Chapter 37 - His Secret Plan

Cherry Blossoming

“You’re not sleep yet?” Yonghwa who was awaken in the midnight because he had to go to the toilet, asking Jonghyun, who was still lying on his bed with wide-opened eyes. “We’ll go to Sydney at early morning tomorrow…”

“Huh?” Jonghyun glanced at the clock, which was showing 01.30 AM. “A little more…”

“What are you waiting?” Yonghwa asked sleepily and back to lie down. “I think Yoona’s birthday already passed an ho—ahh! Right… I just remembered that we have two hours difference with Korea… Ouch… I’m having goosebumps… Jongie is turning into a sweet guy again… waiting for her girlfriend’s birthday until midnight… not-so-Jonghyun…”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and snorted. “You better sleep again hyung… And don’t tease me because you’ll have the same condition with me next month…”

“Arasseo… Arasseo…” Yonghwa grimaced. “Next month I’ll make sure to put a pill on your mouth to make you fall deep asleep… so you wont disturb me…”

Jonghyun just snorted at his hyung, who already fell asleep again, and back to his phone. Hoo… Poor boyfriend, aren’t you Jonghie? At important date like this, you should be right beside her… huh… but ottokaji? This is our way… At least, she understand it. And although she already said that I shouldn’t force myself to send her a birthday greeting but I think I’ll become the worst boyfriend if I didn’t do anything at all. He stared at his phone which already showed Yoona’s contact profile. I guess right now your sisters must be already around you. Waiting for the turnover time… Aish, and again I feel so sorry… I should be there too, beside you… Huh, stop talking by yourself, Jongie. Let’s call her now. He finally pressed the dial button while the operator voice which was telling him that he’s going to make an international call already echoed over the phone.

“Yoboseoyo…” finally a voice that he missed a lot being heard after one dial tone. Her voice sounds cheerful as usual.

“It’s me…” Jonghyun spontaneously saying and make him can heard Yoona’s laugh on the phone.

“Of course I know that my boyfriend is calling me.” Yoona answered while still half-laughing. “Where are you right now?”

“My room. Are you with your sisters right now? I can hear Yuri noona’s voice and others…”

“Ddeh, they are preparing the foods for the party. Oppa, why aren’t you sleeping yet? I think it must be around 2 in the morning there, right?”

Jonghyun glanced at his watch. 5 minutes more. “Just want to call you before I fall asleep. So, uhm… you and your sisters are there… who else?”

Yoona chuckled over Jonghyun’s question. “Your voice tone is funny oppa.”

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Just funny. And for answering your question, there is no male here.”

Jonghyun exhaled in relief silently. I migh throw away my phone if she said there’s a guy there. “Uhm… Yoona…” Ten… nine… eight…

“Ddeh?”

Seven… Six… Five… “Uh…”

“Oppa?? Something’s wrong?” Yoona’s voice became concerned.

Four… Three…

“Oppa?? Are you still there???”

Two… One…

“Opp—“

“Saengil chukka hamnida, Im Yoon Ah…”

“Yya, oppa! And I almost thought something’s wrong happened to you just now!!!” her voice became  higher because of the sudden birthday greeting from Jonghyun.

Jonghyun chuckled. “Jebal… how come your response for birthday greeting from your boyfriend is like that??”

“It’s because… it’s because...” Yoona’s voice suddenly became weak. “It’s because right now you’re far away from me, makes me couldn’t see you so my worries become more and more! And you acted silently like that makes me feel panic…”

“Arasseo… arasseo. Mian… but hey, right now it’s not the time to talk about it. Right now is your birthday. So, once again, saengil chukka hamnida, Im Yoon Ah…”

“And?”

“And?” Jonghyun asked back with confused face although Yoona couldn’t see him. “What do you mean?”

“Oppaaaa… you only said ‘happy birthday’??”

