Chapter 18 - Can't You Two Realise Your Feeling?

Cherry Blossoming

FNC Building. Rest Room at 2nd Floor

“You found Jonghie?” Hongki asked as he saw Jonghoon and Junhee entered the room back.

“Yes.” Jonghoon said while exchanging a glance with Juniel. “Since he was with someone, so we invited both of them.”

“Dugu?” Seunghyun asked while unwrapping the food and being helped by AOA and A Pink Member. “I thought Jonghie hyung was alone...”

“Just see later.” Jonghoon and Juniel answered in unison and began to sit. Ignored the curious looks from the others.

“I thought it must be someone from SM...” Eunji commented. “Since most of Jonghyun oppa’s idol-friends are from SM...”

“The foods are ready. Let me call him. I thought he already turned his phone on.” Jonghoon said and took out his phone but it being stopped when all of them heard a voice from outside that being near and nearer.

All of them, except Jonghoon and Juniel, gasped in surprise when they saw Jonghyun entered the room with someone that they never thought about it. Jonghyun was still laughing with Yoona, seems like they were talking about something while walking here. And the most shocked part is Yoona were holding Jonghyun’s arm and they looks comfortably each other. A big shocked for AOA and A Pink, especially FT Island and Eunji, who knew about Jonghyun the most...

“Oh, A Pink were here.” Jonghyun greet them and bowed politely. But all of them still look in shocked expression.

“IM YOONA SSI...” Hongki looks still couldnt believe what was he seeing at. “Jonghie... Yoona ssi??? HOW CAN THIS BE...” he repeated his words in disbelief tone.

“YOONA UNNIE???” Eunji said in surprise. Eunji and Yoona already met several times before and Yoona even let Eunji to call her unnie.

Only Eunji and Hongki could let any words out. The others even couldnt say anything because of shocked and another reason is AOA members and A Pink are Yoona’s hoobaes.

“Ah.” Yoona realised that everyone looks surprised with her appearance. She bowed politely. “Annyeonghaseyo. SNSD’s Im Yoona imnida. Sorry to bother you...”

AOA and A Pink bowed politely too although they look very surprised but they still have a good manner toward Yoona and Jonghyun. And the same-debut-group with SNSD, FT Island member, greet Yoona too. Juniel and Jonghoon watched the situation with smile on their face.

“Bwuoya??? Am I being delusional right now??” Hongki still in disbelief looks. “Are you two, by any chance.... another loveline of CNSD???” he couldnt help but blurted out, made him got a deadly glance from Jonghyun. He grimaced but still waiting for the answer.

“No.” Jonghyun and Yoona said in unison. “We’re just friends...” Yoona continued, but Hongki still doubted it.

“Are you sure?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Very sure. Now, can we eat guys? For how long do you plan to stand up like that?” Jonghyun tried to deny the topic and sat on the couch. “Come sit here, Yoona.” He pointed the seat right beside him for Yoona.  Yoona nodded and sat beside him after the others already back to their seat too.

 

 

“Unnie... Oppa...” Eunji suddenly spoke out while they were eating the dinner. “I dont know that you two are close each other...”

“Now you know.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly while munching his foods. Since Eunji was close with him so he treated her just like the dongsaeng.

“Actually it just around these two or three months we became closer each other ...” Yoona replied. “We just had some bussiness to do this time so I came here...”

“What kind of bussiness??” Hongki asked once again with ahjumma style. “ Do you bussines has soo many definitions. Something like Love Bussiness...”

Yoona choked as she heard Hongki’s words. Jonghyun immediately placed back his plate on the table and offered a glass of water to Yoona.

Yoona accepted the glass and drink it. At that time, she noticed AOA’s Yuna, who was sitting at the corner, stared directly at Jonghyun while no one noticed her. Even Jonghyun seems didnt know that he was being stared at. Actually AOA is really polite. But since beginning, I noticed that she is the most shocked as I and Jonghyun oppa entered the room. When her other members were smiling eventhough they still in surprised situation, she’s the only one who couldnt formed even a little smile. Actually what’s going on between her and Jonghyun oppa before...

