Chapter 36 - Her Upcoming Birthday

Cherry Blossoming

“Woah… I’m so hungry…” Yonghwa exclaimed as they arrived at the restaurant and entered one of VIP room that already reserved. “Jonghie, are you sure that no one noticed us here?”

“Ddeh. You know, I think almost fans believed that right now, we’re at home, resting. So they might didn’t think that we’re here… beside, the owner already guaranteed about our privacy…” Jonghyun replied and sat infront of Yonghwa.

“Geure…” Yonghwa grinned while looking at his phonescreen. “Then it’s safe for them to come here now…”

“They already here…” Jonghyun said, and at the same time, two people, one was wearing a black hoodie with a mask, and the other one was wearing a cap with mask. He and Yonghwa smiled when those people took off their masks.

“Hyun~…” Yonghwa greet  his girlfriend happily and pointed the seat beside him.

Seohyun, the one who’s wearing a hoodie before, smiled back happily and sat beside Yonghwa. While Yoona, who’s the other one that wearing a cap, followed her and sat beside Jonghyun. “You two didn’t get noticed, right?”

“Almost, oppa…” Seohyun answered. “But fortunately we were aware about them so we waited until it’s safe for us to enter…”

Jonghyun suddenly chuckled, made the three people there looked at him. “Ah mian… It’s because hyung was a bit anxious before because we’re going to break some rules…” he explained.

“Which rules do you mean, oppa?” Yoona asked, didn’t understand yet.

“Didn’t ask a permit from our manager…” Yonghwa answered Yoona’s question. “And the most important rules, don’t you remember it guys?”

“AH!” Seohyun nodded. “Important rules. Never have a secret date by only four of us. Because it’s easier for public to notice two couple rather than one…”

“But it’s not the first time you and hyungsoonim broke the rules, hyung…” Jonghyun grimaced.

“But it’s the first time we’re breaking this one special rule… about having a double date at midnight…” Yonghwa grimaced back.

“As I said before hyung. Let just say it truthfully. That you suddenly feel hungry and need to eat crabs right away and… since you feel bad if you eat alone, so you called hyungsoonim…”

“Mian? But I think I’m not the only one. You called Yoona too, Jonghie…” Yonghwa rolled his eyes.

Jonghyun smirked. “What can I do when I miss my girlfriend too?” he glanced at Yoona and chuckled when he saw Yoona’s face was a bit red because of his words. “But, I think there’s nothing to worry. Until right now, there’s no one noticed us. And as long as our manager didn’t know about this, it’s okay, right? Beside, after we eat, I think you and hyungsoonim will kick us far away so we wont disturb you before we go home…”

“As if you two are not going to do the same thing…” Yonghwa snorted and giggled with Seohyun. “Let just enjoy the crab first! I’m so hungry!!!” he looks more relax and exclaimed loudly when the crabs finally placed on the table. “Don’t touch it girls. We'll make the crabs become easy to eat for you… I’ll show you why we called as the real namja…” he boasted while Jonghyun just grimaced with his hyung’s act.

“Omoo… what a cool view. Busan Namja with crabs…” Seohyun and Yoona teased in unison and laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Actually at first I think you’re going to ask me for meet just by the two of us… regarding by your message when I left the venue to send your parents until the airport…” Yoona started to speak when they had a walk across the beach, after enjoying the late dinner together. While Yonghwa and Seohyun already so far away from them, don’t want to disturb each other.

“At first, yes. I was thinking where should I ask you to meet when suddenly Yonghwa hyung texted me to go for a dinner and at that time I already knew that he must be invited hyungsoonim too. And I think it’s better if you go out with hyungsoonim at midnight rather than alone so… that’s why…”

Yoona chuckled. “Although Yonghwa oppa is true that we’re breaking the rules, but I enjoyed it… it’s rare for us to have a double date and I really like it…”

“Hm?” Jonghyun turned his head at Yoona. “Do you mean, you like when we’re doing double date rather than a single date? Am I that bored for you?”

“Huh?? Who said like that?” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm and chuckled. “I was saying that I really like it because it just give me a different feeling. Don’t you feel happy when you saw that your hyung was so happy too with your girlfriend’s dongsaeng?”

