I'm sorry.

Breakable Heart
Ji Eun was laying on her bed "Haish, I miss my boys." she sighed, she scroll her tablet PC. But then one of the article caught her eyes "Yongguk is admitted to the hospital?" She widened her eyes, she took her phone and called Seung Gi. "Nae Ji Eun?" Seung Gi answered "Oppa! Where are you guys?" Ji Eun asked "Aaa... At the studio with B.A.P." Seung Gi lied "Oppa! Don't lie to me!" she yelled "Ji Eun-a.." "Oppa! Which hospital?" Ji Eun cut him off. Seung Gi told her. She changed and rushed towards the door. -- Ji Eun arrived at the hospital, she saw Seung Gi waiting for her at the entrance "Oppa!" she glared at her "Why are you looking at me like that?" Seung Gi asked, she slapped his arm "why didn't you tell me that Yongguk is in thr hospital?!" she yelled "Ya! I'm your oppa!" he pouted and rubbed his arm "Oppa! Don't change the topic!" she yelled "Okok!" Seung Gi gave up "You're the one that said you don't want to know anything about him." Seung Gi said, Ji Eun sighed "What is his room number?" Ji Eun asked "375" seung gi replied "Where's my kids?" Ji Eun asked "they went out to buy something to eat." Seung Gi replied. she nodded. -- Yongguk was sleeping, he was tired after playing with his kids. It was the best day he had since months ago. Ji Eun slowly opened the door. "Yongguk." she can't help but cried, she tip toe towards him, he was still handsome like always. She lean down to kissed his forehead and pulled away, tracing his cheeks with her finger "Pabo" she scolded and kissed his lips, she missed him so much. She admitted she was ego and overeacted. But what can she do. She was hurt, but then she felt Yongguk strong arm pulled her closer and kissed her back, she tried to free herslf but Yongguk was too strong, she slapped his cheast while tears start to fall. Yongguk released her "I'm sorry." she apologised "Why? I'm the one who should be sorry." Yongguk said and reached out for her hands, she holds his hand tightly "No. It's not your fault. It's my fault I left without even trying to hear you out." she said "Babe. I should have find you and stopped you. But i think it's better if you're without me." Yongguk said, she looks at him "Well. I'm ready to hear your excuses." she said.