Chapter 16 - Their Thoughts About Love.

Cherry Blossoming

CN Blue's Dorm

Jonghyun hung up the phone and started to get ready. He changed his tshirt into a green one and wear the black jeans. He searched for one of his black hoodie but he couldnt find it in his wardrobe. He came out from his room and walked towards Minhyuk and Jungshin’s room. “Minhyukkie, do you see my hoodie?” he asked as he opened the door. He saw that Minhyuk looks a bit anxious. “Wae?”

“I was invited to have a lunch in Juniel’s home, hyung...and I’m about to ask you to come with me hyung. I’m very nervous right now...”

“Yya! How come I’ll go with you...” Jonghyun laughed. “Then I’ll only be the third wheel there...” he still laughed. “Go and face it, dongsaeng. I thought you already met with his mom?”

“Yes, hyung. But you know that we met only at the concert. The situation is different. This time, I’m the only one who will visit them in their house...” Minhyuk cling into Jonghyun’s arm and nagged like an innocent kid. “Hyung, ottokaji???”

Jonghyun laughed at his dongsaeng’s act. “Do you love her or not?”

“Of course I love her! Why you had to ask it?”

“Then, if you loved her, just face it all. There’s no such thing like afraid or what if it’s for your lover.” Jonghyun gave him some encourages. And fortunately it worked. Minhyuk seemed a bit confident than before. “Well, just go and face it manly. Dont make us disappointed...” he smiled. “I believe on you...”

Minhyuk’s face became brightened. “I think you’re right, hyung. I’ll have to face it manly.” He smiled happily, finally found back his confidence. “But wont you go with me, hyung? Juniel invited all of us...”

“Ah cincca? But I already have an appointment with Kyu hyungnim. Send my apologize to Juniel and her mom...” Jonghyun scratched his head.

“Arasseo, hyung. By the way, what did you ask me before??” Minhyuk finally remembered that Jonghyun asked something when he entered the room.

“Ah right. I almost forgot because of you. Do you see my black hoodie? The one with white zipper?”

“Ah! The one that you bought in London before, hyung? Did Yonghwa hyung wear it last week? When we’re back from Arena Tour?”

“AH! Right!” Jonghyun finally remembered. He then rush off towards Yonghwa’s room. But before he left Minhyuk’s room, he turned to Minhyuk. “Good luck with your lunch! Fighting!”

“Gomawo, hyung!” Minhyuk yelled happily, because Jonghyun already left his room.

Jonghyun walked towards Yonghwa’s room. He opened the door without hesitant. “OH!!!” he looks surprised when he entered Yonghwa’s room.

Seohyun was there. She was sitting on Yonghwa’s bed and Yonghwa was leaning his head in Seohyun’s lap while playing games on his tab and chatting happily with Seohyun. They looks surprised when Jonghyun suddenly entered the room. Seohyun looks a bit red with Jonghyun's sudden appearance but Yonghwa just smiled and still with his position.

“Hyung! I think you’re still sleeping...” Jonghyun said. “And I dont know Hyungsoonim is there. Mianhae.”

“Actually I came not so long ago. You were talking with Minhyuk when I entered the dorm. I dont want to disturb you oppa so I just entered Yong oppa’s room directly...” Seohyun answered.

“And I already woke up, Jonghie. I took a shower before you woke up.” Yonghwa added. “What’s with Minhyuk? I heard he begged something with you.”

Jonghyun grinned. “He was invited to have a lunch with Juniel and her parents.”

“Ah cincca?? I bet, he asked you to come with him, right?”

“Bingo! Such an innocent kid...” Jonghyun grinned. “Fortunately he found back his courage...”

“Daenghida.” Yonghwa laughed. “And how about you? You’ll go with him?” Yonghwa asked when he noticed Jonghyun looks want to go out.

“No. I want to visit hyungnim because he was alone in the dorm.” Jonghyun replied and opened Yonghwa’s wardrobe nonchalantly. “Where did you put my hoodie?”

“Which hoodie?”

“The black one with white zipper.”

“Ah! It’s right beside my yellow hoodie!” Yonghwa pointed to the right side of wardrobe.

