Chapter 29 - In A Mess

Cherry Blossoming

“I really hate you!!! Just go!!”

Yoona’s cold and frustrated voice is still ringing on Jonghyun’s head when he approached his car, leaving Yoona who told him to get away from her. When he arrived at his car, he didnt entered the driver’s seat. He just took out something from the dashboard and placed it at front seat. “She might be didnt...” he mumbled and looked around the quiet beach. He glanced at Yoona who was far behind her before he rush off to somewhere that quite far. After almost ten minutes, he’s back while holding something and put that thing into his car once again, at the front seat, along with the things that already there before. He looked at it and took out a notes and wrote something before he left his car and sat on another side area of that beach, which he’s still could see Yoona from afar without she noticed it. He took out his phone and replied Yonghwa’s text in CN Blue’s personal chat group.

 

Jonghie, odiga?? How’s your problem? Take your time, dongsaeng. Just forget about the practice first. We decided to take a day off from practice tomorrow. - Yonghwa

 

I’m fine, hyung. I’m trying to solve it if I can. Gomapta. And sorry for making you in trouble. - Jonghyun

 

Hwaiting!! Actually we enjoyed a day off too... you knew how happy Minhyuk and I... ah mian Jonghie for this contrast situation... solve your problem immediately and remember to take a rest. - Yonghwa

 

Arasseo hyung. Gomapta. - Jonghyun

 

Hyung! Fighting!! And please get back Yoona noona - Minhyuk

 

Ddeh hyung!! Fighting!! Yoona noona, fighting!! – Jungshin

 

Jonghyun couldnt help but finally formed a very little smile on his lips. Thank you, brothers... He thought and looked at Yoona once again. It hurts when I only can watch you from behind and far away... It hurts when I couldnt do anything to erase the tears from your face... It hurts when our relationship turned to be like this just because someone that I ever didnt think of it... Dont you know that you’re the most worthy for me, Im Yoona... the person that I choose for being my girl... a girl that I even can risk my life just for her... a girl that make me can do anything as long as it can makes her happy... it’s only you, Im Yoona... if you know how I want to yelled it out so you can knew and you can believe me...

 

 

 

Yoona looked at her watch. I think I should go home right now... it’s already late... But I dont think to go back to dorm right now... She wiped the rest of her tears and walked to her car. But she stunned when she saw Jonghyun’s car was still there, right beside her car. He almost left for an hour ago... Why his car is still here? It means he didnt leave?? Yoona thought. The light inside the car is even but nobody was there. Then where is he... She couldnt help but curious about him. But she decided not to take a look for him and went towards her car. She’s about to enter the car when she found a sticky-note at her window’s car.

 

If you dont mind. Please take a look at the front seat inside my car. Please.

 

Yoona knew who’s handwriting is it. She looked at it and sighed. She snatched it off from the window and threw it. She opened her door’s car and entered. But not until a minute, she went out again with frustrating looks and walked to Jonghyun’s car. She opened the door, which was unlocked, and found a white thin box with pink ribbon. There’s a note on it. Dedicated for My Beautiful Inspiration, Im Yoon Ah. . Beside that thing, there’s also another thing inside a small paperbag.

Yoona took it and opened the paperbag. It contains two sandwiches that still warm and a bottle of tea. Her eyes became teary. Can you just ignored me? Even when I was angry with you, even told you to go, you still remember to buy a dinner for me... Dont you know that it was hard for me??? It was hard because I feels like I’m being a bad girls because I angry with you... Then, How am I supposed to do???? Dont treat me so gentle when our situation was like this... She wiped her despair tears and tried to eat the foods that Jonghyun gave her since she realised that she even already missed the dinner time few hours ago. She keep looking around from inside her car, waiting for Jonghyun to show up but until she finished all of the foods, Jonghyun still didnt appear. Yoona looked at his car and sighed. Fine... I gave up... She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then started to turn on her car and left.

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s Home.