“Of course I’m happy…” Jonghyun said. “But Yoona… the way you talked just now…”

“Wae???”

“Just seems like an ahjumma… who was happy because her daughter found a right man…” Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled Yoona’s hairs.

“So do you mean I really looks that old, oppa??” Yoona pouted and crossed her arms while glaring at Jonghyun.

“I said an ahjumma, there’s no ‘old’ words there, Yoona…” Jonghyun kept chuckling.

“Ahjumma means middle-age or late…” Yoona pouted more and stomped her foot.

“Actually it doesn’t matter…”

“YYA, OPPA!! What are you saying?????”

“Ddeh? That you’ll always look so young and beautiful even if I’m saying that you looks like an ahjumma, Yoona…”

Yoona snorted. “As usual you always made fun of me…” she said childishly but slowly her lip formed a smile and she continued to walk along with Jonghyun.

“You’re not going to hold my hands while walking?” Jonghyun suddenly asked out of blue.

“Huh?” Yoona turned her head confusedly. “But I was holding your arm oppa, what’s the difference?”

Jonghyun grimaced. “Aniiya. Actually when I was saying that you’re still young and always beautiful, that time you should holding my hands and continue to walk…”

“Huh??” Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

“Hold my hands right now, ppalli!”

“Aren’t you suppose to be the one who must holding my hands first??” Yoona asked in confused but still reach Jonghyun’s hands and held it, but as soon as she touched Jonghyun’s hands, she stopped. “What... is... this…?” she asked when she feels something was handed to her from Jonghyun. She raised her hand and found a keychain. A keychain that containing a miniature of guitar which was very similar with the one that Yoona gave to Jonghyun at his birthday, Fender Telecaster 60s Custom Relic Black Rosewood, along with little Rilakkuma and a pink chain. “Oh, oppa, it seems different with the one that you designed for public…? I remembered that you only use a pinkchain and along with the miniature of your PRS Red… When did you create this???” asked Yoona in amazed voice, still looking at the keychain.

“Of course it’s different since the one that you’re holding right now is the only one in this world that I’ve made special for you after I got that guitar…” Jonghyun smiled. “And after I realized that my girlfriend is very addicted to that bear…”

“You made it???”

“No actually, I just designed it. How did you suppose me to create such as a keychain like that…” Jonghyun grimaced, made Yoona giggling. “Mian…”

“Huh??? Wae??”

“Because it’s just a little thing…”

“Bwuoya…” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm. “I love this, ppabo. And knowing that it’s only one and special for me… I think I’m the happiest person right now. Because for your information, oppa, I’ve bought your designed keychain from FNC Store—of course with manager oppa’s help—because I never imagined that you created a limited one for me…” said Yoona. “I’m very touched…” she smiled blissfully. “Gomawoyo…”

“Actually… that’s an apologize request from me…”

“Because you wont here beside me at my birthday…” Yoona completed Jonghyun’s words. “Ara…”

“You know it…” Jonghyun caressed Yoona’s hairs. “Is it acceptable?”

“Tsk… ppabo. It wont be acceptable if you didn’t come back here faster after you finished your concert in overseas. So make sure to come back as soon as you can, aracchi?”

“Ddeh…” Jonghyun nodded diligently and smiled. “Oh. Don’t forget that the keychain has an important rule…”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Ara… don’t use this keychain in public so it wont create a big uproar…” she pouted. “Ugh… until when we have to hold ourselves not to boast about being in a relationship…”

“Until all kind of fans can understand us…” Jonghyun smiled calmly.

“Tsk… seems like you didn’t put any interest about this, oppa…” Yoona grumbled while playing with the keychain.

“Mian...? What do you mean by not putting any interest? The only thing that I can do is I have to be patient and calm just like nothing happened when my girlfriend is surrounding by so many idol guy… and honestly, it’s very irritating…” said Jonghyun while crossing his arm.

“Jealous?” Yoona asked while holding her smile.

“No. Just feel uneasy…”

“Isnt it called as a jealousy?”

“No. It’s not jealous…” Jonghyun stands still.

