The Dream, The Encounter and The Bracelet

Lucky in Love

 

It is indeed a perfect day. The blue sky is filled with clouds as white as cotton and she could feel the wind blowing. The leaves of the big strong trees are slowly moving as if they were dancing as well as the flowers and the grass. She's lying on a bed of roses as she listens to him singing with his soft angelic voice. Suddenly he stop singing and sat beside her.

" Sora-ya... I wanted to tell you something..." and he face the girl lying. "From the very moment I saw you I felt a strange feeling I never felt before..." he paused. "Saranghaeyo Sora. I really do!"

All of a sudden, tears filled Sora's eyes. She had waited a long time to hear those words from him. Tears rolled slowly from her eyes.

"Wae? Did I say something wrong?" He was so worried after seeing her cry.

"No Oppa... It's just that I am so happy knowing that you feel the same way as I do..."

He smiled at her and he move closer to her, his face getting closer. As their lips was about to touch each other, she heard a strange noise.

"Sora! Sora! Speak to me! Sora!"

As Sora opened her eyes, she saw her bestfriend and a bunch of people around her! she remembered what really happened!

Shinhye Park, her bestfriend, and her was watching a basketball game. They sat behind the player's bench so she could see her crush better. She was staring at him and suddenly a ball appeared and hit her in the face! Not long did she realized that she was not lying on a bed of roses but instead at their school gym's floor!

"Sora-ssi... Are you ok?" It was the soft and angelic voice singing in her dreams! "Can you stand?" and a hand appered in front of her.

She reach the hand that helped her to stand up. The school gym was filled with loud screams.

"Thank ---" Sora couldn't believe it! That hand who helped her stand up belong to her long time crush Leeteuk Park! He was smiling at him so brightly. Sora could see the dimples in his cheeks.

"Next time, don't sit behind the player's bench. It's really dangerous." he said kindly and walked away. A bunch of fan girls walked next to him.

------

"So you had that dream again huh..." Sora and her bestfriend Shinhye was walking on their way home.

It was Shinhye Park. Her best friend since elementary school. Shinhye is also Sora's partner in crime's such as stealing Leeteuk's picture from the News Department.

Sora nodded, her eyes shining brightly looking at Shinhye.

Shinhye laughed. "You're terrible. All those fan girls have the same dream as you are."

"Fangirls?..."

Yea. Leeteuk Park does have fan girls. Everywhere he goes, theres always those girls who follow him. His like a celebrity in that school. That's how popular he is. No doubt because he is the school's number one on everything - studies, sports, and he even ranked 1 in terms of looks. He excels in everything he does. He is also known as the grandson of the school owner. He's a good dancer and singer too who came from a rich family of chaebols.

As Sora recalled the reasons of Leeteuk's popularity, she whispered to herself "I wish he'll notice me."

"What did you say?"

"Oh... Nothing." and she focused her attention to the man coming towards them. It's Yonghwa Jung, Shinhye's boyfriend.

"Look who's coming this way." she said to Shinhye smiling. "Hey Yonghwa!" she shouted.

Yonghwa run towards them. "Annyeong Shinhye! Annyeong Sora!" he greeted them politely.

"I'm afraid I have to leave you two alone." Sora said as she walked away from the two.

"Wait! Soraaa!"

She could hear Shinhye's voice but she didn't look back. "It's time Shinhye spend some time with Yonghwa. She must have been tired listening to me." she said to herself.

As Sora was walking, she saw an old vendor asking her to look at her stuffs.

"Miss! Miss! Why don't you try our love bracelet for only 10 dollars!"

Sora look at the bracelet. It is a silver bracelet with three pink stones in it.

"Love bracelet? Hah! Is that even possible?!" Sora said laughing.

"Do not underestimate the power of this bracelet! You have someone you love right? And you think it is impossible for him to notice you. Why don't you try this on him?"

Sora was surprised. How could this woman knew all those things? She must have been guessing all this time, she thought.

"I'm not guessing dear." the vendor replied. "I know everything... and I know you. This bracelet belongs to no one but you."

Those words convinced Sora.

"Okay. I will take it!"