My J.

Rose's Thorns

I'm so touched because kaisensual made a poster for me aaaa thank you dear♡

This is the beautiful first ever fanmade poster for Rose's Thorns♡♡♡

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

“Admit it, you loved my kiss.” Jongin teased Ahra playfully who's getting red right now. How could someone didn’t enjoy Kim Jongin's kiss? It's a sincere warm kiss in the forehead, for god’s sake!

“Who says that?” she scoffed. “Go check to a doctor, you are having a prince syndrome!”

“Go check to a doctor, you are falling in love with me.”

Ahra widened her eyes then slapped Jongin's arm. 

Jongin is being Jongin, the to the point one. He loves to and watched her cheek's transformation color to red. When she is shy, she becomes cuter and more beautiful. “Oh my effin' God, I really want to push you off a cliff!”

“What? Do you want to kiss me?”

“Go check to a doctor, you are having a hearing problem, your brain is having a problem too.”

He chuckled, “Go check to a doctor, you... you...”

“I, what?”

You have a strange magical power to stole my heart. “You are having a sight problem because you couldn’t saw someone who's very handsome in front of you”

“Someone, help me, I am going to punch you, hard.”

 

Jongin the CD player in the car and SNSD song was playing. “Whoa your sister listened to her own song!”

“Because she is going to hold her Japan tour soon and she has to practice all day long.” Jongin answered. “But I don't even know what song is this. Can we turn off the player instead?”

“Don’t!” Ahra refused, “This is my favorite song, and the title is My J.”

“My... what?”

“My J, from the boys album”

“My Jongin? I thought you said My Jongin, I thought you said I'm yours.”

“Give me a knife and I'd stab you.” she looked away, looking at the moving trees outside. She loved the scenery and its weather. The sky is so bright and it's so blue, the sun bright so proudly and the birds tweeting to each other. This morning is a beautiful morning, with a beautiful start. “By the way,” she said. “Will you come to her tour?”

“No, why should I? She doesn’t need me there; I can meet her every day.”

“Please, come. She'd be very happy if you came. Please be nice to her, you are a bad boy, geez.”

Jongin smirked and tapped Ahra's head with his right hand, “Excuse you? Bad boy? Let me make you remember something.... uhm, someone who's always being the headline in the magazine because of her bad attitude? Guess who? Starts with Cha, Ah in the middle and ended with Ra.” he gave her a full so called clue.

She rolled her eyes, “It's me.”

 

 

Sehun, Zitao, Jongdae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came to Jongin's house because he said nobody's home and he's extremely bored. Inviting Ahra to his house isn’t a good idea because Cha Ahra hates to be trapped with him all the time, he thought.

When the boys came, the house becoming a huge mess. With pizza here and there, a still playstation without anyone playing it and a TV with a max volume, without anyone watching it either. They were doing random things like, drinking coke, eating pizza, playing playstation, watching TV, playing soccer and playing the piano. And now they were lying tiredly in the carpet, doesn’t know what to do anymore. When Chanyeol gave his idea...

 

“Jongin, I thought you have something new?” Chanyeol half asked, half admitted.

“What? I don’t know.” Jongin answered lazily.

“Something,” Chanyeol underlined the word, “new stocks.”

The rest of the boys caught Chanyeol's word except Jongin, “What?” Jongin questioned.

“, your brain is so slow.” Sehun cursed. “, dude.”

“Oh? You just have said that earlier.” Jongin laughed as he reached his top secret place where he hides all of his... collections.

 

He played the DVD and everybody was sitting quietly. “Since nobody's home.”

Well, boy isn’t a boy without watching , right?

 

"Ah, Ah... A.. Ah..." the girl moaned.

"Baekhyun, raise the volume!" Jongdae commanded as he becoming hornier. Baekhyun pressed the remote and the volume was... maximal.

", I am going to jack myself tonight." Chanyeol curse, moaned, groaned by himself. Well, they are all... .

And the screen was lagging, it stopped when the girl was about to the boy’s private area.

 

“Sehun? Jongin?” Ahra shouted through the door, making the boys panicked till death. “Whoa, it's unlocked. I am coming.”

“Byun Baekhyun, where is the remote?!”

“I don’t know! It was here!”

“Byun ing Hyun hurry up!”

“It's under your you ing !”

“Turn it off! Hurry up!”

“What the hell it's not working!!!”

“What?!”

“What?!”

“Chanyeol, Zitao, Sehun, block the TV with your body! Hurry up!”

 

“Uhm, hi?” Ahra said as she arrived in the living room with the panicked boys there. “What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“N- nothing,” Sehun answered panicky, “What are you doing here, anyway?”

Ahra shrugged, “I don’t know, I was bored so I... came? What's the problem? Your face is so pale.”