“Yes, it is. Aish… why it’s so hard to say it…”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Yoona with a serious face. “Because it’s not jealous, Yoona. Let’s make the things clear. You kept saying that I was jealous over the idol guy who always surrounding around you. But I’m not. Actually, they’re the one who must feel jealous over me…”

“Why?”

“They’re not your boyfriend. I’m the only one. We love each other, not one-sided. Then what should I jealous for?” said Jonghyun while giving a charming smile to Yoona.

Yoona couldn’t say anything over the Jonghyun’s calm words. Her eyes locked at her boyfriend. Sometimes I forgot that he can be so sweet and easy to make me feel touched just by his words… She looked at Jonghyun with teary eyes.

“Wae?” Jonghyun chuckled when he saw Yoona was still staring at him. “Speechless?” he ruffled Yoona’s hairs and pinched her cheek. “Yya, your boyfriend was saying something nice, isn’t he suppose to get a hug?” he asked playfully.

“Tsk…” Yoona snorted but smiling blissfully and hugged him. “Lee Jong Hyun ppabo… Don’t say something charming like that so sudden…”

“Geure?” Jonghyun asked, still smiling widely, while hugging Yoona. “But looking at the result I’ve got, I think I’ll do more in next time…”

Yoona smiled while enjoying the warm in Jonghyun’s embrace. “Ppabo... stop saying anything, or else I wont let you go overseas later…”

“It wont be hard. I’ll be back in few days…” Jonghyun kept ruffling Yoona’s hairs so lovely. “Enjoy your birthday, dear…”

“How can I enjoy it without you…” Yoona grumbled. She raised her head and stared at Jonghyun. “Be sure to make something special for me when you’re back...”

“What for?”

“Yya!!”

Jonghyun chuckled and landed a kiss on Yoona’s forehead. “You don’t have to say it since everything about you is always special for me…”

Yoona couldn’t help but smile blissfully while staring at Jonghyun. “What’s wrong with you, oppa? Each words that you were saying tonight is full of sweet…”

“Because I’ve just learnt something…” said Jonghyun with smirk on his face.

“What’s that?”

“I know that my girlfriend has been known that she didn’t like cheesy things. But I’ve just learnt that actually there’s an exception, if it’s from me, actually she really likes it so much. And usually after I said something like that and made her happy… I usually got a reward…”

Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s chest with blushed face as she new what is her boyfriend talking about, but Jonghyun kept smiling and caught her hands then held it tightly. He stared at Yoona’s eyes, still with smile on his face, and he started to lean forward when suddenly their phone were ringing at the same time. Jonghyun sighed and took out his phone then looked at the screen.

 

Yonghwa hyung : Time to go home. Now.

 

At the same time, Yoona was receiving a similar message from Seohyun. Jonghyun glanced at her phonescreen and smile. “Seems like our sunbae is calling us to go home. Then, it means I’ll see you again in… next week?”

Yoona pouted childishly. “Don’t say it straightly. Right now I already miss you although you’re still here standing infront of me oppa…” she nagged and again, her phone is ringing, but this time, it seems like Seohyun is calling her. “Seems like we really have to back home now…” she sighed and about to answer the call but Jonghyun snatched the phone from her and held it, along with his phone, which were still ringing at the same time. “Oppa, wae??” asked Yoona, didn’t understand with the sudden act of Jonghyun.

“You’re right. Seems like we have to go back now…” said Jonghyun while holding his smile.

“Ddeh. But why you ignored their calls???”

“Because I think they can wait a little more…”

“For what?”

Jonghyun didn’t answer her but pulled Yoona closer to him and leaned a kiss on her lips while hugging her tightly. They were enjoying the kiss when Yoona finally the first who broke it.

“I think one minute is already passed, oppa…” she said while her arms still wrapping around Jonghyun’s neck.

“Right. But since we’re the same with them, I think they wont mind if we make them wait for another few minutes…” Jonghyun raised one of his eyebrows while smiling, made Yoona giggled and tiptoed again to continue their sweet kiss, while her right hands is still holding the keychain tightly.

 

 


 

29th May. Incheon Airport.

“Hyung, can you wait for a moment before you leave?” Jonghyun asked to the driver before he, and his brothers down from the van.

“Huh? Wae, Jongie?” asked the driver, while his brothers and the manager looked at him confusedly.