“Ah… that’s…” Jonghyun scrathed his hair. “You know… I’m not that good in saying sweet wishes or something like that. I prefer write it down or turn it into a song…”

“Tsk…” Yoona tutted but then laughed happily. “Ara… Of course I know. I’m just teasing you oppa… Ah! Now I know why you’re not calling at 12 o’clock. It must be because you want to be the first one to send me a birthday greeting, right??”

Jonghyun smiled. She can guess well. “Right. So, did I success? I’m the first one, right?”

“Yeah… of course. Even my sisters here still couldn’t say it because you’re over me since fifteen minutes ago…” Yoona giggled.

“Then I think I should end up the call right away. I’m afraid if they’ll angry with me. But Yoona…”

“Ddeh oppa?”

“Mian…”

“Oppa! This is the last time I allow you to say sorry because of this. No more again. Didn’t we agree before? You didn’t do anything wrong. So, stop saying sorry. And just promise me that you’ll come back healthy… and soon…”

Jonghyun smiled again. “Arasseo. I’ll come back soon. Then, happy birthday once again. Have a nice birthday party. But remember, don’t—“

“Drink tooooo much. Ara, oppa.” Yoona completed his words and giggled. “Nah, I wont.”

“Okay, then I’ll hang up.”

“Ddeeh… I’ll call you tomorrow oppa. And I’ll send some photos later… And oppa…”

“Ddeh?”

“Can I post my photo when I’m wearing the watch from you at SNS oppa?”

“Sure. Why not? Even if the netizens knew that the watch is from me, there’s no evidence at all. So just wear it as you want…”

“Arasseo oppa. Gomawo… Now, you should sleep oppa. I know tomorrow you must do rehearsal for the concert, so you should have enough rest!” Yoona’s voice became firm.

Jonghyun let out a little laugh. “Ara. Ara. Then, I’ll hang up. See you soon, my birthday girl.”


* * *

 

“Finished already? Jebal… if he’s not my Jonghyun, I already planned to throw your phone when you’re talking with him because he took our time to celebrate your birthday ontime!!” Sooyoung grumbled as soon as Yoona finished the call with Jonghyun.

“Sooyoung, that’s her boyfriend so of course he must be the first one…” Sunny rolled her eyes.

“And not to mention he’s overseas right now so Yoongie might be in badmood for a whole day if Jonghyun is not the first one to give her a birthday greeting…” Yuri said as she lit the birthday candles. “Okay, shall we start now? Or you want to call your boyfriend once again?”

“Honestly fifteen minutes on the phone with him is not enough but he should rest now for the concert tomorrow. So, then let’s start the party!!!”

 


 

June 6th. CNBlue’s Dorm. Early morning.

“Miracle happened… miracle happened…” Jungshin is singing randomly with Minhyuk while sitting happily on the sofa. And on the other side, Yonghwa and Seohyun were in the kitchen, make a breakfast. It’s because Seohyun came to the dorm at early morning while bringing many side dish from her mom, saying that the boys, since they just back from overseas, for sure, they don’t have any foodleft in their fridge and she’s right. And since Seohyun offered to make a breakfast for them, Yonghwa, of course, want to stay beside her so he ended helping Seohyun to cook. That’s what Jungshin and Minhyuk said it. A miracle happened.

“Should we wake up Jonghie hyung?” Jungshin asked. “He’ll nag if we ate first without waiting for him…”

“Right. And since I’m busy, so you two, go wake him up!” Yonghwa said and showed an evil grin. Better to stay here and cook than wake Jonghie up… I don’t want to got beaten by him…

“Yya, hyung! We know that Jonghie always torture us if we wake him up…” Minhyuk grimaced.

“So you’ll sacrifice me? No thanks. My body still want to be healthy…”

“It’s only possible if we three together do it! As usual…” said Jungshin. “As usual, we succeed wake him up, and AS USUAL, we still got beaten…”

“But usually Jonghie hyung already woke up at time like this, isn’t he?”

“He’s still sleeping…” Jungshin answered after checking into Jonghyun’s room. “I bet he didn’t sleep a whole night… Seems like he’s composing a new song. He might be turned into an owl if he continued that habit…”

“Do you need some help to wake Jonghyun oppa up?” Seohyun suddenly asked while still cutting the vegetables.