“Yoongie, wae? What happened?” her sister followed Yoona until Yoona’s room worriedly. She just surprised when Yoona suddenly appeared at home with teary eyes and looks very mess.

“Nothing unnie...” Yoona answered weakly while sitting on the bed.

“Something happened?” she continued to ask since she’s so sure that Yoona was lying at her. She took a sit in front of her on the bed. “Between you and Jonghyun?”

“How do you know it, unnie?”

Her sister smiled. “Then who else? You wont look in a mess like this if it’s not about someone that you very concerned of...”

“But unnie, he’s the wro—“

“Sshh...” her sister stopped Yoona’s words and smiled. “I dont want to hear which one is wrong. Because if I only heard from yourside, well you’ll say that he’s the wrong one for sure...”

“Unnie... you’re so rude...” Yoona sighed.

“No, dear. I’m just being a neutral one here between you and him. Since I love you two so I dont want to stand only on one side. And by looking at your condition right now... I guess you two still haven’t solve your problem yet...”

“There’s no need to solve. I already knew everything.” Yoona said stubbornly.

“Yoongie... you didnt change at all... Let me ask you. Do you still remember when you were still on 2nd grade in primary school? That time, Appa bought me a phone, you looked it and you said that you want one too. But Appa said that he only bought it for me. Not for you... Remember? You’re angry with me and Appa that time. And even saying that we didnt love you, and the most funny one when we tried to explain that you still didnt need it yet and you’re still young, you even didnt want to listen at us. You just said ‘i already knew everything’ and didnt talk with us for three days...” her sister giggled. “And seems like Jonghyun faced the same situation with me this time... I bet he must be want to explain something that caused this problem and wanted to make it clear but you, for sure, didnt want to listen to him... Am I right, Im Yoon Ah?”

“Unnie...”. How come Unnie guessed so right... “It’s not like that...” she said weakly, looks unsure about her own words.

“Then why your voice became weaker? So I was right, hm?” her sister chuckled. “Yoong... a relationship wont enough only when you loved each other... another important thing is you should trust to each other... You know, most of problems when we’re in relationship was about you didnt fully trust each other... When he confessed his feeling to you, it means he already trusted you to become the one person to always support him no matter what. When you accepted his feeling, it means you already accepted all about him and put your trust to him...”

“But how if he betrays me, unnie?”

“Are you sure he really betrayed you?” her unnie asked back, made Yoona became silent. “See, you even didnt know it yet clearly... Dont judge him too much before you knew the truth, Yoong...”

“Why you stand on his side, unnie?

“Yya, I already said that I’m on the middle since I really loved you two... I’m telling you like this because I want you two can think properly... Now, where is he?”

“I dont know...” As I knew he didnt leave the beach even I already told him to go... but I didnt see him too...

“Did he looks in a mess like you?”

Yoona remembered Jonghyun’s appearance at the beach once again. “Since I dont know how poor my looks right now, so yes, he looks in a mess that time...”

“Dont you worry about him? Wondering where is he now... How if he couldnt focus of anything because of this problem, because you didnt want to talk with him... and...”

“Unnie, stop it!” Yoona covered her ears. “Dont say something bad please...” she said because she suddenly feel afraid if something happened to him.

“I even still didnt finish my words...” Her sister chuckled. “But you already looks so worried... Oh. What is this?” she noticed a white box with pink ribbon that Yoona took from Jonghyun’s empty car. “Dedicated for my beautiful inspiration, Im Yoona...” she read the message. “Omo! It’s Jonghyun’s handwriting?? Omo he’s so romantic... What is this?”

“Molla...” Yoona shrugged her shoulder. I havent open it yet...

Her sister glanced at her with furrowed eyebrows. “How if something important was here? You didnt open it right away?”

“No. I was eating that time...”

“Eating? How did you manage to eat at that time when you looked in a mess like this???”

