Chapter 33 - Coming Soon Birthday

Cherry Blossoming

Yoona opened the door in a hurry as soon as they arrived at their dorm. She looked around and didn’t see any difference with before. She then entered her room in a hurry and squealed happily when she saw what happened with her room.

“Wae?” Yuri approached her in a hurry. “OMO!!!” she squealed and covered in surprised.

“BWOYAAA… OMOOO!!!” Fanny, who already joined them, squealed happily. Inside the room, there’s so many things on Yoona’s bed.

Yoona approached her bed in amazed. A white big teddy bear already replaced her last teddy, and that bear was holding a guitar, just like the phonestrap that Jonghyun gave them along ago, but the difference is, right now is the real guitar. It’s Martin White Accoustic guitar. And there’s a bouqet of flower with chocolate on the other hands. Yoona took the card on the bouquet.

 

A late ordinary gift for the 100th days from your ignorant boyfriend

 

“GIFT?? ALL OF THIS??” Yuri, who read the note too, yelled in disbelief. “WHO SAID IT’S ORDINARY???? OH! I’m so envy!!! Jonghyunnie is soooo romantic!!”

“Jonghyun created this???” Taeyeon asked in disbelief. “OMO! What are you doing to him, Yoongie?? How come that blunt and cold guy became so romantic like this????”

“He… created this all…?” Yoona even looks more surprised than the others. Lee Jonghyun… created this all???? Maldo andwae… He’s not such as a romantic guy… Andwae… She took her phone in a hurry and dialed Jonghyun’s number. But the operator still said that the number is out of area. She then decided to send a ktak message for him.

 

SNSD Im Yoona : Ige bwuoya??? Lee Jong Hyun, please tell me that you didn’t got infected by alien viruses!

 

In five minutes, the chat got a reply.

 

My BurningPanda : Like it?

 

SNSD Im Yoona : LOVE THEM! Yya! Are you really Lee Jong Hyun?? The cold city guy Lee Jong Hyun turned into a romantic guy??? Flowers?? Big teddy?? Chocolates?? And what’s wrong with ur phone?? I couldn’t call you.

 

My BurningPanda : Mian. I used a hotspot here. I didn’t register my number yet for this country so it got off.

SNSD Im Yoona : And answer my first question.

My BurningPanda : Well… let me tell you. I’m not a romantic person and I really hate the cheesy things.

SNSD Im Yoona : Huh? Then what do you mean by these things?

My BurningPanda : But what can I do when I had a beautiful-like-goddess girlfriend? I can forget things that I hate. Even a cold-city-guy like Lee Jong Hyun can be turn into a romantic guy only for Im Yoona. As I always said Im Yoona, I can do anything for my girlfriend if I were in a relationship…

 

Yoona’s lip formed a nice smile as she read Jonghyun’s reply.

SNSD Im Yoona : To tell you the truth, I’m B type. I really don’t like mushy things.

My BurningPanda : Ara… Mian…

SNSD Im Yoona : Why you’re apologizing, ppabo? You know, although I really hate the mushy things, but since I met a right guy and choose him as my boyfriend, now I really love everything, include that mushy things, as long as it’s about him…

My BurningPanda : But still… mian…

SNSD Im Yoona : What for?

My BurningPanda : Since the gifts were seriousy too ordinary…

SNSD Im Yoona : Now, you oppa, stop apologizing because I really love the gifts! Maybe people said it’s ordinary… but I think it’s not ordinary since it’s from the cold guy Lee Jong Hyun

My BurningPanda : Arasseo, I’ll stop apologizing. And stop this talk.

SNSD Im Yoona : WAE??? Are you angry???

My BurningPanda : Because I’m going to do Encore, Yoona…

 

“AH! Ppabo Yoong!” Yoona patted her forehead. He must be in the middle of his concert right now…

 

SNSD Im Yoona : Mian, oppa. Do your best encore first. Fighting!

 

She smiled and put back her phone on the table. She found that Yuri and Fanny were looking at her while smiling so blissfully. “Wae, unnie?”

Fanny pointed at the bouquet of flower that teddy was holding. “Is he going to propose??” she asked with her eye-smile.

“Ddeh???”

“Yoong, take a look at the flower! It’s freesia and white rose!!” Yuri almost screamed enthusiastically. “Those kind of flowers are well known as wedding’s flowers!!!”

Ah! Right… I just realized… Yoona grimaced. As usual for my ignorant boyfriend… I don’t think he’s aware about the meaning of these flowers… She smiled a lot and started to hug the teddy bear.