“Ah. Yoona ssi. Actually it’s already late, but we still didnt introduce our new hoobae formally. Since you already knew Junhee. And not to mention our guest A Pink because you already knew each other... So, this is AOA.” Jonghoon suddenly said when he noticed Yoona was paying attention to AOA member.

“Ah yes, sunbaenim. Sorry if we didnt introduce ourselves first formally.” All of AOA members bowed politely and introduce themselves.

Yoona greet them back warmly although she noticed something unusual. AOA’s Yuna was avoided her eyes when she introduced herself and while everyone was talking happily, she noticed that Yuna, most of the time, always kept glancing at Jonghyun when no one noticed it, except her. And sometimes she got that Yuna was staring at her too and immediately looked away everytime their eyes met accidentally. She glanced at Jonghyun, who was talking with Jonghoon and Hongki and seems unaware about Yuna’s act.

“Oppa, do you want some fruits?” Suddenly Yuna asked to FT Island members and Jonghyun while offering the plate of fruits. Although she offered to the six boys there, but her eyes only stared at Jonghyun.

“Gomawo.” FT Island members said as they ate the fruits. But Yuna still waited for Jonghyun to take some.

“Oh.” Jonghyun noticed that Yuna was still offering a plate for him. “No thanks. I already ate too much fruits before.” He said in good manner and smiled warmly to Yuna while accepting the plate. “Want some?” he asked towards Yoona, who was watching the interactions between him and Yuna silently.

“Ah. Ddeh. Gomawo.” Yoona replied immediately and took some grapes. She noticed that Yuna was smiling too at Jonghyun when he smiled and took the plate . What a blissful smile... and that sparkled eyes when she stared at Jonghyun... You can say that she loves him... she really loves him... Her eyes tell it all... Actually I like it when I saw someone was having that sparkle-in-love eyes, but why I felt a bit uneasy towards her? I’m such a bad girl, right? She didnt do anything wrong... aish then, what’s wrong with me...

“Yoona...” Jonghyun’s whispered make Yoona startled. She turned her head at Jonghyun, who was sitting right beside her. Seems like Jonghyun was whispering because they’re not in attention right now and he didnt want to get any attention.

“Wae?” Yoona mouthed the words.

Jonghyun didnt say any words but tilted his head. He signalled to back to the room.

“Guys, i think we must leave first.” Jonghyun said as he saw Yoona agreed with him. “We still had some bussiness to do...”

“Bussiness bwuoya... Love bussiness?” Hongki grinned towards Jonghyun’s words. “Arasseo. We dont want to disturb you too...”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes but ignored Hongki’s tease. He turned to A Pink members and bid a farewell. Yoona bowed once again to all of them before she left the room with Jonghyun. Before she turned her body, she noticed that Yuna was still staring at Jonghyun’s back. And again... that uneasy feeling... aish... ottokaji... she took a deep breath and followed Jonghyun.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong, hm?” Jonghyun asked. They already back and sat on the couch at studio since 15 mins ago and he noticed that Yoona was became more quiet since they left the dinner.

“Ddeh?” Yoona, who was busy in her mind, startled as Jonghyun’s sudden ask.

“Is there something bothering you?”

“Anii.” Yoona denied it and shook her head. He noticed?

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Then why you become so quiet?”

“I just... just... feel full after had the dinner...” Yoona answered randomly.

“Dont say such a lame reason...” he patted Yoona’s head. “Is it something that couldnt be tell?”

“There’s nothing oppa...” Yoona keep denied it. How if I asked you and you just said it’s not something that I can interfered... Beside, why I’m very curious?

“How come you said there’s nothing while your face is telling that there’s something bothered you...” said Jonghyun. But Yoona didnt respond him. She just still sat quietly. Jonghyun sighed and leaned forward his body closer to Yoona. “Is it something that you can’t say right now?”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun with her innocent eyes. She shook her head. “It’s not like that. I just... I’m afraid that it will make you feel uneasy...”