“What?? No no no, Hyun. You might get hurt if you help us to wake him up!” Yonghwa said in a hurry.

“Yya oppa… I’m not saying that I’ll wake him up.” Seohyun giggled. “I mean, Yoongie unnie is on the way here…”

“Cincca? Ah… thanks God. There are so many miracle happened this morning… Yya hyung, that’s why SNSD is being called as Genie.. because they really are!” Jungshin said happily and started to sing Genie with Minhyuk.

“You two, stop. Open the door!” Yonghwa stopped his two brothers because the doorbell is ringing.

“Yoona noona? Isn’t she too fast to arrive?” Jungshin asked confusedly while walking to the miniscreen. “Oh? It’s Yoona noona. How could she arrive so fast?” he mumbled and opened the door for Yoona. “Annyeong, noona. Long time no see you…” he greeted Yoona with big grin on his face. “Please come in and happy birthday.”

Yoona giggled over Jungshin’s words while entering the dorm. “Why you said it all in one line?”

“Before I forgot, oh and also it’s because I’m feeling a bit guilty to say it so late. Mian noona.” Jungshin answered and walked towards the kitchen along with Yoona.

“Nevermind. Thank you so much anyway…” Yoona smiled.

“Unnie, you come!” Seohyun, who was still cooking with Yonghwa greeted Yoona as they already in the kitchen.

“I already in half way when I texted you, Hyunnie.” Yoona explained. “Ah, ddeh, kamsahamnida, oppa, Minhyuk-ah…” she replied Yonghwa and Minhyuk’s birthday greeting happily. “Uhm, where’s Jonghyun oppa?”

Minhyuk sighed and pointed at the Jonghyun’s room. Which is still has the door closed peacefully. “Please wake him up for us, noona.”

“He’s still sleeping?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. “What did he do a whole night? I think you guys must be already recovered from after a full day off yesterday…”

“We are. But seems like Jonghie is composing a new song last night so he didn’t sleep at all…” Yonghwa answered. “Stupid boy. He should sleep if we have a rare chance like this… I doubt we wont have a time to sleep like a log next month… Ah the food is almost ready. Can you please wake him up, Yoona?”

Yoona, who looks like have another question but dissuade it, nodded and walked toward Jonghyun’s room, the nearest room from the kitchen. She sighed as she entered the room. It’s a mess… Tsk… He even didn’t fold and hang up his clothes neatly. His luggage… omo… it’s still unpack yet.. aigoo… She walked closer to the bed. Let just clean it all later. He should wake up now and have a breakfast. She looked at Jonghyun and smiled. How long we didn’t meet? Why I miss you so much ppabo? “Oppa…” she shook Jonghyun’s body softly. “Oppa!”

Jonghyun stretched his body a little but seems like he didn’t wake up yet.

“Oppa, wake up, ppalli!”

“Dugu… seoyo…?” Jonghyun finally mumbled huskily although his eyes are still closed. He’s about to pull up his blanket but Yoona prevented him.

“Yya! Aigoo how mean! You didn’t recognize your girlfriend’s voice???”

Jonghyun finally opened his eyes slowly. He looked at Yoona for a moment and got up immediately. “Yoona??”

“Of course! Who’s girl are you expecting, huh?” Yoona crossed her arms and pouted.

Jonghyun grimaced and scratched his messy hair. “Mian… I think I was having a delusional…” he replied with his husky voice.

“Aren’t you happy that I’m here, oppa?” asked Yoona, still in sullen mode.

“Of course I’m happy…” Jonghyun answered while yawning, makes Yoona pouted again. “Wae? Should I say that I’m not happy?” he asked when he noticed Yoona’s expression.

“You didn’t seem serious when answering it. Aish…”

Jonghyun got off from bed and stood infront of her. He patted Yoona’s head softly and smile. “Look who’s the happy one and the unhappy one here… Im Yoon Ah ssi, I’m very happy to meet you right now. And I miss you so much. Am I the only one who have a feeling like this?”