“I was just eating at my car... I mean... when I asked him to let me alone, he just went and when I was about to go home, I found that his car is still there, beside my car, and he wrote to take a look inside his car, and I found that he bought me a dinner, along with that...” Yoona pointed at the whitebox. “But I was busily waiting for him to appear while I was eating but... no... his car is still empty even when I left the area...”

Her sister’s jaw dropped upon hearing Yoona’s words. She patted Yoona’s head playfully. “Yya! How come you be so rude to him? Didnt you notice how much is he taking care for you? And you just left when you knew that he’s still there????”

Yoona bite her lip anxiously. Actually I dont understand myself that time... There’s a feeling that telling me to stay there, waiting until he appeared no matter when... but my own pride was fighting over it and telling me to just leave... since I’m still angry with him... But... unnie was right... I am being too rude over him... then how am I supposed to do?? “Ah unnie!!! I want to open it by myself!” she blurted out when she saw her sister was going to open it.

Yoona’s sister just giggled and handed the box to Yoona. “See? You even dont want if other people touch his gift for you... cincca... then just solve this problem and told him how much you love him...”

“Anii. It didnt have any related...” Yoona said stubbornly and opened the box curiously. It was a limited CD of CNBlue’s New Japan Album. Suddenly she remembered again her conversation with Jonghyun at Japan before.

 

“I wrote a song for you. It will be the album title too. Since I’m the producer of that album...”

 

So, this is the one that he talked about... Yoona thought. Blind love... she read the album title and looked at the tracklist. She opened it and inserted the CD into CD player in a hurry and played the 1st track while looking at the lyrics that Jonghyun personally already added it in Korean translation.

 

Blind Love

No matter how far apart we are, I always love you

I was captivated and fell in love

I had a sense of destiny that you were everything

I’m missing you

Oh girl you are meant for me, thought you were mine

Our love destination is in a fog

Oh girl you are meant for me, thought you were mine

No matter how far apart we are, I always love you

The memory of you makes my heart ache, as always

The dazzling memory is gone, I’m desolately alone in a maze

Oh girl you are meant for me, thought you were mine

Our love destination is in a fog

You are not in my sight anymore

Eventhough time has passed, I still love you

In the memory of you, I’m still wondering, even now

If I close my eyes, you are there

I still love you, I do love you

Always... I... love... you..

 

Yoona stunned when she listen to the song and with the meaning of the lyric. You didnt worry about him, Yoong? What if he suddenlyher sister’s words keep ringing on her head, and in next second, she grabbed her carkeys and rush off to walk out from her room.

“Yoong, odiga????”

“Unnie, I have to go!!!” Yoona said. She even didnt care about her bag and her coat or even her appearance right now. “I want to meet him!!” she said and left the room in a hurry.

Her sister just looked at Yoona and smiled calmly. “They still need a little more time to grow up...” she mumbled.

 

 

 

Yoona walked out from elevator immediately when it stopped at basement. I want to meet him. I’m very afraid if something happened to him... and I really have to meet him... I dont know why his song is really like a magic... Although I still didnt understand some of sad parts in that song but the rest... Why I feels like he’s right infront of me and talking truthfully... Why I feels like I have to meet him no matter what and said that I love him too... I just want toYoona stopped her hurry walk and gasped when she noticed that there’s a familiar car that parked right beside her car. She stunned at her spot with disbelief face. And she still frozen when the owner of that car came out.

“Where are you going at this late night?” Jonghyun asked worriedly, although he just stood there, didnt come closer to Yoona.

“Wh—What are you doing here????” Yoona asked back, still with shocked face. His car is still on the beach when I left it first... How can... And what he supposed to do here???

“Waiting for you...” Jonghyun said, still on his spot. By looking you’re in a mess like this it makes me feel very hurt and sad... And I dont have any plans to leave this area until I saw you again, no matter when you will back here... And you just suddenly came...

“What are you supposing to wait me here??????” It’s impossible. Is he stupid?? He wanted to wait me for uncertain times???

