I Just want to be friends

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

Eli and Ki Seop enter the dorm and the members are all watching a movie together. None of them greet Eli and Ki Seop, so they choose to change into PJs and then watch the movie with them.

“Where have you been?” Kevin asks.

“Went to Jin Woon’s house. We meet Hye Mi and Hyuna there.” Eli said.

“Jin Woon? Hye Mi? What? Is it some kind of a secret gathering of the 91’ers? Why didn’t you invite me with you? You know I want to meet Hye Mi, right?” Kevin said to Ki Seop and Eli.

“What secret gathering? It’s only us four 91’ers there.” Ki Seop said.

“Why did you went there anyway?” Alexander asks.

“Eli want to meet Hyuna because he forgot to asks for her number last time they met.” Ki Seop said.

“What? You like her, right? It’s been a week, and you’re still searching for her?” Ki Bum asks.

“I told you, I want to be friends with her.” Eli said.

“You’re not this persistent when you said you want to be friends with SNSD.” Ki Bum asks.

“Tell me where can I find a boyish girl that still have long hair?” Eli asks. The room suddenly turn quiet. No one can answer his question because to be exact, there’s none in the industry at the moment.

“Are you sure you only want to be friends with her? I think you’re falling for her.” Soo Hyun said.

“Why are you saying that? I just want to be friends with her. Enough said!” Eli said to Soo Hyun.

“The last girl that rejected you, you told us that you want to be friends with her too, but then you come home crying telling us you’re being rejected by your friend!” Alexander said while eating his popcorn.

“That’s different.” Eli said.

“Just tell us when you finally realized you actually want to be more than friends with Hyuna.” Ki Bum said.

Eli ignores what Ki Bum said and keep on watching the movie. He sincerely want to be friends with Hyuna. He’s kind of sick with all girl that’s too girly around him. Hyuna looks friendly and nice too, that’s why he wants to be friends with her. He just wants her to call him Eli instead of Pigeon.

[Eli]

After the movie ended, I walk into my room that I share with the blood type B and lay down on the bed. I didn’t really watch the movie just now, I keep on thinking about what the hyungs said. I really sincerely my intention was only to be friends with Hyuna, why do they doubt my words? I open my eyes to go to the bathroom and I saw Alexander hyung, Ki Bum hyung and Kevin right in front of me.

“What?” I asks.

“Nothing.” They said and start to lie on their sleeping area. The bed is not for me since me and Kevin gave it to Ki Bum hyung and Alexander hyung to sleep on it.

After finishing my ‘business’ in the bathroom, I enter my room again to see the other members already asleep. Why are they sleeping early today? We didn’t have any schedule and they usually wait for me. These ignorant people!

“BOO!” I screamed as Kevin suddenly woke up and frightened me.

“You thought we’re asleep, right?” Ki Bum asks. I nodded my head and smile to them.

“We’re sorry that we bug into your business too much.” Ki Bum hyung said again. Well, they does bug in my business a lot these days. Each time I mention Hyuna’s name, they’ll become paparazzi and ask me a lot of question.

“But that doesn’t mean we won’t do it anymore, we’ll keep on doing the same thing.” Alexander hyun said. I look at them and decided not to care about what they’ll do. If they want to nag or what, I’ll be listening. Maybe they’re worried because they haven’t really actually meet Hyuna.

“I’ll bring Hyuna here with Hye Mi one day.” I said and lie down.

**********************************************************

I'm having trouble updating the chapters.

I had to copy it on blogger, and the copy the HTML here again..

cause for some reason, the HTML on this site is not working for me..

is it only me?