Fight.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

Since that day, Ahra tried to trust Jongin, Sehun, her aunt, her uncle and people around her. Even though it wasn’t an easy thing to do for her but at least she tried. At least Cha Ahra tried to trust people –and Jongin. She wasn’t sure if her decision to trust people was right or no and she felt insecure but when Jongin was around her, she felt safe and warm. She wasn’t sure either about Jongin’s feeling towards her. He said he loved her, he said he doesn’t want to live without her and he said she’s his everything.

Half of her heart said that Jongin was sincere but half of her heart said don’t trust any guy anymore. Who cares about the trust issues that she has? As long as Ahra happy, as long as Jongin made her happy, there’s no problem with the trust issues. Because all that Jongin knew was he loved Ahra and he didn’t lie about it.

“Woah, the class ended so early today,” Sehun packed his things, pushing the books messily to the bag. “I’m going, bye!” he tapped Jongin’s back and then ran out of the class, to his girlfriend’s class.

Jongin calmly stood up with his bag on his back and walked towards Ahra’s seat, “Come on.” He smiled but Ahra didn’t even look at him. “Don’t tell me you’re still mad at me just because –“

Ahra stood up and walked straight to the door without looking or even listening to her boyfriend.

This morning Jongin yelled at her face just because she talked with Suho in the corridor. Yes, Jongin was jealous and it’s became his bad habit. He was over protective towards her and if someone asked why, he would said,

“That’s because I don’t want someone to hit on you,” he ran to catch his girlfriend, “I don’t want someone to hit on my girlfriend!” and he grabbed her wrist, turned her face to look at him.

“You’re always like this. Am I prohibited to talk with someone else except you and Sehun in this school? You said I have to socialized with the other people but when I do, you pushed them off!”

“But Suho likes you, I knew it!”

Ahra scoffed, mimicking his so familiar sentences. 

“Then every guy in this school likes me? You told me to not talk with each of them, Kim Jongin! A little jealous is okay but yours is the worst.” It’s not like Jongin being an , he just didn’t want to lose her. He didn’t want someone else to made her felt comfort and warm except him.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

She tch-ed, “That’s the thousandth sorry from you yet you’re always repeating the same things every day.” This happened when the stubborn Ahra met the stubborn Jongin. Nobody wanted to succumb yet give up.

Jongin didn’t have any words to fight her anymore and the last thing he could do was, He kissed her, her hair lovingly even though she didn’t give him any respond.

Ahra parted the kiss, “Did you think your kiss would make it up? No, Kim Jongin!”

“No, but my kiss would calm you down.” He answered calmly. Yes, even though his kiss would make things up but at least his kiss would always be the best because it’s warm and calm just like the owner of the kissable lips, Kim Jongin.

His kiss was like a magic, he made Ahra calmed down and stopped throwing her sharp words towards Jongin. Yes, his kiss would always be the best treatment for her.

“And this is my thousandth time to forgive you.”

And Jongin interlocked their fingers, walked hand in hand leaving the school gate.

They’re always like this, sometimes being the sweet couple that made every one jealous over them and sometimes they’re fighting like they would make the world war III in the school.

Ahra rested her head on Jongin’s shoulder as they walked hand in hand. “I missed you.” She mumbled.

“I missed you too,” Jongin kissed the top of her head. “If this isn’t in the public area, I would’ve kissed you here.”

“You kissed me in the corridor and even in the library, wasn’t that the public area?”

Jongin cupped her face with his palms as he kissed her lovingly, full of longing. Their motion was gentle and warm. Ahra circled her arms on Jongin’s neck, pulled her body closer to his. She didn’t care about the people who passed by because all that she needed was Jongin and only Jongin.

Jongin parted the kiss, “You wanted the kiss, I knew it.” He teased.

“You wanted the kiss, I knew it.” Ahra repeated.

“And I wanted more but I won’t do it here, ever.” He laughed and pinched her cheek. “You don’t want me to rip you clothes here, right?”

Ahra slapped his upper arms, laughed with him. “You little bastard.” And they interlocked their hands just like before.

“I will pick you up tonight, okay? Today is our two months anniversary yet we were fighting and I didn’t make you happy. For the payback, let’s date in a romantic way tonight. No fight, no tease, no jealous, no flashback, no ex, just you and me.” Jongin said as they arrived in front of Ahra’s house with their hands still interlocked like they didn’t want to be separated.

“But I have to look at my dad, it’s been a week since the last time I met him.”

“I will drive you there and date after that,” he smiled, her cheek with his thumb.

“No no no,” Ahra refused, waved her hand in front of her face. “Let’s meet in the place because Sehun will drive me there, he just promised to me last night.”

“Okay then, let’s meet in the Han rivet at 7.”

***

 

Ahra finally accepted Myungsoo again but not as a boyfriend, just a friend, because she has Jongin now and the only one who she loved was Jongin, not Myungsoo anymore. She realized that when Jongin told her to trust him when she fainted and when Jongin didn’t sleep for the whole night, watching over her when she was sick.