“You even didnt ask yet and you already afraid?” Jonghyun smiled. “Just say it. I promise I wont.” he said with very soft voice.

“Cincca?” Yoona asked once again.

Jonghyun nodded. “What’s that?”

“Actually... uhm... can I know... what happened actually between you and AOA’s Yuna...” finally she can blurt it out. She looked at Jonghyun with worried eyes. Afraid about how will Jonghyun react to her question.

“You just want to ask this??” Jonghyun asked with disbelief voice. Then he laughed a little. “Yoona... I think you’ll ask something that so so... Cincca... how come you feel afraid like that?”

“It’s because I’m afraid you’ll feel uneasy because I interfered your personal life...” Yoona pouted.

“Jasshik...” Jonghyun smiled and Yoona’s hair gently. “Arasseo. Let me tell you...”

 

 

2 Months Ago. FNC Building. 3rd Floor.

Jonghyun walked in the corridor, he just went to FNC Building right after he finished his drama filming today. He was heading to CN Blue’s Studio because Yonghwa was there and need Jonghyun’s opinion about some guitar parts for his composed song. He passed AOA’s practice room, which the door was opened, made him can hear Jimin’s voice from outside. Actually he didnt want to eavesdrop it but Jimin suddenly mention his name, made Jonghyun stopped his walk.

“Jonghyun oppa???” he can heard Jimin asked once again with disbelief tone. Bwuoya? Is it me that they’re talking about?

“Ddeh...” another voice replied her. Jonghyun tilt his head. Tried to recognize the voice. But it being answered immediately when Jimin spoke again.

“Yuna, are you serious? Since when?”

“Before I became a trainee, I’m already his fan. And when I entered FNC... unnie, every move of him, all of his act towards me or not, I always paid attention to him. Do you remember about the past incident, unnie? When my ex came and almost slapped me because I dont want to get back together again with him? Jonghyun oppa was the one who saved me unnie. At that time, CN Blue just back from Japan and they still didnt know that we’re FNC’s new trainee, but he just rush off when he saw the incident. He saved me immediately even he didnt know who I am... I know it’s not enough to make me fell in love with him. But it’s only one of SO MANY reasons that make me fell for him. As I say unnie, all of his acts made me fell more and more with him. Let just say that I’m falling in love with him at the first sight. And since we became more known about entertainment life, I heard a lot about some girls that being related or addicted to him. SNSD’s Taeyeon sunbaenim... F(x)’s Krystal sunbaenim... KARA’s Nicole sunbaenim... After School’s Nana sunbaenim... Secret’s Sunhwa sunbaenim... there so many unnie. And the last I heard that some people loves the interactions between oppa and Yoon Jin Yi ssi. Unnie, I really feel jealous and hurt too. And I think, if I still didnt tell him about my feeling, I’ll regret for my whole life...”

“Then? Do you really want to confess? You know him, Yuna-ah. Jonghyun oppa is the coldest person among our fellow sunbaes. Although he is a very kind person. A very kind sunbae. But you heard about him too from other oppa. Jonghyun oppa is hardly have any interests to a girl. He has his own ideal type. And he’s not the type that easy to fall in love with someone... I didnt know how will Jonghyun oppa react with this. But, I’m afraid that you’ll be sad if it turned bad, Yuna...”

“Gwaenchana unnie. I just want him to know my feeling. Just it. If oppa feel the same, then it’s a relief. But if it’s not... then maybe I just have to give up or maybe just wait...”

“You really love him, do you?”

“Ddeh.”

 

 

“OH! Jonghie!”

Jonghyun startled when Yonghwa, who was walking out from the studio, called him with a loud voice. And seems like Jimin and Yuna heard it too because they rush off to the door. They gasped when they saw Jonghyun was standing there, with a confused Yonghwa with the situation.

“Op—pa... Since when you’re here...?” Yuna asked with a very surprised face.

“Since Jimin mentioned my name.” Jonghyun replied and smiled as usual. No wonder he’s being called a straightforward person.

