Time For Change

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

Hyuna was sleeping on her bed feeling all tired after finish unpacking her clothes. Hye Mi was busy cooking and preparing some food. Yun Ho on the other hand is busy arranging some stuff in the living room, mostly Jin Woon’s stuff since Jin Woon did told him to bring some of his stuff to put at Hye Mi’s house.

 

Hye Mi went to the door when she hears the doorbell. She opens the door to see Jin Woon and Ki Seop at the door smiling. Both of them enter and greet Yun Ho. Hye Mi walk back to the kitchen and continue with her cooking.

 

“Aren’t you tired? Go to sleep, even Hyuna is sleeping.” Jin Woon said to Hye Mi.

 

“I’m not tired. Go and help Yun Ho with your stuff.” Hye Mi said pushing Jin Woon out of the kitchen. Jin Woon went to Hyuna’s room instead of helping Yun Ho like Hye Mi told him to.

 

“Jung Hyuna, wake up! Eli and Kevin will be coming to our house. You should help Hye Mi with cooking.” Jin Woon said.

 

“Yun Ho oppa already ordered food. I’ll go and get ready.” Hyuna said and went to the bathroom. Jin Woon open Hyuna’s closet and he’s surprised to see that 40% of the clothes in her closet are his clothes.

 

Jin Woon takes some of his clothes and left her with 2 to 3 hoodies and went out of the room. He asks Hye Mi for a bag to put it in and hide it in the kitchen. He also took some of the caps too. He told Ki Seop, Yun Ho and Hye Mi to keep quiet about where he hid his clothes. It’s time for Hyuna to change her style. She’s a girl so she needs to dress like a girl.

 

Eli and Kevin arrived later on. All of them start being friendly, well boys does get friendly easier. Kevin on the other hand is helping Hye Mi cooking in the kitchen. Jin Woon was watching and went to the kitchen to ask Kevin to join the ‘boys talk’ in the living room.

 

“Oppa, where’s my hoodies?” Hyuna asks when she come out of her bedroom.

 

“I took it all back and had put it in my car. Why?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“I don’t have a lot of clothes.” Hyuna said trying to persuade Jin Woon to give back his clothes. Jin Woon look at Yun Ho and Eli.

 

“You can go shopping with Yun Ho and Eli tomorrow.” Jin Woon said.

 

“Hye Mi unnie can’t go with me?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I have some discussion with my classmates, so I can’t go.” Hye Mi said.

 

“What about the money?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I’d give it to Yun Ho.” Jin Woon said.

 

“Make sure no hoodies or caps anymore. She can wear jeans and tees but make sure it’s not too big. Make sure the clothes she bought will make her look like a normal girl. But not too y.” Jin Woon whisper to Yun Ho.

 

“Got it!” Yun Ho said.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Short chapter... I'm updating as much as I can!!