Jonghyun took out his hoodie and wore it. “Well, I have to go now. Sorry to bother your date, hyungsoonim.” He said politely.

“Aniiya. Have a safe drive, oppa.” said Seohyun.

“Yya! You didnt apologize to me? I’m in this room too!” Yonghwa yelled childishly. Jonghyun just rolled his eyes to his hyung and left the room.

 

 

SuJu's Dorm. An hour later.

“JONGHYUN-AH!!!” Kyuhyun hugged him as he opened the door for Jonghyun. Jonghyun only laughed with his hyung’s action. “You know it’s a pity to be alone...” he said as they entered Suju’s dorm.

Jonghyun sat on the couch while Kyuhyun was taking some drinks from the kitchen. “How about Krystal, hyungnim?” “

"She had some schedules. Well, she will come too. Maybe with Changmin.” Kyuhyun replied and sat beside Jonghyun. “You know... I still couldnt confess my feelings to her.”

“Ah cincca?? But when you visited me at my dorm last time, you said that you’ll confess to her?”

“Ara...” Kyuhyun sighed. “But it’s not easy you know. Even I already ask a permit to Jessica, but the hard thing is I’m too nervous...”

Jonghyun laughed. “Yes, i know your feeling, hyungnim. It even more nervous than perform in front of so many people, right?”

“You’re absolutely right. I wish I can be brave like Changmin when he asked Taeyeon to be his girl... I almost forgot to light the candles on because of nervousness towards that moment."

“And I must playing the guitar for their backsound at that time...” Jonghyun laughed together with Kyuhyun as they recalled the moments when Changmin and Taeyeon became a couple. They were laughing together when suddenly the doorbell was ringing. Kyuhyun rush off to the front door and opened it.

“Oppa! Aish cincca. How come you send a text this early morning and even asked Chang oppa to text me too just for reminder me. You knew we just exhausted after a long flight...”

“But you knew guys I hate to be alone... and no one can cook a dinner for me...” he heard that Kyuhyun nagged.

“And why we must the victim of your loneliness....”

Jonghyun, who just sat on living room suddenly noticed that voice from the front door. It’s Taeyeon noona voice at first, right? And...the second...OH?

“OPPA???” That voice was echoing in the living room as they entered.

I was right, hm? “Yoona.” Jonghyun smiled and greet her. Then Taeyeon followed her along with Kyuhyun. Jonghyun greet Taeyeon warmly too.

“Oh, Jonghyun-ah... I already expected that Kyu oppa will drag you here too...” Taeyeon replied while glancing irritated at Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun still with his innocent smiled face.

“Oppa!!” Yoona approached Jonghyun while grinning widely. OMO He didn’t use his forehead style right now, his hair just look natural. He look so cute. And with that green tshirt and black jeans.

“How are you?” Jonghyun smiled as Yoona stood in front of him. “Did you recovered?” he asked with concerned tone. She still looks cute as always... with that casual style. Yellow tshirt and black jeans with her straight hair.

“I’m fine now, oppa. Thanks to you...” Yoona smiled cutely.

“Oh, did you guys already solve your problem?” Kyuhyun asked and sat beside Jonghyun. “Last time you two fight like a couple...”

Yoona, who was drinking, almost spilled her drink when she heard Kyuhyun’s words. Jonghyun took a tissue and offered to Yoona spontaneously. “Gwaenchana?” he asked worriedly. Yoona nodded while wiping .

“See? Right now you even acted like a real couple...” Kyuhyun said once again and laughed happily with Taeyeon.  

“Hyungnim, it’s not good for dongsaeng to have a girlfriend before his hyung...” Jonghyun teased Kyuhyun back, seems like he just ignored Kyuhyun’s words.

“Yya! Jonghyun-ah! Dont mention it. You know the hard time for men is when we’re going to ask a girl for being our girlfriend...” Kyuhyun nagged. “And I just dont want to repeat my stupid act like before... When I experienced one-sided love...”