“Bwuoya? What happened here?” Yonghwa asked in confused looks. “You two were talking about Jonghie?”

Jonghyun gave Yonghwa a ‘i’ll tell you later’s look. Yonghwa understand what Jonghyun mean. “Cmon Jonghie, I need your help for our song. Ah, mianhae Yuna-ah, Jimin-ah, we had to go first!” he hugged Jonghyun and dragged him to their studio quickly.

“Jonghyun oppa!” suddenly Yuna called him before Yonghwa and Jonghyun entered the studio. “Can we talk? Later?”

Jonghyun stared at Yuna and Jimin for awhile. He can see that Yuna was encouraging herself to say it and Jimin was looking at her with worried face. And finally he nodded. “Just text me when and where.”

“Arasseo oppa. Gomawo.”

Jonghyun nodded. Yonghwa gave him a ‘you must tell me right now’ look and quickly entered the studio.

 

 

 

“And how’s the next, oppa?” Yoona asked when Jonghyun paused his story.

“We just met at the cafetaria at first floor. And she told me about her feeling. And I said that I’m very apreciated toward her feeling to me but that time, I couldnt feel the same way. I just think her as my dongsaeng. Although I felt very guilty towards her that time. My appa always said that if you made a girl feel sad or cry, then you’re not a man...”

“So you rejected her?”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “She didnt ask me to be her boyfriend. She just told me about her feeling. Just it. She said that it’s enough for me to know her feeling. Just it. Maybe because she already know what’s my answer if she asked me. So, she just said that she still want to keep her feeling like that. If she feel tired of it, she’ll give up. Or if she still want to continue it, she will wait until I felt the same way...” Jonghyun sighed. “It’s very hard for me. Because I really like her as my sister. I told her not to wait for me. Because I couldnt guarantee her that one day I’ll feel the same way. I told her to give up on me. Because I’m not that worthy for her pure feeling. But she still with her own thought just like she told me at first... ”

“So what about now?”

“Right now... fortunately after that situation, we didnt become awkward each other. We still acted as usual. I dont know about her feeling right now. But I really hope that she finally have another person. The right one for her...” Jonghyun took a deep breath. “I’m really a bad man, right...?”

“Oppa, I think, this is a difficult situation for you.... and maybe for Yuna too.” Said Yoona. And it made me feel worried too... Maybe you couldnt notice it but I can. She still keep her feeling for you until now... I have no doubt with it... “But oppa... let’s say if she still keep her feeling for you... Then, I feel very guilty at her. I still acted like that although I already knew that there’s something between you and her... She must feel hurt when she saw you with other girl just now...” Yoona said weakly and looked down.

“You didnt do anything wrong, Im Yoona. And it just ‘IF’. It’s possible for the other IF. If she already forgot her feeling towards me. Then it’s no problem after all...” Jonghyun Yoona’s hair when he saw Yoona still looked down. “And she understand it. She told me that people’s heart couldnt be forced to feel this and that. So just follow our own heart. She acted like that because she followed her own heart. And she told me to do the same thing. Even it’s not for her...”   

“But still...”

Jonghyun sighed. “Im Yoona, look at me.” He said as he hold Yoona’s chin very gently and make Yoona faced him. “Dont scold yourself. If someone feel hurt because of this, then it must be because of me. Because of my careless. It’s not your fault, Yoona. The one that initiated the act first is me. The one that make you join the dinner together is me. And...” he stopped for a while and looked directly at Yoona’s eyes. “I dont regret it, Yoona. I WONT regret it. I NEVER regret it.”

Yoona lost with Jonghyun’s words. Jonghyun’s words that made her still couldnt believe what was she heard. Wh—What’s that mean? Why I couldnt say what’s this mean...