Yoona couldn’t help but smiling. “Tsk. How smart. You really know how to win over me, oppa!” she slapped Jonghyun’s arm playfully. “Ah, since you already awaken, let’s have a breakfast together with the others.”

“Arasseo. Just go first and tell them to wait for me!”

“No later than five minutes!” Yoona warned him before she left the room, afraid that he’ll back to sleep.

“Yes, ma’am…” Jonghyun said and winked at her.

 

 

 

“What’s your schedule today, Hyun?” Yonghwa asked while all of them already having breakfast together.

“There’s no personal schedule for me today, oppa. We just have a practice for awhole day…” Seohyun answered with a nod from Yoona.

“When will your worldtour concert start?” Jonghyun asked while munching his food.

“Hyung! You don’t know about the concert date??” Jungshin asked with disbelief expression, which was replied only with Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder. “Two days later, hyung…”

“Yya! Don’t expect me to remember other people schedules when I even still couldn’t remember our own schedule…” he glared at Jungshin. “So SNSD worldtour will start soon. Is it any possible that we will be in the same time at the same country?”

“Molla, oppa. The date for other country is still not fixed yet. How about CN Blue? How many country lefts for Bluemoon?” Yoona asked back.

“We have two countries in this month. If I’m not mistaken… maybe Manila and Beijing.”

“Ah too bad. We still didn’t have Philippines and Chine in our list oppa…” said Seohyun while checking the schedule on her phone.

“Ah! Speaking about concert, I almost forgot.” Yoona suddenly interrupted and took out something from her bag. “This is ticket for our concert. Hope that you all can come…” she handed four tickets to each CN Blue’ member. “Hyunnie and I already booked it for you all…”

Seohyun smiled and nodded. “Ddeh, Yong, Jonghyun oppa, Jungshin and Minhyuk too, can you come to our concert?”

“Woah… gomawo, noona, hyungsoonim.” Jungshin and Minhyuk said in full of excitement. “Can we go hyung?”

“We’ll check out our schedule first.” Yonghwa decided. “Hopefully we can watch your concert…” he said with a big grin on his face. “Thanks for the ticket…”

Yoona noticed that Jonghyun just looked at the ticket for a while and continued to eat after saying thankyou. He even didn’t let out any comment. And his silent act made Yoona feels that there’s something wrong with her boyfriend, so she stared at Jonghyun, trying to read what’s on his mind but seems impossible. It’s very difficult to know what’s on his mind when he always put his poker-face like that. What’s wrong with him? Actually the usually Jonghyun isn’t talk too much but right now it feels different. Seems like he’s busy thinking of something else…

Jonghyun raised his head, seems like noticed that someone is paying full attention to him, and he noticed that Yoona is still staring at him. “Wae?” he mouthed the words.

Yoona kept staring at him and decided not to talk about that topic right now so she just shook her head and smiled. Signalling that there’s nothing wrong. Maybe I’ll ask later…

Jonghyun just smiled and nodded. Back to eat and act casually. Even after the breakfast, he just went to take a shower straightly while Seohyun and Yoona were doing the dishes.

“Oppa is still showering?” Yoona asked as she and Seohyun finished the dishes and joined the others. Minhyuk and Jungshin are playing games while Yonghwa is waiting for Seohyun on the sofa.

“Ddeh. Just take a sit first, noona.” Minhyuk answered while his eyes are still on the monitor.

“Aah… I think I’ll go to his room. It’s a mess inside. I’ll tidy it a little…” Yoona decided and entered Jonghyun’s room. Cincca… How could he sleep peacefully in a mess room like this?? Yoona tutted and start to tidy the room. She unload all of the clothes from Jonghyun’s wardrobe. He’s totally a freak of specific brand. Look at these clothes. Most of his tshirt’s brands are DSquared. So many… And he just folded these so nonchalantly. Tsk…. “This person… it’s very rare to find bright color tshirt in his clothes…” Yoona kept mumbling while starting to fold Jonghyun’s clothes neatly. Ah… I might sounds weirds but… I enjoyed to tidy his room like this? Why? Because this room is filled by his fragrance. My favorit citrus and black code perfume fragrance. Especially in these clothes… The fragrance that I missed so much... She smiled and continued her activity.