 


 

Few weeks later…

“Is it good if I dye my hair?” Jonghyun suddenly asked when he and Yoona were having a dinner together at their favorite pork soup restaurant. They just met after a thick schedule of CN Blue’s promoting a new album in Japan and SNSD with their world tour’s prepare.

“Huh? Dye? What color?” Yoona asked while munching her foods.

“I don’t know. Any suggest?”

Yoona put back her chopstick and looked at Jonghyun, seems like thinking about it. “Blonde?”

“Blonde???? Will blonde suits me??”

“I think so…” Yoona nodded. “Well, you never tried it before, right? Try to ask your coordi noona, I think she will fine with blonde-you…”

“Doesn’t it seems like I turned into a bad guy? With that hair color?”

“No.” Yoona shook her head firmly. “Although you have a cold eyes, but you warmed us with your smile. So even you had a blonde hairs, as long as you smile, you didn’t look like a bad guy…”

“Geure…?” Jonghyun nodded understandly. “I should think about it and ask my coordi noona first. Don’t you want to change your hair colors too?”

“I’ll go with you if you finally decided to change it into a blonde one…” Yoona said and smiled nicely. “Ah by the way, oppa, speaking of the gifts that you gave me for our anniversary… are you the one who picked the flower?”

“Flower… yes, I think I am. Actually, I picked them all by myself. Wae? You don’t like them all??”

“Anniyo! I love them. I sleep everynight with that teddy, and I learned guitar everyday after I finished my schedule. Don’t ask about the white chocolates because it’s already being eaten so soon. And the flowers… I keep it on my table, but don’t you notice the kind of that flowers oppa?

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Huh? What kinds? As I remember, I only picked all of the things in white color. I don’t know the details of those flowers. Wae?”

Aaah… As expected… kyeopta… Yoona smiled nicely to him. “For your information, oppa. The flowers contained of freesia and white roses…”

“Freesia and white roses…” Jonghyun mumbled and nodded. “You don’t like it?”

“No! I already told you that I really love it all! But oppa, don’t you aware about the meaning of that flowers?”

“No.” Jonghyun replied right away. “Is there a meaning of each flowers?”

“Of course there is! Freesia and white roses in one bouquet means… uhm… it’s kinda like a wedding’s bouquet, oppa…”

“Wedding’s bouquet? Cinccaryo??” Jonghyun looks surprised with the new fact that he just know. “Wow… cool!”

“Cool??”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun smiled. “As I already said, I bought the flowers without thinking too much of the meaning, I only followed what my heart wanted to buy. Then if the flowers was meant like that, so… maybe it’s a signal for you… and for me… of our real future…”

Does he mean that in the future, we’ll meet again with those kinds of flowers…? For a wedding…? Yoona felt her cheeks were blushing as Jonghyun said that nice words. She fanned her face with her palms because she kept being blushed. “Where did you learn that sweet words oppa, hm?”

“Since you said athough you hate the mushy things but as long as it’s about me, then you’ll ok with it, so I think I have to say that kind of words more often than before…” Jonghyun laughed.

“Aish! Oppa! Stop it…” Yoona said while fanning hardly her blushed face.

“And as I always said, I really love when you’re blushing like this, Im Yoona…” he laughed again when he saw Yoona’s face became more blushed.

 

 


 

After Bluemoon Bangkok… Jungshin’s room in Hotel.

“Jonghie hyung’s blonde hair really created a big uproar…” Jungshin started the topic while her brothers were lying lazily after they performed for about four hours.

“And I received so many messages from hyungnims said that why I changed my hair color… It looks creepy…” Jonghyun sighed. If only it’s not because of you, Im Yoona… I might dye my hairs back to black color right now… It’s not like I hate this color, I enjoyed it… but people around me kept giving a negative responds…

“I think you and Yoona went together to the hair saloon to dye your hairs? Why there’s no a big uproar for Yoona’s new hairs??” Yonghwa asked curiously.

“It’s because she didn’t make an appearance yet after she changed her hair colors…” Jonghyun replied while busy playing games on his iPad. “But I already told her to change it back to normal… because nowadays I noticed that people kept their eyes on us…”

“Oh finally you realized it hyung? Seems like the fans of you and Yoona noona are increasing…” Minhyuk said.

“Yeah… they all are increasing… both of people who loved us and hated us…” Jonghyun sighed.