“Im Yoona, for telling you something truthfully, when we had that dinner, I even didnt think for anything. I only thought of you, although you were sitting right beside me. But I was only thinking of you. It’s your first time being surrounded from most of my fellow family. And to make it worst, you came with me--the most unexpected person that could stand beside you--, that made them got more shocked and blurted out curiously. And you already knew what happened before with me and Yuna. The only one that I was thinking that time is, how to make you feel comfortable during the dinner. I couldnt think for anything else...” Jonghyun said with his soft husky voice. “Can you tell me what are you thinking right now?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yoona was still frozen on her position.

Yoona swallowed and looked away. “I... I just... have a thought that... when I heard this... I just feel that... I’m disturbing you... and her... ” Yoona took a deep breath. “I think I shouldnt act like that...”

Jonghyun’s sharp eyes become more sharp as Yoona spoke. Yoona looked away as she couldnt insist Jonghyun’s eyes that stared at her.

“So... it means... you...” Jonghyun sighed and leaned back on the couch. He looked straight ahead. “You regret it?” Jonghyun asked with a disappointed voice while still looking away from Yoona.

“It’s not like that!” Yoona denied it. Aish stupid! Why I must said like that... He already thought that I regret being with him... How can I make him understand that I actually feel worried because of Yuna. I’m afraid that he will... he will... ah cincca even in my mind, it’s difficult to say it. I’m afraid that he will... ac...accept Yuna’s feeling... although he already said that until now he didnt, but i just have some bad thought... and it really made me afraid if it will happen...

“Then what is it?” Jonghyun turned his head and faced Yoona again.

“It’s... It’s...” Yoona bite her lip. Ottoke? I really couldnt let it out in words... she sighed in despair.

Jonghyun exhaled a long breath. He stared at Yoona, who was looking so frustrated right now. “Actually what’s wrong between us?” he asked in despair. “When we’re having some difficulties to express out our mind, it always turned like this...” It’s so hurt seeing your gloomy face and even frustrated looks like this. What must I do to know what are you thinking actually? So I can make you feel better and smiled again...

He’s true. Just like that time when I couldnt say out my mind... it made us became unfriend each other for a while... and even made us feel hurt each other...

“Fine. Let just stop this topic, first.” Jonghyun said after a few minutes of silence. He leaned forward towards Yoona. “I already promised myself not to make you turned sad or gloomy like this...” he said and then one of his hands touched Yoona’s cheek gently. “Mianhae...”

Yoona held her breath as Jonghyun touched her cheek so gently. She can feel her blood rush up until her face and her heart was thumping crazily. “Op—pa...” Yoona tried hard to control her heart. “Oppa dont say sorry. I’m the one who start this topic. And I’m the one who said something stupid... Mianhaeyo, oppa. For very very truthfully, I’m not regretting everything about us from beginning until now...”

“And me too. As I said before... And Yoona... right now is our time. Let just dont bring other people into our own times...” said Jonghyun. I just want we spend our precious times... not to mention other people... only two of us.

Yoona seems couldnt believe when Jonghyun said ‘our times’. “O—our times?” she asked once again. Why I feel very warm when he said like that? It heard as the time when only me and him is really precious... truthfully it’s really precious for me... did he feel the same too?

“Ddeh. Our precious time. It’s a rare we can have free times like this. Only two of us...” Jonghyun said. Seems like he didnt notice that Yoona’s heart thumping more crazily as he said the words. But he noticed when Yoona’s cheek became a bit red. “Oh? Are you feeling cold?” he asked innocently.

Yoona shook her head. Fortunately he didnt know that I’m being blushed... not cold...

Suddenly Jonghyun’s phone was ringing. He answered it and talked shortly then hung it up. “Can you wait me for some mins? I had something to do. I’ll be back soon.” He asked at Yoona.

Yoona nodded and looked at Jonghyun until he out from the room. Yoona straightened her body. Seems like I bent my upper body too long. It became a bit stiff... She then lie down on the big and long couch. While her head is leaning the couch’s arm. I'm being tired just because of this topic...