“I need a favor. 30 mins, can you wait, hyung? Please?”

“Sure.” The driver nodded, although he still didn’t know what is Jonghyun talking about, but since he always helped the boys so he easily agree. “Let me to park the van first.”

“Gomawo, hyung.” Jonghyun smiled and down from the car. He walked along with his brothers while checking his phone.

“Seems like I know the reason why you’re asking driver-hyung to wait for something, Jonghie…” said Yonghwa while they were walking, with the crowd of fans around them. “But is it okay with this way?”

Jonghyun just stared at his hyung and smiled, although they couldn’t see each other eyes since they were wearing sunglasses. “I’m not going to give the main gift right now, hyung. Let just call it as a pre-gift… Oh and I know which shop that you will visit right now. Wait me there.” He grinned and walked to the watch store.

“Arasseo…” Yonghwa giggled and heading to another store.

 

 

 

“Hyung, I’ve just bought something at the watch store, and I already told the clerk that you’ll take it later.” Said Jonghyun through the phone after he left the store at the airport.

“Then what should I do with that?” the driver asked him.

“I need your help hyung. Can you please send it to SNSD’s manager today? Tell him that it’s for—“

“Yoona. Ara, Jongie…” his driver chuckled over the phone. “Arasseo. I understand.”

“Ddeh, hyung. Sorry to bother you and wasting your time, mianhae…”

“Nevermind. Then, I’ll take it later after your flight already took off so it wont be obvious…”

“Gomawo, hyung. Then, I’ll hung up now.” Said Jonghyun and hung up the phone after his driver answered yes. His lips formed a smile. Hopefully you’re able to receive it before your birthday… he thought. He’s about to text his girlfriend when suddenly a message popped out on his phonescreen.

 

Yonghwa hyung : I'm at Hermes store. Ppalli before the flight call.

 

Jonghyun smiled again as he read the text. For this one, I think I’ll give to her personally later…

 

 


 

SM Building. SNSD’s Practicing Room.

“Oh, so Jonghyun isn’t able to be with you at your birthday tomorrow, Yoongie?” Sooyoung asked when they took a break from practicing for their upcoming world tour concert.

“Ddeh, unnie…” Yoona answered weakly and took a glass of water. “He’ll back one or two days before our concert…”

“But seems like he casted some spells at you before he left today…” said Hyoyeon.

“Wae, unnie?”

“Because you didn’t look so sad like at the first time you knew that he wont able to be with you. You met with him last night right? Together with our goguma…” she glanced at Seohyun and giggled.

“Unnie, how did you know??”

“Yya! Of course we knew! You were giggling so loudly when you’re back… Haish… of course it’s because you just met with your boyfriends… aigoo…” Sooyoung snorted. “I was wondering… what did you do in the midnight like that?” she smirked.

“Yya unnie! We’re just having a late dinner together!” Yoona and Seohyun answered in unison with blushed face. "And please dont let the manager know or else, I and Hyunnie will get scolded, unnie..."

“Aah… jeongmalyo?” Fanny began to tease the maknaes when suddenly their manager entered the studio while bringing some foods. Fortunately the members already cooperated with the maknaes so they stopped the topic before the manager entered.

“Oh, oppa! You’ve come at the very right time!” Sooyoung is the first to approach the manager and took all of foods enthusiastically. “Oh what is that, oppa?” she asked when she noticed that the manager is holding a small shoppingbag.

“Oh. This is for Yoongie. A staff from an idol guy gave me this… saying that this is for you…” he offered the white shoppingbag to Yoona, who was accepting it with confused face.

“Dugu, oppa?” Yoona asked cluelessly. Actually it’s not the first time that she received so many presents like this via her manager. Such as, Taecyeon, Lee Min Ho, Seo In Guk, and others usually gave her something but since she doesn’t want to create any false rumours so she decided not to wear or use those all, although she never forgot to send a thankful for the senders. And the manager knew it very well. So nowadays, he wont accept any if he think that the girls will feel uneasy with those gifts. That’s why she’s a little confused because the manager gave him a gift—which was from an idol—without asking whether she was willing or not.

“Just take a look first,” said the manager and smiled meaningfully at Yoona.