“We... are... oka-“ Chanyeol answered but the TV's sound cuts him, it's working again in the great timing. With a max volume, the girl moaned.

“-“

 

“What is that?!” Ahra asked curiously, “Don’t tell me you guys-“

“I am going to tell your dad, Oh Sehun!”

Sehun stood up, “No! It’s a western movie. You know? They always have a mature scene, r- right?” he defended.

“And you can watch with us if you… want to… prove it.” Zitao continued, making all the eye goes to him. The boys are going to kill this Chinese guy.

 

Jongin dragged Ahra to his room and locked the door meanwhile the boys turned the DVD off. They’re switching the TV to an American movie titled orphan. Yes, it’s a thriller movie.

 

Ahra, as expected, fights with Jongin because he suddenly dragged her to his room roughly. “I am going to tell your dad about this, Kim Jongin!” Ahra yelled at him as she tried to reach the keys from Jongin.

“But it’s not !”

“What’s with boys and ? I can’t believe I’m surrounded with gross boys.” She crossed her arms; finally give up for the keys. “And let me go, your friend invited me to watch the not- movie.”

“Change your clothes first.” Jongin commanded with his icy gaze.

“Why should I?”

“Because you are just wearing a covered short shorts under your loose t-shirt here, around plenty of ho–“he paused, “of boys.”

 

Jongin took his sweatpants from the drawer and threw it towards her face. He knew it’s a mistake to let her to watch a movie with them because the boys might still because of the , but he doesn’t want to lost the chance, he wants to spend his day with Ahra. He wants to protect Ahra even though he believed his friends would never do anything stupid towards Ahra. But still, his heart wanted to protect her in his arms.

 

“No, I will never wear that, oh my Goodness.” Ahra refused then threw the pants towards Jongin’s face, but Jongin will not ever give up for her. He pushed Ahra to his bed and forced Ahra put on the pants, making Ahra screaming and kicking him. “No! Don’t put it on me!”

 

The boys downstairs could hear the scream from the upstairs and Sehun grew panic. “! I will kill Kim Jongin if he did something gross to my cousin!” and he ran upstairs followed by the other boys. Sehun knocked the door, shouting Jongin and Ahra’s name but they didn’t answer.

 

“Fine! I will put it on but let me go!” Finally, Cha Ahra succumbed to Kim Jongin and put the sweatpants on.

 

Jongin unlocked the door and saw the boys were standing in front of him plus Sehun who’s almost exploded but Zitao held him. “What?” Jongin asked innocently.

“What did you do to my cousin?!” Sehun yelled at him but Jongin still with his blank expression.

“Ask to your cousin,” he looked at Ahra and smirked, “What did we do, honey?” and Jongin walked away towards the living room.

“What? I didn’t do anything. He forced me to wear this sweatpants instead of my hot pants, just that.” Ahra said, she pushed the boys and walked downstairs. “Stop watching and wash your dirty brain, moron.” She shouted.

 

Ahra was about to sit near Zitao but once again, Jongin dragged her and forced her to sit beside him. His reason are; first, he doesn’t want anyone to lose their control and touch Ahra. Nobody knows what will happen to a guy and a girl when watching a movie. Second; he wants to sit near her.

Just like that, it’s simple, Kim Jongin wants to be on her side, always.

 

They were calm when watching Orphan but when the horror scene came, everybody was shocked, covering their eyes and even screaming like a kid. Jongin wasn’t actually enjoying the movie; he was enjoying the scent of Ahra beside him and the scent of her shampoo. When the scene appeared, they were frozen. Jongin covered Ahra’s eyes with his palm and getting hit by her many times. “I told you don’t cover my eyes!” she hits him once again.

 

The movie ended but Jongin was sleeping, resting his head in Ahra’s shoulder. Ahra tried to wake him up but Jongin is being Jongin. When he’s sleeping, even if you threw him from the ceiling, he wouldn’t wake up.

 

The boys bid a goodbye towards Ahra, so does Sehun who’s still frightening because of the thriller movie, leaving Ahra and Jongin in the leaving room.

 

“Jongin, wake up! I have to go home!” she pushed his head aside but it’s useless, his head always back to her shoulder. In the second time, Ahra give up and just watching his face. She brushed his hair which is covering his eyes, and playing with it.

 

Suddenly Jongin opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around Ahra, hugging her tightly. He rested his chin above Ahra’s shoulder and whispers,

 

“Don’t go, I like you.”

 

***

 

A/n: I am reaaaaally sorry for not updating these days because i've been busy with my university orientation days:( it's a new thing for me, beimg a university student, and it's not easy:( i think:(

Well, hope you loved this chapter and thank you for waiting, i feel so bad for not updating:(

 

Love from me♡

 

Twitter.com/kaisbicc_

Ask.fm/kaisbicc