DEG! Yoona suddenly feel a bit hurt when Kyuhyun mentioned about one sided love. Why I’m feeling like there’s a needle that shoot my heart when I heard Kyu oppa said about one sided love? A failed one-side-love... Although I still couldnt say that it’s ‘love’ ... but the ‘one-sided’ words made me remember about it, something that I must always remembered. When I and him being re-friend again... I knew that I still felt something uncleared. But that time, I just denied it. That time I just thought that it’s enough for now... But because Kyu oppa randomly mentioned it. I couldnt help but thought about it once again... Im Yoona, actually, how’s your feeling towards him?

“Oppa, I thought you already forgot about Hyunnie...” Taeyeon’s voice made Yoona back from her mind.

“The right one is I already didnt have any special feeling towards Seohyun more than just a dongsaeng since I saw with my own eyes that there can’t be another person except Yonghwa who just filling her heart. Of course I had to face my future too. And I just feeling the electric-heart feeling again when I became closer with Krystal since a year ago...” Kyuhyun explained. “But... you know, men really must encourage themselves until few times just for ask a girl to become HIS.”

“Seems like I can understand what do you feel... Although I still cannot understand most because I’m not a man. Chang oppa even said the same thing when he confessed to me...” Taeyeon mumbled. “How about you, Jonghyun-ah?” she suddenly asked bluntly to Jonghyun.

“Ddeh?” Jonghyun looks a bit surprised with a sudden question from Taeyeon. He scratched his back head. “I think hyungnim is right. Well... Sometimes, we need a long time just for encourage ourselves. Confessed is not an easy thing to do. I dont know about the others, but for me, I dont have any interests to have a relationship that just for a while or just for ‘having fun then ended it after we bored.’ Relationship cannot be played around like that. I thought the words ‘experienced the love as much as you can’ is right, but not in that 'player in love’ way. Not in bad term. I used to think that I still can experienced how love can be so beautiful and happy just with the right one person...” Jonghyun glanced at Kyuhyun. “I thought hyungnim had the same thought with me...”

“Yes.” Kyuhyun nodded. “We already shared and talked about this before. And turned out that we Kyuline had the same thought about Love, and how to experience it. We dont want to play around. It just for our school life. That’s why when I failed to get Seohyun, it such a long time until I can find another ‘right one’ person...”

“I thought you must feel happy, noona...” Jonghyun said to Taeyeon. “Since Changmin hyung had the same thought with us about love. And he already choose his right one person, and it’s you...” he smiled. “How do you feel, noona?”

Taeyeon smiled, looks a bit shy. “You know, I dont have any interests to play around anymore too, guys. I thought I’ve finally found my right one man. I dont need any else...” she smiled blissfully. “Although our relationship is such a funny sometimes because Chang oppa hardly to show his romantic side but since my ideal type was like that too, so I’m really happy with our relationship way...”

“I envy with you guys... aishh...” Kyuhyun sighed. He then turned to Yoona. “How about you, Yoona? Why you keep silent?”

Yoona, who was silent since the others were talking about their acts for love, startled when Kyuhyun suddenly asked her. Actually I’m being focused when HE talked about his thought about love. “You know I dont have many experienced about love yet.” Yoona pouted.

“Yeah we know. That’s why when there’s a stupid rumour came out about you with someone, I always laughed with that.” Kyuhyun said. “But you must feel the most uneasy when you rejected them all...”

Jonghyun noticed what Kyuhyun means. Them... prefer to that male idols, right?

Yoona sighed and nodded. “You knew I really enjoy being friends with them all, but why most of them turned into like that...”

“Actually when she rejected someone, she always thought after it. It’s not like that she regretted that she rejected them, but she thought that she was being a bad girl...” Taeyeon explained. Her eyes were on Kyuhyun but actually she said that so Jonghyun can heard it.

Kyuhyun exchanged a smile with Taeyeon secretly. “What is the reason you dont want to accept one of them, Yoona? No one of them was your ideal type?”

Yoona raised her eyebrows. Bwuoya? Why Kyu oppa and Taeyeon noona suddenly acted like they didnt know about me... “It’s not like no one of them have some criterias for my ideal type. I just... I just thought that... my heart is still didnt respond for ‘love’ words of them. Yya! Kyu Oppa! Taeng unnie! Why you suddenly turned to me. We just talked about Kyu oppa and Krystal at first!” she pouted.