“Because I really worried about you...” Jonghyun said huskily. “Where are you going? It’s almost dawn... it’s not safe for you to go out...”

I’m going to find you, ppabo! Yoona yelled in her mind.

“Yoona, please. It’s up to you if you still angry with me. But please. Dont put yourself in danger like went out alone at time like this... Please...” he begged. “Or else, let me accompany you, it’s okay if you even pretended that I’m not here with you, it’s okay. As long as you can be saf—“ Jonghyun couldnt finish his words because Yoona just ran off and hugged him tightly. “Y—Yoona...?”

“Dont say anything!!” Yoona said while crying on Jonghyun’s chest. “Can you just hug me back first??” Because I even couldnt think properly right now and one thing I need so urgently is your hug... All I can think right now is... I relieved that you’re here... very relieved that nothing bad happened to you... Thanks, God...

Jonghyun even didnt need to wait and hugged his girlfriend without saying anything. He closed his eyes while burrying his face in Yoona’s hairs. He tightened his hug, just like he didnt want to release her anymore.

 

* * *

 

“Sorry for disturbing you at time like this, noona...” Jonghyun apologized politely when Yoona and Yoona’s sister showed him a room for Jonghyun to sleep in their home. It was Yoona’s Dad and Yoona’s sister who forced him to sleep there because they kinda worried about Jonghyun to drive until Gangnam with his recently condition right now. And since Yoona’s family trusted him, so they forced Jonghyun to sleep in their home for tonight.

“Nevermind, Jongie. After all, you’re my dongsaeng...” Yoona’s sister said and smiled to that couple. “I dont want to interfere your problem, kids, but I think it’s the best to solve it faster... All you need is talk, and listen to each other...” she said and smiled meaningfully to Yoona before she left the room.

After her sister left them, Yoona and Jonghyun looked at each other awkwardly. They didnt talk anything since they just hugged each other. Even when Jonghyun just send her back to her home and ended like this, they even didnt speak anything.

Jonghyun cleared his throat awkwardly and sat on the bed in front of Yoona. He looked at his girlfriend for a moment and finally decided to speak first. “If you want to rest then—“

“No.” Yoona cut Jonghyun’s words. “How did you know that I was here?”

“I followed your car...”

“Then where were you before? You didnt leave the beach that time?”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Mianhaeyo. I didnt follow your request at all. I was watching you from other side... I couldnt leave you alone there...”

“Until I left?”

“I never changed my attention only for a second, Yoona...” Jonghyun’s answer made Yoona became silent. “We... can we talk about it?” Jonghyun finally spoke again after a long silence.

“What are you doing with her that time?” Yoona asked straightly.

“I just went to that studio, it’s AOA’s Studio... but you can see that Jonghoon and Jimin were there too. And Yuna, too...” Jonghyun started to explain. “I went there when Jonghoon called me to discuss something about keyboard parts, since we’re helping AOA to create their music style...”

“And?”

“That time, I was sitting beside her because I was discussing with Yuna about some parts, Jonghoon was there too, at the keyboard in front of us, along with Jimin...”

“You two didnt look like ‘discuss some parts’...” Yoona said coldly.

“Then how I supposed to do? I shouldnt crack or laugh upon a joke that Jonghoon and Jimin made? Am I supposed to act very cold with Yuna? But you know it’s not a normal act... I mean, if we faced the same situation, let just wondering if you were discussing some dance with Yunho hyungnim, who is your sunbae and an oppa, how do you suppose to do? It’s strange if he taught you and you two didnt talk to each other or act coldly to each other, right? It’s strange when you two even didnt have any problems at each other... Am I right?”

“But I didnt naturally touch other guys except for the scripts, or when I close to them, especially if I knew that he had a girlfriend... And a guy should keep himself from other girls when he already had a girlfriend...” Yoona looked profoundly at him. “Why she touched your hairs so naturally like that? And you just accepted it... did you forget that you had a girlfriend? Or... am I not that worthy for you???”