 

 

Jonghyun back to the studio after 15 mins. He just have some talk about some bussiness with one of producer at 4th floor. He looks surprised when he saw Yoona was lying down on the couch. He walked closer and noticed that she was sleeping. You’re easily fell asleep everytime the situation turned into quiet, hm? His lip formed a smile. He bent his knee to look straightly at Yoona’s sleeping face. Your neck must feel hurt... why you leaned on it... He grimaced and looked around. There’s no pillow or something like that in this room. He then sat on the floor and put his arm gently behind Yoona’s head to make her head leaned on his arm. He looked at the watch on his free hand. It’s still 9 PM. There're still many fans outside this building. It's not safe to send her back to home. Let her sleep for awhile first...

 

 

Yoona was going to change her sleep position when she accidentally touched Jonghyun’s hair. She opened her eyes a little, because she still sleepy. “Why are you sleeping there?” she asked with very tired and sleepy voice and even with half-sleep at the sleeping Jonghyun. “Oppa.” She shook Jonghyun’s body, still didnt full awake.

Jonghyun got awake by Yoona’s act. He looks very sleepy and tired too. He even couldnt open his eyes properly. Just like Yoona.

“Why are you sleeping there? It’s wider here.” Yoona said without she realised what is she doing and saying because of sleepiness. She moved a little to give Jonghyun some space.

Jonghyun, at the same condition with Yoona, didnt even could think anymore, just move his body and lie down on the couch too right beside Yoona. One of his arm still on Yoona’s head while his head just leaned directly on the couch. Jonghyun searched something on the table with closed eyes and grabbed the remote. He turned of the lamp, as his natural act when he’s sleeping. And then they continued to sleep with their body faced each other. Without realised anything.

 

 

Few hours later.

Yoona suddenly awake by a phone that was ringing loudly on the table. At first she even couldnt open her eyes and just want to search the phone blindly but she noticed that her hands couldn't reach the table. What is this... She tried hardly to recollect the soul back and finally full awaken. She blinked her eyes as she realised it still dark. She only can saw there’s only a dim light behind Jonghyun. BWOH? JONGHYUN???  Finally she fully aware and realised everything. She gasped in surprise when she realised that Jonghyun was sleeping right beside her, with their body faced each other so close, even it didnt have any distance. Not only that, Jonghyun’s arm was holding around her shoulder. One of his arm was on Yoona’s shoulder and the other arm is behind Yoona’s head. Omo bwuoya...  She raised her head that faced Jonghyun’s chest and she saw Jonghyun’s face was so close. Yoona even could feel his regular breathing. Why he look so cute even when he’s sleeping. Yoona couldnt help but thought like that as she saw Jonghyun was sleeping joyfully. Her face become more blushed once again when she realised that her hand is holding Jonghyun’s shirt on his chest so tightly. Aish... so embarassing Yoong!!! What are you doing... Omo... She closed her eyes tightly and tried to erase her embarrassment but couldn’t. Since their position is still like that, she couldnt stop being blushed. And she couldnt move her body since Jonghyun’s arm was holding her tightly. That’s why I feel so warm even I’m not wearing a blanket... Seems like I burried my face on his chest while sleeping... AISH!! Why it made me turned embarassed more and more... How come we’re in situation like that? I just remembered that I was lying down on this couch while waiting for him... and... and I forgot the rest... aishhh... It seems like Jonghyun is not the one who initiate this. Since I hold the shirt on his chest so tightly and even burried my face on his chest... aigoo... someone please burry me! I couldnt stop being embarassed right now!!

Yoona raised her hand to see the watch. Oh? It still 12 AM? I just slept about three hours? Why I feel so fresh right now only with those 3 hours sleep? Not to mention my embarrassment, ok?

The phone was ringing once again and Yoona just realised that it’s not her phone. It must be Jonghyun’s phone since her ringtone is not like that. She hold her breathe when Jonghyun seems aware about his phone. She closed her eyes, Aish it will be awkward if I was the first to wake up, just pretended to sleep.