Yoona tilted her head, confused, but decide to take a look. She opened the shopping bag and took out a black-colored box with a gold-colored brand writing on the top of box. Tag Heuer.  She opened the box and found a Tag Heuer’s female watch, with gold and black watchchain. “Oh ippeuta…” she exclaimed. “But… who gave this to me, op—“ she didn’t finish her question because she just noticed that there is a small note sticked at the bottom of the box.

 

Use this to countdown your precious birthday time…

And to countdown my homecoming day…

 

“Jonghyun ppabo!” Yoona exclaimed in weak voice while still looking at the note with blissful-teary-eyes. “Stupid Jonghyun! What do you mean by giving me such as the gift like this, huh???” she grumbled as if Jonghyun was infront of her right now. How could he give me a gift when he’s away like this?? Ppabo! He just missed a chance to receive a hug… Didn’t he know that I easily touched only with something like this from him? And how dare he still did this when he knew that for sure, I’ll always need his hug after something like this happened. Jonghyun ppabo…!

“Aigoo… uri Yoongie is crying blissfully because of a sweet surprise from my Jonghyun…” Sooyoung started to tease Yoona.

“I’m not crying, unnie…” Yoona denied childishly while wiping her tears.

“Ppabo…” Yuri patted Yoona’s head and hugged her. “Why denied it? Arent you happy that you have a very nice boyfriend like him, Yoong? Oh I’m so envy with you…”

“He’s stupid, unnie!” Yoona mumbled childishly. “He must be here when he want to give me something like this!”

“Wae? So you can hug and kiss him happily?” Fanny asked and giggled with the others. “Aigoo… uri childish Yoongie…”

“Aniiya…” Yoona denied it with red face. “It just because… because…”

“Because you love him so much and it’s so hard for you because you wont able to meet him and he just did something that really make you touched and right now you want to meet him desperately…” Taeyeon helped Yoona to explain. “That’s why he gave you a watch… and he also wrote that you must use this watch to countdown his homecoming day… so you wont feel so lonely without him…”

“And also to make you feel that you miss him more and more…” Jessica added. “Oh Clever Jonghyun.”

“And… if you don’t want to use the watch, you can give it to me…” Sooyoung continued to tease Yoona. “In case, I don’t mind to countdown his homecoming day by myself…”

“Yya! Sooyoung unnie!! Ssiroo!!!!” Yoona nagged, made the others just laughed by her childish act.

Although I keep saying that you’re stupid… actually, I feel so happy and blissful right now because of your surprise and the sweet gift… Come back here faster because I already miss you so much… Yoona thought while looking at the watch with a smile on her face.

 

 


 

Melbourne.

“Oh so tired…” Yonghwa exclaimed as they arrived at the hotel in Melbourne.

“What do you mean by ‘tired’ hyung? The only thing that you did in flight is only sleep…” Jonghyun grimaced and placed his luggage beside the wardrobe. “I really need to take a bath…” he stopped when he noticed that his phonescreen is on.

“Then go…” said Yonghwa whily lying on the bed lazily. “Why you’re still standing there and smiling like a crazy guy? Thought that you still keep that Hermes thing right now? Or you already sent it via DHL?”

“Oh hyung what’s wrong with your brain, is there any DHL service on the plane?” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Did you forget that I’ve bought something before I went to the store after you?” he asked while his eyes are still looking at the phone.

“Aaah…” Yonghwa nodded. “So I guess it must be a sweet cheesy message from her because she already received that thing…”

“You know Yoona didn’t like something cheesy, hyung…”

“Ah jeongmalyo?” Yonghwa grinned. “But I think there will always an exception… since your face looks so blossoming right now…” he giggled. “Uh oh… what happen with my cold-city-lead guitarist? He changed into a blossoming-crazily-smiling guy right now…”

“I think it’s better if you sleep right now, hyung…” Jonghyun threw a pillow to Yonghwa. “Before you can continue to talk became more crazy again…”

“Arasseo arasseo…” Yonghwa giggled. “Actually you shouldn’t feel shy with that, Jonghie… since I always acted like that too…”

“Oh jebal…” Jonghyun grimaced. “Of course you’ll always act like that since you’ve been well known as a cheesy choding Yong…”

“Yya I’m not like that. You should know the difference among being cheesy and being charismatic…”

“And you’re the charismatic one. Ddeh ddeh, ara, I understand…” Jonghyun raised his both hands, gave up, made Yonghwa grinned happily and finally fell asleep. Jonghyun just smiled towards his hyung childish act but in a second, his attention back to his phone again. And once again, his lips formed a very happy smile as he read the message for the second time.