“But I stopped her hands, Yoona. And truthfully it’s the first time she acted like that to me. Jonghoon was cracking some jokes and we laughed together, when suddenly he fixed my hairs and saying that there’s something on it so she threw it away. But dont you see that I was taken aback? To prevent her to touch me? I’m saying the truth, Yoona. I even surprised with her sudden act... Yuna never acted like that before...”

Yoona looked at his eyes and knew that he was telling the truth. Actually I couldnt stay anymore when I saw that she was touching his hairs, and I just ran off without looking at them again so I didnt know what happened after it.... But still... what did she mean for acted like that at him??????

“I know it maybe sounds so lame, Yoona. But it’s the truth. I really clueless with her sudden act. Even Jonghoon and Jimin looks surprised. But how did I suppose to do when she said sorry and said that she just acted spontaneusly...? I wanted to warn her, but I know it’s not a good manner, Yoona. How could I angry suddenly when she said that she didnt do it intentionally? How could I warn her not to touch me anymore? If I was saying like that, then I bet you can guess what will happen next... It will impact to our relationship as a fellow... I mean, how could we suddenly turned cold at each other just because her unintentionally act and my awared act?? Dont you think it’s too much for broke a fellow relationship??”

“Yoona...” Jonghyun called her when he saw Yoona still didnt respond anything. “Mianhaeyo... I know I was wrong. I know it’s my fault. I shouldnt be too ignorant about the way I acted to other people... especially for the girls... I’m very sorry... I’m very sorry to make you feel hurt for so many times... I’m very sorry for being rude, for being stupid, for being ignorant... Jeongmal mianhaeyo...” he said huskily. “I know it’s hard for you to forgive... But please... dont cry because of me... your tears, your emotion, are too worthy just for me... please... tell me anything that can make you happy again. I’ll do it for you. Even if you asked me to go now, or to disappear from your eyes... I will... as long as you can get your good feeling again... I couldnt see you looks so sad like this because of my stupid acts... I’m not that worthy for you, Im Yoona... please, dont shed your sad tears because of me, please... burst out your anger, or hit me or just abandoned me if you want... I can accept it all... as long as you can feels good then I can do it for you...”

Yoona closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Where’s your burning eyes? I couldnt stand it when your eyes turned so weak like this.... Please dont beg at me like that... I couldnt stand when he looks so hurt like that... Please... “I need a time...” Yoona finally spoke heavily. “I need a time to be alone, please...”

Jonghyun looked at her for long time and finally nodded. “Ddeh...” he said huskily. “I wont disturb you...” he said and didnt have any choices but just looked at Yoona, who was leaving the room and walked to her own room. For you, I’ll try to do everything I can do... Eventhough it must be sad for me... as long as it can makes you feels good again... I’ll do it... Since I really love you, Im Yoona... I can do anything for you... Even if you told me to leave you...

 

 

 

Yoona lied down on her bed after he left Jonghyun’s room. Well... it’s hard to accept that he was right... I mean when he said that how if I faced the same situation... I couldnt think other choice beside his answer... but the problem is... what makes her suddenly act like that? I’m a girl too... and for me, it’s not reasonable... If she said she did it unintentionally... actually when we did something like that unintentionally, the fact is, we only did it for someone that we put our attention and interest to him... Yeah... I did many intentionally acts when I’m still not a couple yet with him... But only for him... that’s why I said... it’s not reasonable... it must be because He Is Jonghyun... Maybe she can made Jonghyun believed that it just an unintentionally act, but not for me. Like I said before, I’m a girl too, and I experienced the same way with her... And truthfully... I couldnt stand anymore if our relationship is in situation like this..

 


 

Next Morning.

“Oh good morning Jonghyun-ah, come here, dongsaeng...” Yoona’s sister greet Jonghyun who just walked out from the room. Yoona already there, helping her sister to prepare the breakfast but she didnt glance at Jonghyun even for a little.

