Stalking Eli

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

“You all can have your free time today, all your schedules are cancelled for today. Go have fun!” Eli was smiling from ear to ear hearing the announcement from the manager. Eli was the first one that got out from the company and straight into their car.

 

“What are you rushing for? Even if you run the fastest, the car still won’t move if all of us are not in it yet.” Ki Seop said to Eli.

 

“I’m going to get my hug.” Eli said. The others look at him weirdly. It had been days since he had been mumbling about wanting the hug in his sleep.

 

“Who are you going to get it from?” Alexander asks.

 

“From myself! Bye!” He run to their dorm, without even thinking his ‘bye’ means nothing because they will still meet them in the house later. He change his clothes and quickly run out again when the member just enter the dorm.

 

“Where is that weirdo going anyway??” Soo Hyun asks.

 

“somewhere where he would get his hug. Do you think he has a girlfriend?” Kevin asks the other members.

 

“Can’t be!” Ki Bum said.

 

“But wait, what if he does?” Xander asks.

 

“For real?” Dong Ho asks his hyung.

 

“Do you think we can still catch up to him if we run now?” Ki Seop asks.

 

“LET’S GO!” The other just run out the dorm in a storm and quickly trying to find Eli. Ki Seop went to Hye Mi’s house thinking that Eli might just be there. The others are all downstairs and are waiting for Ki Seop.

 

“There, he’s still in the café. Let’s stalk him. Be quiet and don’t expose yourself! Kevin, you’ll be a girl with Dong Ho! It would be weird when there are 6 boys following him. So at least we could have 4 boys and 2 girls following him with these disguise.” Alexander said.

 

“Why are we supposed to be girls? Why us? Why can’t you be girls?” Kevin asks protesting.

 

“Because it’s a hyung’s order!” Alexander said and quickly push them into their van to disguise them as a girl.

 

“Lucky that we don’t have to wear skirts. Let the mission begin!” Kevin said. All of them starts to follow Eli. He went out of the café and went into another café again. Then he went out and went to a florist but he didn’t buy anything. He went into a few more shops but didn’t bought anything again.

 

“What is Eli hyung doing? He keep on entering a shop and leave without buying anything.” Dong Ho asks the others.

 

“Maybe he order stuffs instead of buying it and then send it to somewhere?” Soo Hyun asks.

 

“Eli doesn’t know how to order stuff.” Ki Bum said.

 

“Oh yeah, that means he’s still searching for what to buy?” Kevin asks.

 

“Might be. Let’s keep on following him.” Ki Bum said.

 

They all followed him until they finally got into a shop and he was looking at some men’s clothes. He look at them, take some and put it back. Then he took some female’s clothes, and put them back. He keep on repeating the same thing until a salesgirl come to him. He bow down to the salesgirl and show something from his cell phone to the salesgirl. The salesgirl smile at him and pick some clothes for him. He leave the stores and went back to their dorm with two bag of clothes that the salesgirl help him pick.

 

“He bought female clothes but it’s not those feminine clothing . So…” Alexander said while trying to help Kevin and Dong Ho change their outfit.

 

“That means, it must be for a girl like Hyuna.” Ki Seop said to the others.

 

“So he bought clothes for Hyuna, is the kiss that he wants to get from Hyuna too?” Soo Hyun asks.

 

“Let’s just use that conclusion for now.” Ki Bum said.

 

All of the member went back to their dorm after coming up with a conclusion. Ki Seop on the other hand went to Hye Mi’s house to confirm about their guess since he has a key to Hye Mi’s house.

 

==============================================================

So the boys stalk Eli to know what he is up to...

hehehe and try imagine Dongho and Kevin dressing as a girl...

I'm pretty sure you all had seen them as a girl before, right?