And Yoona was right. Jonghyun finally opened his eyes after few mins. His phone already became silent again. He blinked his eyes several time until his mind and his soul back to work properly. The second after he fully aware, he gasped in surprise when he realised that he was sleeping on the couch and he just realised their sleeping position. Bwuoya???? WHY I’M SLEEPING RIGHT BESIDE HER???? I remember that I just sat at the floor... while waiting until she awake. What is this??? And what’s with my arm... He quickly released her arms. I was holding her so tightly like that... Oh I'm screwed... if she knew about this, she will think me as a bad guy... aish cincca... He tried to get up but he realised that one of his arm is still on Yoona’s head. Then I must still in this position until she wake up? Maldo andwae... It will awkward... Jonghyun grimaced. He tried to take his phone but he couldn’t. The couch didnt wide enough to make he changed his position. In a despair, he looked at his watch. 12 AM. It just three hours and why our sleep position can turned like this... He looked down and looked at Yoona. He couldnt see Yoona’s face because it burried on his chest. And it made his heart become a bit flustered. Stupid heart. He thought. Better to wake her up. “Yoona...”

Aish why he had to call my name with that y-husky voice like that? Dont react too fast Yoong. It will be oblivious... Yoona thought while still pretending to sleep.

“Im Yoona...” Jonghyun called her once again. Should I just let her sleep? She looks tired... “Im Yoona...” he Yoona’s hair gently.

Lee Jong Hyun ppabo! Can’t you wake someone up normally? You made feel goosebumps you know... and my heart... hopefully you didnt hear the beats... Yoona finally gave up and opened her eyes. Thanks to her acting teacher that made her acted wake up so naturally.

“Dont you want to go home?” Jonghyun asked as he saw Yoona already awake and stared at him.

It even more embarassed to face each other when he finally awake. Yoona nodded and got up in a hurry.

Jonghyun followed her, actually his arm feel a bit tired but he hide it. He stared at the silent Yoona. “Uhm... about this... mianhae. I dont have any ideas how we turned like this...” he scratched his head. She must be uneasy, right? Screwed me...

Fortunately he’s being misunderstood about my silent act. Yoona shook her head. “Anii. Since we both didnt know what happened, so just let it go, oppa...”

Jonghyun nodded in agreement and cleared his throat. “Do you want to go home now? Let me send you...”

“Actually oppa, I have no planning to sleep in my dorm tonight. I already told manager oppa this morning that I want to visit my parents home.”

“Ah geure? Arasseo. Just tell me where’s your parents home. I’ll send you there.” Jonghyun stood up and wore his coat. He then took Yoona’s coat too and helped her to wear it. It made Yoona blushed when he did it so gently. “Kaja.” He offered his arm as usual and started to walk together when Yoona finally held his arm.

 

 

 

“What’s your schedule tomorrow?” Jonghyun asked as he drove the car towards Yoona’s parents home.

“We’ll head to Thailand. That’s why I visited my parents tonight oppa.” Yoona replied.

Jonghyun took a quick glance at her. “Thailand? For how long?”

“Maybe a week. Because we must go to Vietnam and Hongkong next...”

“Ah...” Jonghyun nodded. A week? It means we didnt meet for a week? I mean... uhm... Jjong, why are you suddenly thought like that? Am I upset about the facts that she will going a bit far from me?

“How about you, oppa?”

“We must finished our new korean album. We didnt accept much schedules because of that...” Jonghyun replied. “Is this the right home?” he asked when the car stopped in front of an apartment.

Yoona nodded and out from the car. Jonghyun followed her with the mask on. They just passed security, since they already knew Yoona, and stopped at one of unit at 4th floor. Yoona input the password and opened the door. Seems like her parents already fell asleep because the lamp already turned off over the house.

She was about to enter the living room but Jonghyun keep standing at the front door. “Wae oppa?”

“I dont think it’s the right time to enter.” Jonghyun grimaced after he took off his mask. “Beside, your parents already sleep. I dont want to disturb them...”

“Ah... right...” Yoona nodded. So, you just want to go right now?

Jonghyun looked at Yoona. “What time your flight tomorrow?”

“Around afternoon, oppa...”