“You know, sometimes I even really want to scream to the world that Yoongie is totally have a zero point about love experience.” Said Taeyeon and chuckled with Kyuhyun. Ignored Yoona’s words.

Jonghyun glanced at Yoona. So Yonghwa hyung really told the truth... “You didnt have any ex?” he asked in casual tone.

He asked? Why? Is he curious?? “Actually I have one. When I was in Junior high.” Yoona answered. “How about you, oppa?” Oh, hopefully I didnt look so curious when I asked him...

“Jonghyun had one ex in Senior high.” Kyuhyun answered Yoona’s question. “And...” he glanced at Jonghyun. “Did you accept her that time?” he suddenly asked to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stared at Kyuhyun and shook his head a little. Yoona was going to ask what was Kyuhyun and Jonghyun talking about but suddenly she’s being interrupted by Taeyeon.

“Chang oppa and Krystal already in the basement. But I told them to wait us there.” Taeyeon said while replying the message.

“Wae, unnie?”

“Because we planned to have a dinner here.” Kyuhyun answered Yoona. “And we must go buy the foodstuffs first since the fridge is sooo empty right now.”

“That’s why I told them to wait there. So we can just go together to buy...” Taeyeon and Kyuhyun stood up, getting ready to go. Jonghyun and Yoona followed them too but being stopped.

“You two just stay here!” Taeyeon ordered.

“Wae, unnie? I want to go too...” Yoona pouted. Are they going to leave us here again? Just like the last time?

“Then we can easily noticed by people if you go too...” Kyuhyun said a lame reason.

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows and grimaced. “Hyungnim, four of you can easily noticed too...”

“No. Chang oppa knew which place was the safe from public attention. You two just stay here. Arasseo?” Taeyeon didnt give them a chance to reply and left the dorm immediately.

“We’ll back soon. And dont create a tense situation just like the last time, arasseo?” he smirked and left the dorm too, made Yoona and Jonghyun stood up blankly towards the two’s act.

“Bwuoya...” Yoona pouted and followed Jonghyun to the living room again and sat on the couch. “Why we always being left with them...” she crossed her arms.

Jonghyun glanced at her and laughed. “Wae? Do you like supermarket that much so you really want to go too?”

Yoona stuck her tongue and laughed with Jonghyun too. Suddenly she turned her body to Jonghyun, while leaning on the couch. “Oppa, can I ask you something?”

“What?” Jonghyun asked while turning the TV on.

“When we talked just now...” Yoona paused her words. “When Kyu oppa suddenly asked you something...”

Jonghyun muted the TV and turned his head to Yoona. “Asked what?”

Yoona bite her lip. How can I say it? It will be too obvious if I suddenly ask that who was someone that you didnt accep’ that Kyu oppa asked at you... “Aniiyo. Forget it...” she grinned. I couldnt ask him directly about that... What if he say that I’m disturbing his privacy...

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Just tell me. What are you going to ask actually?” he looks confused.

“No. Aish forget it, oppa...” Yoona said while avoiding Jonghyun’s sharp eyes. Aish! It’s very difficult for your mind to be diverted to another topic...  

“Arasseo...” Jonghyun finally gave up and turned his head back to the TV, which still muted. Suddenly he noticed the guitar beside the sofa. It’s a guitar from him to Kyuhyun last year. Jonghyun took the guitar and strummed. “Do you know how to play guitar?” he asked randomly at Yoona.

“I only knew the basic key. And I couldn’t play too fast or too difficult...” Yoona shook her head. “But I really want to learn more about it...” Luckily you found another topic.

“I can teach you a little. But if you want a prodigy one, then it's TRAX's Kim Jung Mo sunbaenim.” humbled Jonghyun.

“TRAX oppa even always praised you and even learned the way you played your guitar when you performed...” Yoona said truthfully because she always heard TRAX mention about how good Jonghyun played the guitar

“But I learned so much from them too...” Jonghyun smiled. “So, wanna learn a little?” Jonghyun offer the guitar as he saw Yoona nodded enthusiastically. Jonghyun explained the key of guitar and sometimes he touched Yoona’s fingers to hit the right key on the guitar.

