What The?

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

“Eli, aren’t you going? You were so excited about it last week?” Kevin asks while still picking the clothes to wear for the gathering.

 

“Should I?” Eli asks feeling discouraged.

 

“Faster, we’re going to go to the gathering with only the two of us if you’re not getting ready?” Ki Seop said throwing Eli a jacket.

 

“Are you feeling discouraged because Yun Ho is going to be there? Come on, you were the one who said that you’re going to fight to win her heart?” Kevin asks now fixing his hair. Eli look at Kevin and quickly dash to his wardrobe. Yes, he’s going to fight for Jung Hyuna and Yun Ho won’t be stopping him from doing so.

 

“That is our Eli hyung!” Dong Ho said after observing them.

 

[Hye Mi’s house]

 

“Oppa, had Eimie arrive yet? It’s so noisy here, Hye Mi unnie going to be mad!” Hyuna said to Jin Woon.

 

“Eimie haven’t arrived yet. Can you open the door for me? I bet it’s U-Kiss since they’re the only one who haven’t arrive yet.” Jin Woon said while helping Hyuna with some cooking in the kitchen.

 

Hyuna went to the door and open it. As Jin Woon expected, Kevin, Ki Seop and Eli arrive in front of the door. All three of them are smiling as they enter Hye Mi’s house. Hyuna didn’t say a word to them except for ‘hello’ and went to the kitchen to help cooking some food for Jin Woon.

 

“Hyuna, do you need any help?” Eli enter the kitchen.

 

“You only greet Hyuna and didn’t greet me at all.” Jin Woon asks.

 

“If you really want to, hello Jin Woon!” Eli said teasing. Eli look around and found Yun Ho having fun playing some magic trick with Dong Woon and Key in the living room. So at least he know Hyuna and Yun Ho is not sticking together like gum today.

 

“Hyuna, do you need our help?” Seo Hyun, Nicole and Hara enter the kitchen trying to give Hyuna some help.

 

“Let the girls handle the kitchen.” Jin Woon said and pull Eli out of the kitchen. When he really thought of spending time with Hyuna, things didn’t go as he planned it.

 

“I think I’m going to get some drink first.” Eli said trying to find any excuse for him to be in the kitchen. He walk to fast before Jin Woon could even tell him that they already have all type of drink in the living room.

 

“Yeah, he’s kind of handsome, right?” Hara asks Hyuna.

 

“Yes, but sometimes he’s weird too.” Hyuna said.

 

“He’s really nice to you, right? I wish I could have someone treating me that nice.” Nicole said.

 

“You already have Key!” Seo Hyun said.

 

“And you have Yong Hwa oppa!” Hara said.

 

“So when girls get together, they gossip around?” Eli asks after eavesdropping. He’s curious about the ‘you’ they’re talking to Hyuna but he know can’t ask.

 

“Had you been eavesdropping?” Nicole asks in english.

 

“No I’m not. I just came in here to get some drink. But what were you girls talking about? I only hear Key and Yong Hwa name.” Eli asks sitting near the kitchen counter.

 

“Boys are not allowed in this type of conversation. Kitchen is no entry for boys!” Hyuna said and push Eli out of the kitchen.

 

“Jung Jin Woon, turn down the volume, some neighbor had been complaining about how loud it is!” Hye Mi finally came home.

 

“Hye Mi!” Kevin ran to Hye Mi to hug her but she went straight to Jin Woon. Jin Woon hug Hye Mi and walk with her to the kitchen.

 

“So you’re telling me to cook when I just got home?” Hye Mi asks pretending to be angry.

 

“No! I just figure out you girls want to talk together.” Jin Woon said. Hye Mi smile at him and push him out of the kitchen.

 

“Oo, Eimie won’t be coming. She had some stuff to finish.” Hyuna said to Hye Mi.

 

“It’s ok, you can join us.” Seo Hyun said.

 

“Thanks unnie.” Hyuna said. She took all of the food that they had prepared and put it on the dining table. He walk to Yun Ho and sit next to him looking at the magic tricks Key is trying to teach him. Eli then stand up and take a seat on Hyuna’s right.

 

“I want to talk to you about something. Come follow me.” Yun Ho pull Hyuna to the balcony to tell her something. Eli stand up and follow them. He has an instinct that Yun Ho is trying to confess his feeling and he need to stop that from happening.

 

Eli is trying to hear everything that they’re saying but they’re being silent observing the star in the sky. Maybe Yun Ho need some time to get all the words out of his mouth. Eli is trying hard to find an excuse for him to bother them and stop Yun Ho from confessing.

 

“Hyuna, come here for a while!” Hye Mi call Hyuna. Eli ran to the bathroom to hid himself. He felt relieve that Hye Mi call for Hyuna just at the right time. When Eli open the bathroom door, Kevin and Ki Seop is standing in front of him.

 

“We’d help. You better try find the right time to confess before Yun Ho confess first.” Ki Seop said. Eli smile at them and walk to the kitchen to find Hyuna. Eli whisper something to Hye Mi, Nicole, Seo Hyun and Hara and all of them left the kitchen. Only Hyuna and Eli are left alone in the kitchen.

 

“Hyuna, do you like pigeon?” Eli asks feeling very nervous.

 

“Of course, pigeons are pretty.” Hyuna said.

 

“I like pigeon too… mm, I have something to tell you.” Eli said.

 

“What is it?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I want you to know… that… I…” Eli went silent and drink some water for his dry throat.

 

“What is it?” Hyuna asks again.

 

“I really really really really really really like you!!!” Eli said to Hyuna almost sreaming. All of the people in the house already run to the kitchen after hearing what Eli said. Eli was so nervous that he didn’t even realize he just screams.

 

“Oppa, I want to sleep now. Good night. And Mr. Pigeon, thank you. I’ll talk to you later.” Hyuna run out of the kitchen to her room blushing hard.

 

“You like my sister? You like Hyuna? Really?” A lot of question being asks at the same time that Eli too blush at that time. He look down embarrassed. He look at the smiling Jin Woon and besides him, Eli could see the frustrated Yun Ho. Even though he had confessed before Yun Ho did, something in him makes him feel guilty.

 

“Maybe we could compete fairly later.” Eli whisper to Yun Ho and went back to his dorm.

 

=====================================================

Sorry for the extremely long chapter..

hope everyone understand by now how I write my story...

hehehe anyway I want to promote my other story, THE NORMAL LIFE

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/5914/the-secret-life-zea

read it... hehehe anyway this story is ending very soon!!