Mission Accomplished!

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

New Day.. At School

*the classroom at mess like there was a tornado just visited*

(Cho Hee) Say.. WHY IS THE CLASSROOM LIKE THIS??!!! WHY DID YOU NOT CLEAN UP??!!!

(Sandeul and Baro) *at the middle of playing video games*  Huh? We are not in the mood. If you want to do it, then go~

(Cho Hee) *angry* The smell of the perfume is so heavy!! OPEN THE WINDOWS!! OPEN THE WINDOWS!!

(Sandeul and Baro) ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! so annoying

(Jin Young) Speaking of perfume.. weren't you also wearing one? *leans closer to me and sniff* The perfume is.. Angel Heart.

(Cho Hee) ! *blush and backs away* wa! that's correct

(Jin Young) hmm.. so you're an angel.. or actually not *walks towards his friends*

(Cho Hee) *angry* everyday there is always a battle. I can't lose >o<

 

(Boy 1) Hey~ does anybody wants to tell something? If not then this meeting is over

*boys not paying attention only making some noises*

(Boy 1) Ah, pay attention please~ This is an athletic activity, each class must have their own team to participate~ I will pass out now the pamphlet and the number tags

(Cho Hee) *happily excited* whoa~ sports activity~ Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball~ ♥ This is our first real activity ^^

(Boy 2) No one would want to participate at this kind of thing!

(Boy 3) Yup. That's right

(Cho Hee) What? But.. But..

(Boy 4) It's too much trouble to sew this number tags.. we'll return it already!

(Boy 5) Our class will just give up!

(Cho Hee) This... it can't be.. Wa... WAIT! *stands up* How can you be like this? This is our first activity for High School! Let's do it!

(Boy 6) This is such a trouble trouble trouble. If you wanna do it, then do it by yourself, do it on your own.

(All Boys) That's right! That's right! Hahahahaha!

(Cho Hee) *angry* Why did you already decide on something without even trying it first? Without doing anything.. Do you think that is cool? SLOTHS..

(All Boys) *irritated* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

(Cho Hee) ah~ So that's how it is~ You guys won't participate on this kind of things because if you lose, it would be embarassing

(All Boys) *very angry*

(Sandeul) WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT PRINCESS! HOW CAN WE LOSE!

(Baro) WE'VE BEATEN THOSE GUYS ON THE BASKETBALL GAME BEFORE!

(Cho Hee) oh? That's so hard to believe~ I've never seen you guys beat them, You won't lose right?

(Sandeul and Baro) *angry angry* ALL RIGHT! WE'LL PARTICI-

(Jin Young) YA!

(Sandeul) Ah Jin Young.

(Cho Hee) Tsk. That was so close.. but he didn't say it! Jin Young I Hate You!

(Jin Young) *stands up closer to me* You. Why do you want to participate at the activity?

(Cho Hee) Why? Because it's fun.. besides.. it may be a small step but joining this activity may be very important to me..

(Jin Young) Understood. *gets all the number tags and put it to my desk* Here's the 35 number tags. If you can sew all of it to the t-shirts before the school ends tomorrow, we will join the activity.

(Cho Hee) Really?

(Jin Young) *turns around* Everyone give your t-shirts to Cho Hee

(All Boys) Oh OK *throws t-shirts*

(Cho Hee) OK! I'll do it!

 

At Home

(Cho Hee) umm.. the front and back must be sewed about total of 70 times.. It's so complicated.. I will try sewing one first

(Dad) What are you doing Cho Hee?

(Cho Hee) This.. I must finish before the school ends tomorrow! *sewing*

(Dad) ALL OF THESE?!

(Cho Hee) I'm not familiar with needles but if this will make everyone to participate then I'm gonna try my best! *sew* *sew* *sew* *cut* OK! I finished one!

(Parents) ........ the t-shirt is filled with bloodstained..

(Cho Hee) *looks at the clock* Ah. No way. It's already been half an hour? This could be difficult.. *started to sew again*

(Mom) *sit beside and lays hand* Come on, give us some, let your Mom and Dad help you.

(Dad) *brings first-aid kit* But before that, let me help you clean your hand

(Cho Hee) *touched* It's all right. I wanna finish all of it by myself ^^ Thanks, Mom and Dad!