Yoona really focused on Jonghyun’s explanation although her heart was thumping crazily when their fingers touched. But since she really want to play a guitar, so she ignored her crazy heart at first.

“Let’s try a ballad song first.” Jonghyun clapped when Yoona finally memorized the main keys of guitar and played it properly.

“The most easy one please, oppa...” Yoona begged while holding the guitar. “And please accompany me for the difficult part.”

“Arasseo. But we need two guitars first.” Jonghyun stood up and went inside Kyuhyun’s room to take another guitar that fan gave for Kyuline then back to sit beside Yoona. “Just choose one song that you like..” Jonghyun said. Yoona nodded and took out her phone. She was busily searching the song on her playlist when Jonghyun noticed something. She used that phonestrap again... Aigoo... how cute. He felt warm as he saw that guitarit bear was hanging on Yoona’s phone again.

“Oppa, how about your song?” Yoona suddenly asked, made Jonghyun back from his own mind.

“Which one?”

“Teardrops in the rain... I really love that song...”

“Then I’ll only take the solo guitar part. The rest is yours.” He smiled when Yoona looked at him in disagreement. “It’s quite easy. Cincca.” He took his tab and write the chord fastly.

“Let’s sing together.” Jonghyun smiled and started to strum his guitar to get the tempo for Yoona. Yoona played the main guitar’s part and started to sing with Jonghyun.

No one ever sees, no one feel the pain

Teardrops in the rain

I wish upon a star, i wonder where you are

I wish you’re coming back to me again

And everything the same like it used to be

I see the days go by and still I wonder why

I wonder why it has to be this way

Why can’t I have you here just like it used to be

I dont know which way to choose

How can I find a way to go on?

I dont know if I can go on without you

Even if my heart’s still beating just for you

I really know you are not feeling like i do

And even if the sun is shining over me

How come i still freeze

No one ever sees, no one feel the pain

I shed teardrops in the rain

I wish that I could fly, I wonder what you say

I wish you’re flying back to me again

Hope everything’s the same like it used to be

 

“Woah!” Jonghyun clapped as they ended the song. “You played very good!”

“I even couldn’t believe myself oppa...” Yoona said blissfully. “But still I couldnt play the hardest part...”

“You will.” Jonghyun gave her a sweet smile while placing the guitar on table. “I’ll teach you more next time.”

“AH CINCCA???” Yoona shouted in surprise. “Oppa GOMAWO!!!”

“Ddeh, but let me asked you one thing. But you promised you’ll answer it.”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “What’s that?”

“What do you want to ask me before?”

Aish. Why he still remembered it again! “I won’t say it again.” Yoona shook her head stubbornly.

Jonghyun looked at her while his lips forming a smile. “Must I guess it?”

“No!”

“Cincca? But I want...” Jonghyun keep while Yoona crossed her arms and avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. “Im Yoona, just ask it. We’re curious right? You curious with your question towards me, and I’m curious what do you want to ask me.”

“Aish oppa, molla!” Yoona nagged and left Jonghyun in the living room. She walked to the balcony that showed an afternoon sky from 11th floor.

Jonghyun followed her after few minutes. He stood beside Yoona and looked at outside too. “Arasseo if you dont want to ask me again.” He turned to Yoona and smiled. “But I want to ask you something.” He showed his chic smile.

Dont show that smile please! Or else I’ll die now! “Bwo?” Yoona asked.

“Who was the last person confessed to you?”

Yoona turned her head at Jonghyun with surprised face. She didnt expect that Jonghyun will ask something like that. She found that Jonghyun’s eyes stared at them but his expression was undescribed. “Wa-Wae?”

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder. “Just curious...”

Just curious? Just that? No other reason?? Why I felt a bit dissapointed... “Kim Soo Hyun oppa.” She replied weakly.

Aah! So the rumour was true that she’s quite close with Kim Soo Hyun before. “I see...”

“Just it???” Yoona couldnt help but blurted out. He even didnt ask anymore??? Did he only curious about the last person only? He didnt curious about my respond??

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked bluntly. “Do you want me to ask you more?”