“Why you must give attention to people who didn’t support you?” Yonghwa looked at his brother. “I’ve experienced it for three years Jonghie… and finally I found one point. Even if we’re being hated by so many people because they didn’t approve our relationship, then what to do? Should we end the relationship? For make them feel good? But we must sacrifice our relationship? Big No. Jonghie, listen to me, it’s right to us to care for our fans, but don’t sacrifice your important part of life only for them. You had your own lovelife, our fans had their own love life too. Let’s think, if you against one of your fan and saying that she must break up with her boyfriend, do you think she will follow your request? The ratio is 1:1, why Jongie? Because if they really our lovely fans, they will realise that their idols had their own life too and there isn’t any thing such as disapproved or else… The real fans will always stand for us… and we’ll do the same…” Yonghwa said, very matched with his nickname, emotionally. “Seems like I spoke so many wise words, hm?” he smirked when he saw his brothers were stunned at him.

“No… actually my brain was going blank, hyung…” Minhyuk shook his head with blunt face.

“Me too, hyung. I don’t get it what are you saying…” Jungshin joined.

“Because you’re talking so fast. And I don’t know the main point of your words, hyung…” Jonghyun sighed despairly.
“Yya! Yya! Cincca these boys!! How could you treated me like this?? Don’t you get it what I was saying just now?? Those are the wise words from me, the experienced one!” Yonghwa said in high pitched. “Yya! Listen to me, kids!!!” he yelled when his brothers were back to their own activity, seems like finally gave up for Yonghwa.

 

* * *

 

“What are you doing?”

“Oh unnie! You scared me!” Yoona who was busily searching something on the laptop while hugging the white teddy from Jonghyun, being startled because Yuri already stood beside her without she noticed.

Yuri tutted her tongue. “I entered this room so loudly, and you said I scared you? What makes you so busy and didn’t aware about the situation around you?”

Yoona just grimaced and looked at the laptop screen again. “His birthday is coming soon, unnie…”

“Who’s birthday? Jonghyunnie?”

“Ddeh, unnie… And I really really confused right now because I don’t know what should I do for his birthday…” Yoona replied anxiously.

“First, is it already confirmed that he will be here at his birthday? Not in overseas because of his tour?”

Yoona looked at Yuri in a hurry, seems like she just aware about that thing. “AH! Right! I must think about the date that we can meet, first!! Aish!!” she patted her forehead. “What’s the next, unnie?”

“You’re asking a single woman, Yoong…” Yuri shook her head despairly, but she decide to help the clueless Yoona. “Where do you want to celebrate it?”

“Uhmm… I don’t know yet. Depend on our free time, unnie…”

“Let’s say that you can meet around 11 PM… which place do you want to celebrate his birthday?”

“We already came to many good places, unnie…” Yoona mumbled. “Yacht, restaurant, park, beach, ice skating, café…”

“What is Jonghyunnie’s favorite place?”

“Beach.”

“Another?”

Yoona bite the pen that she was holding. “AH! He just revealed it in magazine last month, unnie… It’s a mountain near Myundong…” she said. “Ugh… but he never asked me t go there together yet…” she grumbled.

“Not yet? Wae?” Yuri asked while giggling with Yoona’s childish act.

“Molla! He even said that the place is fits enough for date!! Ugh wondering who’s the girl that already came with him to that place!!!” Yoona continued to grumble.

“Tsk. So childish!” Yuri patted Yoona’s head and chuckled. “Even you know that Jonghyunnie only dated once before you…”

“Ddeh unnie, araa, but—HUH? Wait, unnie, wait. How did you know that Jonghyun only dated once before? As I remember, he never revealed that kind of thing in public and I never talked about this topic to you unnie…” Yoona glanced at Yuri.

“Ddeh? I—well, uhm, I just guessed it… Beside, Yoong, it’s not the main point, we’re talking about your plan for his birthday. Let’s back to the topic. Now, after you mentioned about that mountain near Myundong, do you want to include it in the list?” Yuri changed the topic immediately.

Yoona raised her eyebrows, still didn’t satisfy with Yuri’s reaction, but she couldn’t help to talk back to the topic again since it’s kinda urgent for her right now. “Uhm… but I don’t know the specific location of that place, unnie…”

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Im Yoon Ah, do you forget that CN Blue’s leader has a wife here? We can ask Hyunnie’s help from Yonghwa to get the place correctly…”

“AH!!” Yoona clapped her hands happily. “You’re right, unnie! We can ask Hyunnie!! Then let’s include that place in the list…” she grabbed the notes and started to write down her plans. “Then?”

“Then, oh, of course you must put your attention for the way to celebrate it and also the safe condition from public… and, I almost forgot, the birthday present!”