(Mom) I see. If that's the case.. *stands up and went to the bedroom door* Go to sleep once you're done with that one! Good Night!

(Cho Hee) *angry* (-__-") Ok.. *sew* *sew*

 

Next Day.. At School

(Mi Sun) So.. you've been sewing non-stop since yesterday?

(Cho Hee) *wobble* wobble* *sew* *sew* Yup. If I slept yesterday, I wouldn't be able to finish all of it

(Mi Sun) So much effort.. Wanna go out for lunch sometime? My treat.

(Cho Hee) Please~

(Sandeul, Baro, CNU) *watching Cho Hee*  *went outside*

 

(Boy 1) How was it? How many are left?

(CNU) No idea. But I think she'll finish.

(Sandeul) She's been working all-through break

(Boy 1) Amazing..

(Sandeul) Hmm.. It's impossible to finish. There's too much Jin Young knew that so he imposed that condition

(Baro) But Hey, it's all good~ A girl sewed a tag onto my t-shirt for me~ I don't really hate her after all Sandeul also said that she's cute!

(Sandeul) *blush* *mad* BARO!

(Baro) I was just kidding! I actually hate her very much

(CNU) *turned to Jin Young* You really picked an evil idea. Even if she finishes it, we can just run away and it will be a wasted effort for her. That girl.. washed and ironed all the shirts and tags.

(Jin Young) ... Then..

(CNU) huh? Wanna say something?

(Jin Young) Nothing. Shin Woo shut up.

(Teacher) Hey! You guys! Isn't it class time right now?

 

(Cho Hee) *sew* *sew* OUCH! I pricked myself again But because of that, I am now awake. If I don't hurry, school will be over before I can finish. I wonder where is Jin Young and Friends? They've been cutting a lot of subjects

(Boy 3) GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! TROUBLE! TROUBLE! TROUBLE! I heard those guys from G-class are picking a fight with a teacher outside!

(Cho Hee) *shocked* Say What?! *runs towards the scene*

 

(Baro) It has nothing to do with you! Stop minding our business!

(Teacher) Listen, You! Be more polite! I've heard about you guys from the other teachers. You are really a bunch of no-good scoundrels! You are giving the school a bad impression! *grabs Jin Young's collar* I won't show any favoritism. HAVING A SCUM LIKE YOU HERE, WILL CONTAMINATE THE ATMOSPHERE!

(Baro) *angry* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!

(Sandeul) LET GO!

(Jin Young) What do you want to do?

(Teacher) *shocked* *angry* Why you little-

(Cho Hee) *runs between Jin Young and the Teacher*

(Teacher) *SLAP!*

(All Boys) *shocked* CHO HEE!

(Cho Hee) Having a scum like them will contaminate the atmosphere? ARE THESE THE WORDS A TEACHER SHOULD BE SAYING?!! 

(Teacher) SH.. SHUT UP! OUT OF THE WAY! *pushed me on the floor*

(Sandeul and Baro) *kicked the teacher* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO OUR CLASSMATE?!

(Audience) That's right~ You went overboard~ You pushed her to the ground~ *chatter* chatter*

(Jin Young) You said so, right? You won't show any favoritism. I'm not angry yet, so hurry up and disappear.

(Teacher) *shudder* *gets up and walks away* OUT OF MY WAY!

(Baro) @% OFF!

(Cho Hee) *gets up* You kicked a teacher? What were you guys thinking?

(Baro) HUH?! THAT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!

(Cho Hee) That was really entertaining. THANK YOU! *smiles*

(Sandeul and Baro) *blushed*  Ha! It was all for you! Right!

(Cho Hee) Really? Don't be embarassed ^^

(Baro) Who's embarassed?!

(Jin Young) *walks closer and touched my lips* Your lip has a cut.

(Cho Hee) *shocked* It has? *grabs mirror*

(Jin Young) *turns around* What an idiot. Rushing out like that in a battle between men. These things can be sorted out with words.

(Cho Hee) But this way.. I don't regret it

(Jin Young) *looked, smiled and walks away*

(Baro) Oh right! You, Do you have time to hang around here?

(Sandeul) Did you finish sewing all the tags to the t-shirts?

(Cho Hee) kekeke~ MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! ♥

and that night.. I was sleeping like a dead person.. so exhausted..