Drunk Myungsoo.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

They walked home after eating the ice cream with a light heart. They shared many memories and laughs today, forgetting about their next preparation class. They stopped in the bus stop but Jongin suddenly got panic.

“What happened?” Ahra asked, looking at him who's busy pulling all the things from his bag.

“I lost my wallet.” He said without looking at Ahra, still searching for his wallet. “Oh! I left it in the ice cream store. Let's go!”

“What? Oh my god, I am too tired and now we have walk back there? No.” she protested, crossing her arms. “I will just wait here.” she sat on the bench, leaning on it.

Jongin sighed and sat beside her. “Did you know? You are a fresh dinner for the and you wanted to stay here without me?” he leaned his face closer to Ahra's. “No. Your uncle would kill me.”

“Do you care about me?” Ahra teased. “Don’t you?”

The guy stood up, “I don’t.” he said as he walked away leaving Ahra with his hand tucked in his pocket. Actually, he left her with a heavy heart but still, his pride is higher than his worried.

 

Ahra just sitting there waiting for Jongin while playing with her phone. She is bored, of course, but she doesn’t know which bus she should take. Without Jongin, she would get lost. She doesn’t know since when she's so attached to him, since when she has to do everything with him and since when she always feels wrong when she is not with him. Since when Jongin became her life guide, since when? She doesn’t know either.

 

A guy with black shirt and a messy hair sat beside her. She didn’t give him a look because she's too afraid of him, but she smells alcohol on that guy so she moved, stay away from him.

“Where the heck are you? What if someone saw me in this condition, huh? Where would my reputation go?” the guys talked through the phone to someone on the other line.

“This guy is really drunk, I can smell the alcohol from here.” she thought.

 

The guy dropped his phone to the ground and having a hard time just to pick it, he seems very drunk. And at that time he gained Ahra's attention. Ahra shocked when their eyes met. “You-“she said, palming .

Myungsoo smiled crazily at her. “You-“he pointed at her. “Do I know you?”And it hurts Ahra's heart. After a long time, it's the first time they met and they have to meet in this kind of situation. Ahra’s little heart wanted their old time back when the world is theirs, no one can disturb them, but it’s when Ahra doesn’t know about everything.

“Oh!” he shouted then cupped Ahra's face with his hands, forcing her to look at him. Ahra wanted to jerk him off but she’s too weak in front of Myungsoo. She wanted to slap him and yell at his face but in her deep heart she wanted to hug him and ask him if this was a dream because she doesn’t believe that Myungsoo and Byul were backstabbing her until now. "You are the girl in the past who always clinging on me? Who always texting me, calling me, asking me where I am? With who? What am I doing? Right? The girl who only cared about her appearance?” he yelled at her face.

Stop, Myungsoo. Stop.” she begged. The tears slowly fell down to her cheek.

But Myungsoo tightened his grip on her. “Did you do well, crybaby? Huh? Did you still over jealous to your new boyf-“

 

Jongin punched him in the face before he could finish his sentence. Ahra just sat there, crying with her weak body.

Jongin grabbed Myungsoo's collar tightly. “You have to apologize to her, now!”

“Who are you?” Myungsoo asked, showing his drunken eyes. “She is a crybaby, no need to apologize, she cries every time.”

At that time Jongin's grip is even tighter and punched him again. “This is for making her crying.” he punched in the other cheek. “This is for ed behind her.” he punched Myungsoo again. “And this is for you who didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you.”

Myungsoo punched him back, wiping his blood on the tip of his lips calmly. “It's not your business, dude!” he smirked. “It's so frustrated to date a kid like her!”

Jongin stood up and punched Myungsoo, again. “She was clingy because she cares about you, a lot! She is a cry baby because she wanted to hear you say that you love her. She got jealous easily because she thought you were faithful but you lied to her.” Jongin yelled at him and pushed him. Ahra didn’t know what to do, she just sat there, crying like there’s no tomorrow.

