ji Sung chose to surrender, it’s a good news of course, but they’re still curious. Does he have a motive behind this all or no.

“You two stay here first because I don’t want to process a lawsuit to a couple because they killed a man in the police station, okay? I will call you when the situation is better.”

The kids just nodded in agreement. They both remain silent, didn’t talk for a moments because they didn’t know how to start the conversation.

“Myungsoo was dropped out from his old University because he has so many absent there. I didn’t go to Myung In because of him, I didn’t know he transferred to Myung In either. And why he drove me home was because I saw Ji Sung earlier and I told him to catch him up but we’re failed.”

Jongin didn’t answer her, jut looked to the side.

“It’s okay if –“

“Let’s talk about this later, just think about Kang Ji Sung and your father, don’t think about Myungsoo.”

“I didn’t –“

Jongin’s phone buzzed and it’s his dad called him, he answered it with a simple yes and nodded, “Let’s go inside. Prepare yourself not to get angry at him. Remember, bunch of policemen inside.”

She nodded and took a very deep breath. Hoped that his surrender will help her dad’s case.

***

sorry for not updating these days, ive been busy with my college and....writers block and...lazy

oh, when i gave you romantic or fluff or whatever you called it about ahra jongin please enjoy it because something big will happens in few chapters.

And dont miss their lovey dovey time then:p

(i told you to enjoy their lovey dovey time fore few next chapter because....just wait. I just told you:p)

***

 

when i gave