 

 

 

“Where’s Yoona?” Jonghyun, who just went out from the bathroom, looked around and asked Minhyuk and Jungshin—Yonghwa and Seohyun were in Yonghwa’s room because Jonghyun can heard they were doing a guide song—since he didn’t see Yoona there.

“Noona said she’ll tidy your room, hyung.” Jungshin answered. “You should feel thankful to noona, hyung. Tidying your mess room is a very big work to do.”

“She shouldn’t do it. I have you to clean my room everyweek.” Jonghyun grinned as he teased the maknae. “Jungshin-ah, help me to take my clothes.”

“You already owed me in these five years for cleaning your room hyung…” Jungshin rolled his eyes. “And why I must take your clothes for you?? It’s your room…”

“Yeah. And you said that Yoona is there…”

“Ddeh. And?” Jungshin still didn’t get what does Jonghyun mean.

“Go take the clothes, Jungshin-ah. Yoona noona is there, how come Jonghyun hyung entered the room like that?” Minhyuk answered Jungshin’s innocent question.

“Aah. Arasseo…” Jungshin finally understood and followed the order diligently. “Hyung, don’t touch my game!!!” he shouted when he saw Jonghyun was going to disturb his paused-game.

“He’s so noisy…” Jonghyun sighed with annoyed face.

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t do this. You need to keep your stamina for your concert…” Jonghyun said as he entered his room after dressing properly at Jungshin’s room. He found that Yoona is still folding some clothes while the other things already put in proper place neatly.

Yoona chuckled. “Doing this wont waste any stamina oppa… Beside, I just couldn’t stand while seeing your messy room…”

Jonghyun turned back the chair and sat on it. “Nice watch.” He commented Yoona’s watch.

Yoona smiled. “Thanks for the person who gave me this…”

“Aah… that person must be a nice person…” Jonghyun said in serious expression. “Shouldn’t that person receive a thankyou?” he raised one of his eyebrow and smirked.

“I wont give it. Since that person still didn’t give me a birthday greeting directly even when I’m facing him right now…” Yoona squinted at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun laughed a little by Yoona’s act but still sit on the chair. “That person is the first one who saying a happy birthday for you…”

“Yeah. But he disappointed me because seems like he already forgot about it right now…” Yoona answered. She’s unpacking the luggage right now and took out some things to put those back to the proper place. She’s going to put Jonghyun’s beanie into the drawer beside Jonghyun when Jonghyun suddenly hold her arm.

“Who’s going to say happy birthday when you’re standing far away just now?” Jonghyun said and smiled nicely. He pulled Yoona’s arm to make her closer to him and kissed her left cheek. “Happy birthday, my lovely girl.”

Yoona finally smiled widely and replied with a kiss on Jonghyun’s forehead. “Thank you for the awesome gift too…”

Jonghyun laughed. “You satisfied with that small gift?”

“Small gift?? Yya! There’s no thing such as small gift if it’s from my boyfriend.” Yoona patted Jonghyun’s head gently.

“Don’t you want something else?”

“Oh? You’re going to give me other gift?” Yoona’s eyes became wider. “What’s that?”

“No. Just asking.” Jonghyun laughed. “Honestly I don’t have anymore things to give you right now…”

“Then don’t say something which makes people feel anticipated, ppabo…” Yoona pouted. “And for your info, I’m already veeeery satisfied only by you’re here beside me… But I want to make sure something. You didn’t flirt with some girls in Aussie, right??”

Jonghyun laughed again. “Of course no. Do you think I’m good at flirting?”

“Honestly, no.” Yoona grinned. “That’s why I love you.” She caressed Jonghyun’s hair. “Oppa, can I ask something?”

“Sure.”

“Uhm… is there something that bothered you right now? I mean… when we were having breakfast, seems like your mind was busy of thinking something else…” Yoona asked carefully. Afraid that her question might makes Jonghyun feels that she was too intervene with his privacy.