 

A black Audi parked in front of them and a man with a uniform came out. Seemed like he’s a driver. “Master.” he helped Myungsoo to stand up then looked at Ahra. “Miss Cha?”Ahra looked at him and he bowed at her.

Take him home, he is drunk.” Ahra commanded between her tears, the man just nodded and carried Myungsoo to the car.

 

“Stop crying.” Jongin told her but Ahra kept crying there. “Didn’t I tell you that I hate to see someone crying in front of me?” his pitch is even higher, almost yelling at her. Jongin punched the pole beside him, making Ahra gasped. “I told you to stop!” finally he yelled at her. Ahra doesn’t stop crying, ignoring Jongin. He inhaled deeply, stopped a taxi that fortunately empty then dragged Ahra with his cold hand, slamming the door.

 

They didn’t talk in the taxi but Ahra’s attention locked to Jongin’s hand which is bleeding, so does his lips and his nose. She doesn’t have any handkerchief but she has a scissor. She cut her uniform. Jongin looked at her curiously, doesn’t know what is she doing right now. Ahra tied her little piece of uniform into Jongin’s bleeding hand while sobbing. A silent treatment for him. Jongin's heart felt touched, a different way to show that you cared about someone.

 

Ahra walked Jongin home, opened the door for him. “I can walk by myself.” he said.

“Thank you...” she sobbed. “but don’t do that anymore. I'm fine”

“You are fine, huh? Liar.” Jongin walked inside the house followed by Ahra. “Seems like I have to hide you somewhere to keep you save.”

Jongin’s mom ran from the kitchen, shocked for seeing her son in such condition. “Oh my god! Jongin what happened to you?” she wiped the blood all over Jongin's face. “Ahra, honey, what happened to you too? Your uniform?” she asked warmly.

Ahra shook her head slowly. “Nothing, we have a little incident. But I’m fine, please take care of him. I’m going, aunty.” She bids a goodbye.

 

Her aunt greeted her in the same way as Jongin’s mom greeted her. She’s too tired to explain it all and just walked straight to her room. She wanted to cry again but she has no more energy for anything. She doesn’t want to recall the fight but it keeps playing on her mind. “I am going crazy.” she mumbled.

“Ahra?” her aunt opened the door. “Tell me when you’re ready, okay? Take a rest, baby.” she said before closed the door.

 

Her phone buzzed and when she looked at the message, she smiled a bit. It's Jongin.

 

You owe me the rest of your life today.

 

Jongin smiled as he got the reply, so does Ahra in the different place.

 

I thought you'd hide me somewhere to keep me save.

 

Send.

 

In my arms, to keep you save.

 

“Oh my god he's an expert in sweet talking.” Ahra thought as she typed the message.

 

I don’t buy your bluff, moron. Sleep and buy me another uniform next time.

 

Send.

 

What's your size? Idk.

 

I dunno, you tell me.

 

Send.

 

Ahra chuckled after pressed the send button.

 

What. Is. Your. Size. .

 

She doesn’t reply, laughing while hugging the doll. It's amusing when she teases someone, when she teases Jongin and he would get mad at her. She threw the phone and closed her eyes, but it buzzed again. She looked at the caller id, Jongin.

“What?” she answered coldly.

      “Your size.”      

Ahra inhaled deeply. “Which kind of size do you want to know?” she answered with her eyes closed.

      Your bra,”            he paused.  “of course your uniform. Why would I ask your bra size, little ?”      

She yawned, again. “Forget it, I was kidding. You will never get it right.”

      “What if... I got it right?”      

Ahra didn’t answer him, and in short time, she has been sent to her dream land.

      Hello? Don’t say you are sleeping? Hello?”            Jongin called her in the other line. “Okay then, if I got it right... Kiss me.he smiled. “Good night, little .” 

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

author's notes; my laptop haven't fixed yet and I updated&edited this from my dad's laptop so, for That XX's readers here, please be patient. and please upvote and drop your comment, and subscribe too of course. thank you very much.