Consulting

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

“Yah chingu, I heard from Hye Mi unnie that Eli oppa just confess to you?” Eimie asks when she met Hyuna at school.

 

“Yeah he did. I don’t know what should I do!” Hyuna said while blushing. It was the first time she ever hears someone confessing to her. It was unexpected.

 

“What should you do? You had been very close to him, you surely know what kind of feelings you have for him, right?” Eimie ask.

 

“Problem is, I don’t! Sometimes I feel like I like him, but sometimes it feels like he’s my closest guy friend around that I can rely on.” Hyuna said confused.

 

“Do you still have some special feelings for Yunho?” Eimie asks.

 

“I’m not sure either. Since Pigeon came to my life, I haven’t been focusing on Yunho oppa. Sometimes, I even forget his presence even though he’s next to me.” Hyuna said.

 

“Look like someone had forgotten her first love.” Eimie said.

 

Hyuna and Eimie took a sit at their school garden and talk about Eli’s confession. For some reason, Hyuna is happy with the confession but is confused at the same time. She knows she likes Eli but sometimes she’s not sure if her feelings for Eli is something that could make her say ‘yes’ to his confession.

 

Eimie is hearing all the story come from Hyuna. Usually Hyuna won’t be talking this much but somehow her confuse feeling makes her talk more than usual. She needs help in deciding. She don’t want to run to Jinwoon as he won’t be able to understand her and will just say, ‘accept him’, while running to Hye Mi is like telling Jin Woon.

 

Hyuna don’t even bother about all the teasing coming from Eimie cause even with all the teasing, Eimie still manage to give her advice on what to do. Eimie is someone who always helps her in this kind of stuff. In the past, Hyuna choose to ignore Eimie’s advice when she told her not to confess to her crush, but now she always listen to Eimie.

 

“I’m not sure whether you’re going to listen to me or not this time around, but as what I see, you like Eli too. You like his presence. His silliness somehow suits you the best.” Eimie said.

 

“You think so? I always think his silliness is his aegyo.” Hyuna said.

 

“See, what is weird to others seems special to you. So, maybe now you can make your own decision. Is Eli oppa busy with anything?” Eimie ask.

 

“I think so, he’s very busy lately and he always fall sick.” Hyuna said.

 

“His Vampire hasn’t finished yet?” Eimie ask.

 

“There are only a few episodes left. After that, they won’t be living in the dorm anymore.” Hyuna said.

 

“You’ll miss him crazily for sure.” Eimie said.

 

“Hahaha but Kiseop oppa said that Eli is trying to find a house near mine. Sweet, right?” Hyuna said.

 

“Trying to be near you? Hahaha so when are you going to give him your answer?” Eimie asks.

 

“Maybe in two more days?” Hyuna said not sure.

 

“Why can’t you just tell him right now?” Eimie ask.

 

“Should I? He’s recording some programs, if I text him now, it will be like a surprise to him, right? Maybe I should.” Hyuna said excited and quickly reach her phone in her pocket and send a text message to Eli.

 

Eimie and Hyuna waited for his reply as no one knows if they’re on break or anything. Maybe he will suddenly replied her but after waiting for about 10 minutes, they went back to class and set their phone on silence again.