“Anii!” Yoona denied it quickly. Tsk! What’s wrong with him!

Jonghyun smiled. “Yoona-ah, I already asked you. You still want to act like that?”

“Like what??” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Still didnt want to ask me about your quetion before?” Jonghyun smirked.

Yoona looks a bit confused but she gasped as she realised. WHAT A STUPID, YOONG!!  That’s why he suddenly asked me about that. He already knew what am I going to ask before!! That’s why he suddenly asked me like that because he knew that I’m going to ask the same question before!!!CINCCA it’s so embarassing!!! “OPPA!!!!” she yelled.

Jonghyun laughed as he saw Yoona’s face was blushing. “Seems like I’m guessing a right one.” He laughed once again.

“I’M NOT GOING TO TALK WITH YOU ANYMORE, LEE JONG HYUN!!” Yoona crossed her arm and turned her body opposite with Jonghyun. Aish cincca! I feel so embarassed right now!!

“Arasseo. Mianhaeyo...” Jonghyun still couldnt hide his wide smile. “Now, this is for real. Mianhae...” he apologized but Yoona still didnt want to face him. “Yoona-ah...” he moved his body and now stand in front of Yoona. “Arasseo, if you dont want to talk to me. Just listen to me first.” Jonghyun said while looking directly at Yoona’s eyes. “The girl that Kyuhyun hyungnim asked was Yuna. AOA’s Yuna.”

AOA’s Yuna??????? The keyboardist of AOA?? The girl with the cute beautiful face? And perfect body?? He rejected her?? Yoona thought in her mind but still avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. Wae??? Why he didnt accept her feeling???

“Are you stil angry?” Jonghyun asked but Yoona didnt respond him. “Im Yoona, don’t be angry. Mianhaeyo.” He apologized with his innocent face.

“You should just tell me at first!” Yoona finally spoke out. “Such a bad guy!” she slapped Jonghyun’s arm and pouted.

Jonghyun laughed. “How come I told you if you even didnt finish your question.” He pinched Yoona’s cheek gently. “Arasseo. Next time, let just be clear. Call?”

“Call!” Yoona said happily. Jonghyun laughed while her hairs. Actually I’m still curious about you and that girl. But I couldn’t ask anymore because you didn’t ask the same when it’s about me and Soo Hyun oppa. And what’s with that? You know I’m really like it when someone my hair...

Aish kyeopta. You only want to ask me that question but you even couldnt say it properly. And actually I want to ask did you accept Soo Hyun ssi’s feeling or not but I feel it will be too oblivious if I suddenly asked like that. Even I feel that it oblivious for myself. Why if they really are a couple? Why I felt a bit disappointed if it’s true?

 

 

Few hours later...

Kyuhyun, Changmin, Taeyeon and Krystal entered the dorm with so many plastic bags from the supermarket.

“Why it so quiet? Where are them?” Taeyeon asked as they noticed Jonghyun and Yoona were not in living room. They placed the stuffs on the table and started to look around.

“But their shoes are here.” Changmin remembered he saw Jonghyun and Yoona’s shoes at front door.

“And it’s Yoongie’s phone.” Taeyeon pointed at the phone with guitarist bear’s strap.

They searched around in the dorm and gasped surprisingly when they looked at balcony and saw what happened with Jonghyun and Yoona there.

 


 

let's finish this chapter here. ke ke ^^

bored guys? i'm very sorry for this bored chapter T.T

and as usual, please tell me your respond about this story if you want :) :)

just comment with your opinion, critics, or suggestion, or anything... i'll gladly accept it :)

 

once again thank you very much for my 104 SUBSCRIBERS :'), all of READERS and COMMENTS^^

did u watch the mubank guys? it's a relief that Jonghyun finally recovered. :) and i dont know if it just my delusional mind, but this couple looks so happy that time. Yoona always showed a bright and wide smile. and Jonghyun was the same. during I'm Sorry performance, he smiled a lot :) and I still didnt mention about the ending :) when Yoona standing near CN Blue and some sakuras noticed that they keep glancing each other sometimes ke ke ke ^^ oh so happy!!!

anw, see u next chapter. :)