 

My FlowerDeer : Oppa… thank you so much for the gift. You must do your best for the concert so you can come back very soon because you know that right now you’re just leaving your girlfriend alone here…  and she already missed you so much… Promise me to stay healthy, aracchi? Hwaiting ^^

 

My FlowerDeer : P.S. Right now I’m countingdown the time that I’ll able to give you a hug and saying thank you for always being a perfect boyfriend for me…  Oh... and also…

My Flower Deer : I love you, Lee Jong Hyun…

 

Glad that you like the watch… and you’re using it in right way… He smiled happily. It’s a pity that I couldn’t be there beside you to celebrate your birthday together… but I promise that I’ll create a good memory for your birthday this time… of course with me… He put back his phone to the table and grabbed the towel, heading to the bathroom when he suddenly looked at the homescreen of his phone again, which was showing his cute selca with Yoona. Oh… and also… I love you too, Im Yoon Ah…

 

 

 

 


 

annyeong.

and SORRY AGAIN guys T___T I know last time I promise that I'll try to write better and also I'll try to update faster

but I coulndt keep my promise MIAN T___T pls forgive me.

For this two weeks, I've been go back and forth between two cities... and I had some entrance-exams  for finding a job so that's why I couldnt update faster. mian once again pls forgive me. I'm very srry to make you wait and make you disappointed agan guys.

OH CAN I TALK ABOUT BLUEMOON JKT HERE?? OMO IT WAS SOOOO AMAZING!! DAEBAK... finally I can see him for the first time at Samsung Store, D-1 before the concert, although that time I was still carrying a very big backpack since I went to the store straight from the airport kekeke~ but it's worth... omo they're so handsome... and of course Jongie kyaa...

here, I wnt to say thank you very much special for @bluemotional9 for letting me sleep overnight at your home for those 2 days and also went to concert together, and even picked me up at the airport and also sent me at the very very very early morning to airport again after the concert.

and some lovely sakura fellows that I was able to meet at the venue and really helped me alot ...  You know I'm VERY HAPPY AND REALLY FEEL THANKFUL TOWARDS YOU GUYS >>

@chippichip (thanks for answering my newbie questions kekeke and also thanks for reminding me to come to the venue quickly because the queue is already no joke at early morning kekeke~)

my lovely dongsaeng @lathatytula, aigoo finally I've met with you Li... we even went out from the venue together and didnt care anymore about the heavy rain because of the excitement kekeke~

@bluesky1290 uh-oh, after a long-time searching, finally we're able to meet kkeke~ right from the first queue before the gate opened, I already searched for you but it's sooo hard since there's so many people kekeke~ I even became surprised when someone shouted my name --ah two person kekeke-- and approached me, for a second, my brain is went blank kekeke~but we succeed to enjoy the concert together right? kekeke

@burninguli ah here comes another my lovely dongsaeng kekeke~ it's so hard to find you among the crowded... T_T But let's make a promise to meet again for sure if I came to Jkt again kekeke~

unnie @blue_jiea24 we must meet next time kekeke~~ I really want to meet you too T_T it's a pity tht we couldnt meet at the venue T_T

and also dearest kk @sakura_yuna who always being excited along with me when I'm full of excitement bcs of the concert, and bcs of Jongie kekekekek

 

ah I blabber too much... T_T mian again, it's because I'm so excited...

AND OF COURSE, ALWAYS THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL OF MY LOVELY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS... LOVE YOU ALL GUYS !!

and as usual pls let me know if you had some critics or suggests ^^

oh did someone noticed it? First teaser already made an appearance ^^ is it different with your thought? kekeke~ or is it the same? ... :)

ah I'll stop blabber now T_T should move to my 2nd story.. :) see ya next chapt ^^ hopefully you still want to read my story. THANK YOU SO MUCH and LOVE YOU ALL