Myungsoo didn’t stop there, even though he already knew that Ahra didn’t love him anymore, that Ahra has a new boyfriend.

He called Ahra every day just to said; good morning, good night, have a nice sleep or did you sleep well? Of course Jongin didn’t know about that because if he does, he would have peeled Myungsoo alive. Ahra didn’t give him a respond, she rarely answered his call nor replied to any of his text message because she didn’t want to give him any hope. She’s happy with her new life with Jongin and without Myungsoo, she didn’t want him to ruin her life anymore.

Byul did the same thing to her and Ahra, with a courage from Kim Jongin, she opened her heart again for Byul. Byul often sent her a text message just to tell her that she had a bad day whatsoever but Ahra just replied shortly or just told her that everything will be okay. She never told her how Jongin’s over jealous towards her because that’s not easy to trust her again. At least Ahra forgive Byul, at least Ahra didn’t hate her as much as the first time she knew her bestfriend had stabbed her.

When Ahra walked off the police station she felt her phone buzzed on her purse and she thought it was Jongin, but…

“Myungsoo, I’ve told you, stop calling me because –“

“Is this Ms. Cha Ahra? I’m sorry for disturbing you but you’re the last person that Mr. Kim called. He’s in the emergency room right now and we have to get the permission from his relative to do the operation. He crashed his head hard when the car accident happened.”

And with that, Ahra stopped the taxi which is, luckily, crossed in front of her. She told the driver to drive her to the hospital that the doctor had said. Her heart pounded fast, panicked and shocked. She had to arrive in the hospital soon, because he needed her, because Kim Myungsoo needed her.

She wrote down her signature in the paper and the doctor’s team quickly rushed to the emergency room, moved Myungsoo the operation room. When the doctors ran across her, she could saw someone lying helplessly with his head full of blood. If she didn’t come, Myungsoo might be passed away.

Ahra looked at the clock and realized that she had an appointment with Jongin. But she couldn’t leave Myungsoo, his operation haven’t finished yet. She was about to text Jongin that she couldn’t come when…

“You forgot to turn off your GPS.”

Ahra gasped, jumped a little when she heard the familiar husky voice behind her, “Jongin, I –“

“I’ve been waiting for you for almost two hours there.” He sounded tired and… disappointed. “What are you doing here?”

The doctor came out of the operation room, took off his masker. “Ms. Cha Ahra? Are you his girlfriend or?” he carefully asked.

Ahra looked at Jongin, mouthed an ‘I will explain this later, please don’t be mad at me.’

“No, we’re just a… friend.” She answered with a little smile.

“The police said that a drunk driver crashed his car against Mr. Kim’s hard and he crashed his head to the steer wheel, hard, when his car flipped down. If he doesn’t have any family, we will ask the permission and the administration from you but if he has one –“

“He has, I know his mom, I will call her. Thank you, doc, please take care of him.”

They left the room silently when Jongin grabbed her wrist as always and waited for her explanation.

“Okay, you’ve heard from the doctor that he had an accident. The doctor called me because the last people who Myungsoo called was me. Yes, he called me everyday and every time but I didn’t tell you because you’d got mad at him. I didn’t respond to him, trust me. I’m sorry, I made you wait for me for almost two hours there but I swear I didn’t know this will happened. I just walked off the police office and the doctor suddenly called me. And now I have to call his mom and tell her that her son just got into a car accident.”

Jongin knew that her girlfriend didn’t make him to wait in a purpose. Jongin knew that her girlfriend was just wanted to help Myungsoo since he doesn’t have any relative in Seoul. Jongin knew that this wasn’t the right time to get jealous over her. At this time Jongin had to understand about her condition as if he was on her shoes. “It’s okay, I will stay with you until his mom come.” He tried so hard to not jealous. He tried. Jongin tried.

When Myungsoo’s mom came, she hugged Ahra and talked with her like they’re already close. Jongin looked at the moment and suddenly felt… jealous. How close their family were? How close Ahra and his mom were? How far their relationship was? Jongin’s family was already close with Ahra even from they’re dating, but seeing Ahra and Myungsoo’s family interaction made him a little sad. If he were in Myungsoo’s situation, would Ahra come to him and ditched her boyfriend? Would Ahra stay in the hospital when her boyfriend waited for her? Would Ahra even care about him?

Was Ahra still in love with Myungsoo? That’s the biggest question on his mind right now.

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

author's notes; there was no new vote nor subscriber nor the comment? Okay i will try to be calm even though neither of you give me a moodbooster. You know how sad i am when i found nobody give their vote nor the subscribe nor the comment here and theres someone unsubs this story. I want to dig a hole for my self. I just want a support for this story in the middle of my busy schedule, isnt that hard? Sorry for being sassy. Hope you liked the chapter.