I Do

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

Jin Woon take a rest in Hyuna’s room since both of them are not home yet. He got a rest today, the day when Hyuna has a sport carnival at school while Hye Mi has a presentation at her university. He wants to go into Hye Mi’s room to take a look at how her room would look like, but as long as he ever live with her, she never let him to go in her room. No one is allowed to since she’s quite strict about that.

 

“Since she’s not home, maybe it’s safe enough for me to take a look at it.” Jin Woon went to Hye Mi’s room and start observing the clean and neat room. The wall are painted in white. As far as Jin Woon remember, the wall was originally painted in blue by Ki Seop. He walk to her bed but didn’t sit on it since Eun Mi is a perfectionist, so she’ll know if her bed had been touched or not. He take a look at her table next to her bed, there’s a picture of them in her favorite hoodie given by him.

 

He went over to her study table and found an album. The album is full of picture of Hye Mi and Ki Seop. He know he’s not supposed to get jealous of Ki Seop but he can’t do anything, it’s an album full of picture of them. Some of the pictures are picture of Hye Mi with Ki Seop’s family. At the end of the album, there are some words written, ‘I like calling you Lee Ki Seop because it makes me feel safe. Lee Ki Seop makes me feel like I have a brother.’

 

“So that’s why she always call him Lee Ki Seop. I bet Ki Seop still don’t know about this. Should I tell him? No, maybe she’ll tell him some other time.” Jin Woon said and walk out of the room to the living room. He lie on the couch and fall asleep.

 

“Jin Woon, wake up!” Jin Woon wake up as soon as he heard a voice calling for him. He open his eyes to see Yun Ho and Hyuna in front of him. Hyuna hug him tightly and tell him that Hye Mi is cooking dinner for them.

 

“Unnie didn’t talk at all after coming out of her room, she looks mad.” Hyuna said.

 

“What? Why?” He started to get nervous. Did she find out he got into her room?

 

“No one knows, told you she didn’t talk at all.” Yun Ho said.

 

Jin Woon walk to the kitchen to take a look at Hye Mi. Hye Mi didn’t look him at all, so he walk to the fridge pretending to take some cold water in the fridge. Then he walk near Hye Mi and drink the water while looking at the soup she’s making.

 

“Baby, are you ok?” Jin Woon asks. Hye Mi stay silent and keep on cooking. Yes, she’s mad about something but no one in the house know about what.

 

“You went into my room, right?” Hye Mi finally said something before Jin Woon walk out of the kitchen.

 

“How did you know?” Jin Woon asks surprised. He didn’t touch anything except for the album but he put it perfectly back at its place.

 

“I put a lead on my door like what Kira does in Death Note. The pencil lead broke in two parts.” Hye Mi said.

 

“You watch too many Japanese movies.” Jin Woon said.

 

“What did you saw?” Hye Mi asks.

 

“Your album with Ki Seop, that’s all. Are there anything you’re hiding from me?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Nothing.” Hye Mi said smiling and setting up the table.

 

=========================================

 

[Eli]

 

“Eli, we know your secret.” Alexander hyung said to me when I just came out of the bathroom.

 

“What secret? E.T.?” I showed them my stomach joke.

 

“We already know whose kisses you had been trying to get for the past few weeks.” Ki Bum hyung said.

 

“Oh… that one? Who?” Do they really think I’m that stupid not to know that they already know? They had been smiling at me since I got back from Hyuna’s house. Ki Seop must be the one who had been telling them or they’re spying on me.

 

“Jung Hyuna.” Ki Seop said. Yeah, the mastermind just spill it out.


“I knew you guys figure it out already. That is also the reason why Ki Seop was in Hyuna’s house the other day.” Eli said.

 

“We became stalker too that day. Two of our member become girls so that you won’t recognize us.” Soo Hyun said and show him the picture they took together.

 

“What? The blondie that I thought pretty was Kevin?” Eli said throwing the picture at Kevin and laugh out so loud.

 

“I guess I am handsome as a boy and pretty as a girl.” Kevin said proudly. The room become silent and everyone ignore Kevin.

 

“Tell me, why do you want that hug badly? If she’s just a friend, you won’t be that desperate.” Ki Bum hyung said. Here he goes again, suddenly becoming a detective.

 

“Are you falling for noona?” Dong Ho asks.

 

“Are you?” All Kevin, Soo Hyun and Ki Seop asks at the same time.

 

“You are, right? I knew it!!” Alexander hyung said.

 

“I don’t… no… I know… I do!” I said stuttering.

 

“What?” All of them asks. I guess they don’t understand me.

 

“I do, I do like her. I like her so much.” I said. I don’t know where I got the confident to confess like that.

 

 

“When did you realize?” Ki Bum hyung asks.

 

“When I saw Hyuna hugging Yun Ho.” I said.

 

“Ooh, jealousy!” Kevin said.

 

“Well, congratulations! Are you going to confess to her?” Xander hyung said.

 

“Not at the moment, it looks like Hyuna likes Yun Ho. So I’ll be fighting to get her.” I said confidently. Yes, I’m falling for Hyuna for many different reason but the main reason is because she’s just like a friend.