Jonghyun didn’t answer her right away. He just staring at Yoona for a while and finally smiled calmly. “Just thinking about my uncompleted song…”

“Aaah… I see.” Yoona nodded. He’s not saying the truth. Uhm, maybe it’s the truth but I feel that he’s not telling me all. He only told me his one problem. And I’m very sure that there’s something else… Usually I can firmly asking until he honestly spoke out. But right now… I don’t know… It’s different… his expression, and his act, seems like he told me not to ask anymore…

“Yoona…”

“Dd—Ddeh?” Jonghyun’s voice made Yoona back from her busy mind. “Wae oppa?”

“Uhm… about your concert… You know that the chance for me to come at your concert is less, right? Beside our schedules, we even didn’t ask a permission yet to our manager…”

“Ddeh, Oppa. Ara…” Yoona nodded since she really understood the situation.

“But if I couldn’t watch the concert, I’ll try to visit you during stage rehearsal…”

“Cinccaa???” Yoona asked in surprise. “Cincca? You’ll come during rehearsal??”

“I’ll try my best.” Jonghyun smiled. “If I come during rehearsal, fans wont know about it, right?”

“Ddeh…” Yoona nodded in full of excitement. “Call me if you want to come… aish no… call me if you already there. And I MUST receive a call for you that time. So it means, you HAVE TO COME!!”

“Arasseo. Arasseo. I’ve said it right? I’ll try my best.” Jonghyun laughed and caressed Yoona’s hairs. “Actually I want to ask you for a date tonight… but I canceled it.”

“Waeee?” Yoona asked in disappointed voice.

“You want to skip practice? No. I’m afraid your sisters will kill me if I dare to let you skip the practice when your concert is coming very soon.” Jonghyun chuckled. “How about the day after your 2nd day concert? Ah… but you should have enough rest…”

“NO! I’m fine. We’ll go at night, right? Then I have a time to rest for a whole day! Don’t you dare to say cancel again!!” Yoona shook Jonghyun’s arm excitedly.

“Arasseo. Arasseo. It decided then. But promise me that you should fully rest for a whole day, aracchi?”

“Arasseo, oppa.” Yoona smiled widely. “Now I’m full of excitement. Even more excite than our concert…”

“Don’t say it louder. I’m afraid your fans will scold me if they heard this…” Jonghyun laughed and brought Yoona to his embrace. “Thank you for coming today…”

“Wae?”

“Because I really miss you a lot…”

“And because I’m here to tidy this messy room, right?” Yoona squinted.

“Well. Sort of…” Jonghyun chuckled and made him received a playful slap on his arm.

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun stared at his monitor after Yoona and Seohyun left. He was busily searching something when finally his lip formed a wide smile. Hopefully I can finish it ontime.

 

 

 



well annyeong guys. I know I shouldnt just say annyeong  casually. First of all, I'm very very very very sorry for you all guys because I've been on hiatus for some period. Mian T.T it's not because I dont want to continue the story. Its because I'm a bit busy. and everytime I got some free time, I couldnt help but doing something else and totally forgotten about updating this story. Mianhae T.T

for the previous update, about asking your opinion, I really feel...  touched... happy... blissful.. I'm feeling thankful towards all of you guys who still want to support this story. Thank you sooo much :')

oh and I know everyone already knew about the news. But for me, (remember since beginning I always said that I'm just a boice and burningsoul. I'm not sone or yoonaddict) so about the news, I'll act like blind and deaf towards that news. For me, I still want to have the same think like before, just like this story. Pls dont misunderstood, what I'm trying to say here is  whatever that happened in their real life right now, I still want to think them as couple... just like in this story. Because if I dont, I'm afraid I couldnt continue this story anymore. :)

really thank you very much guys that you still support this story. I'll continue writing even there's only one left reader as long as you're happy with this ^^

BIG THANKS AND LOVE FOR SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS AND ALL OF YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE U ^^

see you next chapt ^^