Time

Breakable Heart
A/n: Okay cookies. the last chapter was . :( so here's the new chapter. XOXO. -- Yongguk opened his eyes and Ji Eun wasn't beside. He stood up and put on his clothes "Ji Eun." he saw her stting beside the window. she turn "Oh! you're awake." she smiled and stood up. "Let's have some breakfast." She grabbed his hands and lead him to the kitchen table "You must be hungry she said "Ji Eun I have to go." Yongguk said "Oh.." she looks down on the floor "I forget that we have.our own partner show." she sound disappointed "hey..." he hugged her "She's nothing like you." he said "Hmm..." she sighed. -- "Where the hell is Yongguk?!" Hyomin pissed off after the whole night waiting for Yongguk "He's probably with some other girl." Daehyun said purposely "Ya! He won't do that to me." she said "we'll see." Daehyun smirked and left "Haish!" Hyomin sighed "You know. You will never be my Noona" Zelo smirked and left "Hyung only loves Ji Eun noona!" Jongup added "Ya! Stop it!" she shouted suddenly they heard th door slammed "Yongguk!" she ran towards Yongguk and hugged him "Where did you go?" she asked "I went to my old friend house." he lied "Oh. You didn't slept with any girl right?" she asked, he shook his head "ok good. I'll go get some coffee for you." Hyomin said and walk out "Aigoo hyung... You went to see Ji Eun right?" Youngjae teased "Shh! If Hyomin hears she'll kill me." Yongguk whispered "So it's true?" they all get excited "did you guys have ?" Himchan asked "Ya!" Yongguk blushed "Aigoo... You guys did! " they all laughed "You're getting back with Noona right?" Jongup asked "No. Not now." Yongguk answered "Wae?" Zelo asked "Ya! He's dating the devil now. And Ji Eun's dating Hyun Woo." Daehyun said and they all laughed "great nickname." Yongguk said. "Hyung! Will you please break up with her?!" Daehyun asked "ok, let's wait for the right time." Yongguk said.