“I must knew the condition about the place first unnie so I can decided what should I do to celebrate his birthday there. And of course I had to make sure that we are safe from public. Then, about the present… this is the most difficult. I really don’t know what should I give him. Can I just give him all the things that I think it matches perfectly with him, unnie??”

Yuri smirked at her. “Heol… do you want to buy all of guitars, fenders, white shirts, white things, etc for him?”

“Then I might go bankrupt, unnie…” Yoona sighed and held her chin. “I planned to buy a thing that include in a MUST gift for him. But one thing is not enough… He already gave me so many gifts even before we reached my birthday, unnie…”

Yuri nodded understandly. “Seems like I know what’s that MUST thing… Then, what’s the other gift? Try to think the gifts that can be so memorable for him…”

Yoona was thinking once again while mumbling silently. After few minutes, she finally wrote down some words and showed it to Yuri. “Unnie, how about this? Beside the other gifts that I already planned?”

Yuri read the words and smiled. “I think this is perfect!” she nodded in agreement. “Just tell me if you need my help, Yoong…” she caressed Yoona’s back.

“Gomawo, unnie…” Yoona smiled at Yuri and hugged her. “And I’ll tell you too if I need Jonghoon’s help…”

“YYA! Im Yoona!! Why you suddenly mentioned about him???” Yuri asked with surprised face.

Yoona giggled and back to hug her teddy. “Don’t try to act innocent at me, unnie. I know that you always exchanged texts almost every night…” she grinned to Yuri. “And I just noticed that the fact of Jonghyun only dated once before he dated me… you must knew it from Jonghoon, right? Aigoo unnie… I was expecting this will happen to you and Jonghoon… since you met with him at the restaurant that day. Am I right, unnie? And how’s your relationship right now? Friend? Bestfriend? Or… lover?”

“Aish, Yoong! Molla!” Yuri just grimaced and went out from the room in a hurry, to avoid being blushed. Yoona just laughed at her unnie and continued to write down her plans.

 


* * *

 

“I hear that SNSD noona will hold a world tour concert too hyung, right?” Minhyuk asked while they were in plane to go to their next destination of Bluemoon concert, Hong Kong.

“Yeah…” Yonghwa, who was sitting at another row beside him, along with Jonghyun nodded. “And it will be more hard for me and Hyun to meet frequently…” he sighed. “When will our tour end, hyung?” he asked the manager who was sitting behind them.

“For now, it’s only until Bluemoon Malaysia… but as you know kids, there are plenty of countries that still requested for Bluemoon, so we’re still didn’t fix when will be the tour ended…”

“I’m fine with the adding of more countries, as long as there’s no cancellation just like the Bluestorm’s incident. I’m very unhappy when I noticed that there’s so many fans were so sad because of that…” Jonghyun joined the conversation.

“Ddeh, Jonghie was right. That’s why this time we did so many verifications of promoters in each country…” the manager said in agreement.

“I’m fine with that too. But Jonghie, how if there’s a sudden additional schedule to hold a concert around the end of this month?” Yonghwa asked while smirking at Jonghyun.

“Huh?” Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa bluntly. “Then what’s wrong with it?” he asked confusedly.

Yonghwa’s jaw dropped as he heard Jonghyun’s blunt answer. “No… nevermind. Just asking Jonghie…” he shook his head and sighed despairly when Jonghyun just back to pay a game on his iPad. What a poor-stupid-innocent boyfriend that you have, Yoona…

 


 

After Bluemoon Hongkong 2nd Day…

“I really have no clues that you’ll give me a birthday surprise at the stage, since my real birthday is still in next two days…” Jonghyun said when they were just finished the KBS entertainment relay’s filming at the hotel and ate the birthday cakes that the members already prepared for Jonghyun.

“Since you’re seriously an ignorant person about that kind of date, hyung… So, the birthday surprise on the stage always worked so well for you…” Jungshin said while taking out a box from his bag. “Here! From me.”

“Huh?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “But didn’t we already promise since long ago not to give any presents at our birthday?”

“But you and Yonghwa hyung broke it once. Yonghwa hyung bought you a watch, and you bought a guitar for Yonghwa hyung. And when Jungshin birthday, we promise to broke it once again since Jungshin was being nagged and wanted a gift. And right now, for make it fair, we must give you a present too, hyung…” Minhyuk explained while giving a box too for Jonghyun. “It’s only from me and Jungshin. Since Yonghwa hyung already broke it once, there’s no second time.”

“Aaah… that’s why last week you went out only with Jungshin without asking us to join you…” Yonghwa finally realized. “Then it means, for make it fairs, you two kids will also give me a present for my upcoming birthday? since Jonghie already fulfill his promise long ago to buy me a guitar. And for the last to broke the promise, it will be on Minhyuk’s birthday? And after that, we must back to keep our promise!”

