He's Handsome

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

 “and your conclusion is?” Suddenly Hye Mi come out of the toilet and walk to Hyuna.

 

“My conclusion… my… it’s…” Hyuna got scared when she saw Hye Mi angry face. This is the first time Hye Mi ever look so mad.

 

“WHAT’S THE CONCLUSION?” Hye Mi scream to Hyuna. She’s really mad at Hyuna. Jin Woon then pull Hyuna away from Hye Mi.

 

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT HYUNA?” Jin Woon yell to Hye Mi. Hye Mi stare at Jin Woon shock at the fact he just yell at her.

 

“I don’t mind about her curiosity, she could ask me for 1000 times and I’ll still answer her but I’m not an experiment to be treated like that!” Hye Mi said angrily.

 

“That still doesn’t give you any rights to yell at my dongsaeng!” Jin Woon said. Hye Mi look at Jin Woon and just walk out of the dorm without replying him.

 

“Oppa, non babo ya? I was wrong, you should persuade her!” Hyuna said to Jin Woon.

 

“She yell at you!” Jin Woon said to Hyuna.

 

“Because I was wrong! You can’t expect me to be right all the time because I’m your sister!” Hyuna said to the clueless Jin Woon.

 

“YAH! FASTER!” Seulong and Jo Kwon pick Jin Woon up and leave him at their front door.

 

“GO AND BRING HER BACK!” Jo Kwon said and slammed the door at his face.

 

Jin Woon keep on dialing Hye Mi’s number even though he actually know that Hye Mi won’t answer. He kind of hoping that she will answer the phone. Jin Woon run down the stairs as quick as he can to find Hye Mi.

 

[2AM day]

 

“So your plan failed?” Jo Kwon asks Hyuna. Hyuna nod her head. How she wish she could bring them together. She’s sick of the answer ‘just friends’. For once she wants to see that even friends can fall in love with each other.

 

“But oppa, friends can fall in love with each other, right?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Yes they may fall in love with each other but usually people think it’s hard to happen. Each of them will feel afraid of losing something important. A girl friend of mine that was in love with her best friend told me that even if she knows her best friend is in love with her, it’s hard for them to confess as it might hurt them. They don’t want to lose the friendship between them if they ever breakup. Its better to lose the love than losing the friendship.” Jo Kwon said.

 

“But you know, when it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.  Jo kwon’s friend that is also our friend ended up marrying her own best friend. It was a very sweet wedding and now they have two kids.” Seul Ong said.

 

“You’re still hurt with ‘just friends’?” Chang Min asks. Hyuna look at her surprised. She can’t believe Jin Woon told them about her.

 

“Jin Woon told us because he wants to know how he can heal your broken heart.”  Chang Min said. Hyuna smiled knowing that his brother still cares for her.

 

“I heard from Jin Woon that you know U-Kiss?” Seul Ong asks.

 

“OMG, did he tell everything to you guys?” Hyuna asks. They nod their head and smile to Hyuna.

 

“Yeah, I met them while buying stuff at a super market.” Hyuna said.

 

“Who do you think look hot?” Jo kwon asks.

 

“At first I thought Kevin looks the cutest and the most handsome but now I think Eli looks the most handsome. He has a charm that I find attractive.” Hyuna said.

 

“Why Eli?” Chang Min asks.

 

“Don’t know, he just look handsome.” Hyuna answered.