“Just keep healthy, arasseo...”

“Ddeh oppa. You too...”

“Dont eat too much ice cream especially at night. Your destination country had a different weather with us...”

Yoona nodded again. “Arasseo oppa. You too, dont drink something cold too much at night. Since winter is coming near.”

“Ddeh. And you must had enough sleep there.”

“And for you too. Look at your dark circle everytime...”

Jonghyun stared at her. Cincca you, Jjong. Am I taking the time a little longer to be with her? For truthfully, Yes. I even couldnt move my feet from here. I still want to look at her face, her smile... all of her.  Stupid. What’s wrong with me?

Don’t you want to say anything again? Please just dont stop now. I still want to be with you, although we only stand in front of each other right now... But, I still want to spend more times with you...

“Yoona.”

“Jonghyun oppa.”

They called each other name at the same time. And became quiet at the same time too. Actually they just called for nothing. Because they had the same thought, they only want to spend the time a little longer together.

Jonghyun sighed as he saw Yoona was silent after they called each other name. He move forward and finally gave up. He pulled Yoona very gently and hugged her. Now, I dont care what’s wrong with my brain right now. The only voice that I heard right now is telling me to hug her. And it just feel so right...

Yoona held her breathe in surprise when Jonghyun hugged her gently. But as soon as her head touched with Jonghyun’s chest, she closed her eyes in relax and hugged him too. Why it feels so right? I even couldnt think anymore why he hugged me so sudden... I couldnt think how must I react. My hand just moved without thinking for anything. And... it really warm... just like before... It feel so comfort... Please just let us like this a little longer...  

“Mian...” Jonghyun said with very husky voice when he finally released Yoona after few mins. He scratched his head. “I... Sorry for my sudden act... I just... It because we won’t meet for few days... so...” Lame reason, Lee Jong Hyun. Lame reason. But how can I tell her that I hugged her so sudden just because my heart told me to do it?? She will think me as a ert...

Yoona nodded. “Gwaenchana oppa... I feel the same too...” she said with a bit embarassed.

“Then... I think I should leave now...” Jonghyun looked at Yoona. “Have a safe flight tomorrow... and... can I contact you later?”

Yoona’s eyes became wider. “Oppa, why you ask a permit? You already contacted me when you were at Nagoya...” she couldnt hold her smile as she heard Jonghyun was going to keep in contact with her.

“Ah... right... but it being stopped by some incidents. So... arasseo. I’ll contact you later...” he gave Yoona his dimple smile. “Have enough rest.”

“Ddeh oppa. You too. Have a safe drive and have enough rest too...”

Jonghyun nodded. “See you a week later.” He said before he left the home.

“Ddeh, oppa. Annyeong.” Yoona waved until Jonghyun closed the door. She couldnt stop smiling even after Jonghyun already left. Am I daydreaming right now? Tell me it’s not. Tell me that everything happened today is true. Cincca?? For real? Omo I really want to shout like crazy... She entered the room with blissful face and turned the lamp on.

“What is that?” A voice suddenly heard as Yoona the lamp.

“UNNIE???!!!”

 


 

annyeong ^^

my first words : Mianhae for cutting this part again ke ke~

 

this chapt is a long one. it used 10 pages in word files. usually i only use 8 pages for one chapter he he

BTW, how this chapter guys? lame? bored? sorry >.< and sorry if some of you said if their relationship is still not developed. actually i already plotted about their moment to develop. please wait if you dont mind ^^ and i'm very sorry to make you disappointed first guys mianhaee >.<

and as usual, if you dont mind, please comment. just tell me ur opinion, suggestion, critics, anything! ^^

 

once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND COMMENTS ^^

all of you always made me wrote the next chapter with good mood he he.

OH, And also for you who VOTED my story. THANK YOU VERY MUCH too ^^

 

guys, see the Mr. GO VIP premiere? hoho i'm so happy.. especialy with their happy expression and their clothes that have a similar color. ^^

anw, see u next chapt. thank you ^^