“Good morning. Where’s Ahjussi, noona?” Jonghyun asked, pretending to be casually, same like Yoona, in front of Yoona’s sister.

“Ah... appa had to go to Ilsan at early morning because we had a sibling there that will hold a wedding... He apologized for being left without bid a farewell with you, Jonghyunah, he said that you must be feel so tired so he didnt want to disturb your sleep... And dont you suppose to call him as Aboji? Since he already told you to call him like that...”

“Aah ddeh, you’re right... Nevermind, noona.” Jonghyun said politely while standing at the kitchen. “

“Oh let’s have a sit there, Jonghyunah.” Yoona’s sister said while placing the breakfast on the table with Yoona’s help.

“Ddeh... Kamsahamnida...” Jonghyun said and took a chair in front of Yoona.

“Oh? Do you have enough sleep???? Seems like not...” Yoona’s sister noticed that Jonghyun’s dark circle is really getting worst. Yoona glanced at him when she heard her sister asked him.

“I just doing my works and passed the sleep-time, noona.” said Jonghyun. “Gwaenchana, noona. Since I’m already used that didnt have too much sleeping time.” he added and put a fine smile when Yoona’s sister looks worried at him.

“You two must be take care of your health...” Yoona’s sister said to a couple in front of her. They just nodded silently. “Seems like I have to go now, kids. Or else I might be late...” she finished her breakfast and ready to go work. “If you two still stay here for a whole day, then I already prepared the foods for lunch. You only need to heat it up, Yoong.” She told her sister. Yoona just nodded since she still dont know what will she do later. “Then I’m going...” they bid a farewell and Yoona’s sister finally left. Leaving two of them who still having a breakfast without talking to each other.

Jonghyun tried to focus at his foods since he knew that Yoona was avoiding her eyes, and decided not to make her feel uncomfortable. He just ate his foods silently and suddenly he felt a little dizzy. He stopped from eating for a while after he feels good again and continued to eat.

Yoona glanced at Jonghyun, who was sitting infront of her while finishing his breakfast, when she noticed that Jonghyun suddenly stopped for a moment and closed his eyes and with furrowed eyebrows without let out any voices and continue to eat casually after a moment. What’s wrong? Is he feeling sick? Yoona couldnt help but thought worriedly since she still having a difficult to start the talk with him.

You just turned to become someone strange with me... We even had a breakfast together, but we couldnt talk to each other... just like two strange who just shared the same table. No more. Jonghyun thought and finished his breakfast.

“Let me.” Yoona said when Jonghyun about to bring his plate to the sink. She took it and washed it since it’s only a little dish so she finished it in a flash. She found that Jonghyun was still sitting there. Dont know what to do, she just walked bluntly to sit back on her chairs before in front of him but when she sat, she noticed that Jonghyun was lowering his head and closed his eyes. Sometimes he furrowed his eyebrows. What’s wrong with him... He looks like holding a pain...

“I want to take something on my bag first..” he said suddenly and stood up, without looking and even waiting for Yoona's response.

Yoona noticed that he was a bit shaky when he’s standing but she didnt say anything. She just keep her eyes to him until he entered his room. There’s something wrong with him...

 

 

 


 

annyeong guys. here's chapt 29. ^^

of course, i'm always apologizing for the lame, the short, the flat chapt that I just update. and for the messy english and grammars everywhere in this story. I'm VERY SORRY guys TTT____TTT

and if you want to say anything, critics, suggests, etc. just comment if you dont mind guys. It's really worthy and I'm very glad to read it ^^

as usual. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS (IT'S 202 NOW I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS :')) AND MY LOVELY READERS.. COMMENTS >.< XD AND UPVOTED ^^ AND OF COURSE YOU ALL WHO ARE ALWAYS REMINDING ME TO UPDATE ^^

ah.. forgive me if in this chapt, things are not getting good for our lovely couple T_T dont be sad guys. T_T

and...see you next chapt, soon ^^