“Yes, you got it right, hyung.” Jungshin nodded. “But actually Jonghie hyung didn’t need anymore gifts. He seriously received soooo many gifts from fans today. And not to memento the gifts from our Korean fans…”

“Who said? Of course I need!” Jonghyun accepted the two gift boxes from Jungshin and Minhyuk while smiling widely. “Gomawo, dongsaeng…”

“Ddeh, hyung. Please continued as our proudly hyung, proudly lead guitarist, and also our proudly producer… ” Minhyuk and Jungshin said in unison

“Say thanks to me too, Jonghie!” Yonghwa said childishly while giving a brotherly hug to Jonghyun. “Please continue to live as an amazing lead guitarist and vocalist in CN Blue. And please be a good dongsaeng for your handsome hyung like me…” his wishes made the other members rolled their eyes.

“What a strange wish, hyung.” Jungshin grimaced. “But speaking randomly, Jonghie hyung, do you already have a plan about Yoona noona’s birthday??”

Jonghyun who was eating the cake just shook his head. “Honestly, I just remembered it when you guys gave me a surprise party. When we finally performed the Love Girl after the surprise, there’s a moment I seemed so blank, it’s the time when I just remembered that Yoona’s birthday is coming soon…” he looks a bit guilty. “But fortunately you guys made me remember… And right now I still don’t have any ideas how to celebrate it…”

“Hyung, first, if you planned to celebrate it, please change your hair colors…” Jungshin once again spoke out of blue. “Although some fans said that you really looks like a real foreigner right now, but for me, you really looks like a stupid gangster, hyung…” he looked at Jonghyun’s hairs with irritated looks.

“Ddeh, I’m agree with Jungshinnie. Just make it a bit dark… not so light blonde like this, Jongie. It’s so hard to see you if you were standing on the wall because it makes your skin looks whiter and whiter than before…” Yonghwa said in agreement.

“Ddeh, I was planning to do that. Since I even didn’t get any positive comments from the other friends…” Jonghyun sighed. “But later. After we back to Korea…” Because I had to tell her first… since she’s the one that makes me changed my hair colors… And speaking of Korea, I really miss her so much… it’s almost two weeks that we didn’t meet… He grabbed his phone and started to text Yoona.

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : What are you doing? Just finished my concert. And I’ll back to Korea tomorrow.

My FlowerDeer : I’m lying down on bed, oppa. Congratulation for your two-days successful Bluemoon Hongkong. So proud of you, and your brothers ^^ BUT, please come back to Korea soon. Your girlfriend is missing you so much. T_T

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Araa… Tell me if you have a free time tomorrow night. I miss you so much too. Sleep well.

 

He smiled after he exchanged a short text with Yoona. Although we didn’t talked through the text and the phone that much, but I always feel warm everytime I read her message. And… Hopefully I can meet with her tomorrow as soon as I arrived at Korea… For now, let just bear the feeling a little more…

 


 

Teaser

[“What do you mean by giving me such as the gift like this, HUH???????”]

 

[“If you want to come, just come! If no, then don’t! Whatever!!!!”]

 

[“Are you having fun when I was not around beside you?? Seems like you are!!!”]

 

[“Should we just end this relationship right now…?” ]

 

 

 


 

wah. annyeong guys.

finally we met again. I'm VERY VERY SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE. AND REALLY SORRY FOR THE ANOTHER FLAT CHAPTER AGAIN T___T i'm very sorry guys. I know you might get bored, rigth? T_T forgive me.

and the reason I was so late to update because I was busy for my graduation ceremony and had to finish all of the things for completed my degree. MIAN T___T I just back from graduation faculty right now guys. and tomorrow, early morning, I had to attend the university graduation ceremony. that's why I decided to update right now before I fell asleep.

 

ah. and for the teaser. I know it's not my usual habit to write a teaser T_T but I just feel like want to write it. AND I didnt say it that it will come out in NEXT chapter for sure. well, I wont say it will come at which chapter. one thing I can make sure is, IT SURELY WILL COME OUT. ALL THE TEASER, but still didnt decided it will come out in which chapter.

as usual, if you want to critics, suggests, feedbacks, or anything. just comment if you dont mind :)

and THANK YOU VERY MUCH AS ALWAYS FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, LOVELY READERS, LOVELY COMMENTS, LOVELY UPVOTERS, LOVELY FRIENDS ^^

see ya next chapt ^^