I love you

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

[Hye Mi]

 

I waited for the lift to come down. It goes slowly as the kid that was in this lift earlier push on every floor. I’m lucky that no one enters the lift or not they’ll blame me for every floor we stop.

 

When I arrived at the ground floor, I was wondering where I should go. It’s not like I’m familiar with Seoul. I know nothing about Seoul except for my grandma’s house, Jin Woon’s house and my campus. I sit near the entrance where I was a bit hidden and text Lee Ki Seop. I know he’s busy but I could at least wait here until he finishes with his schedule.

 

There’s no way I would text Jin Woon or answer his call. That stupid guy just yells at me for his dongsaeng mistake. It’s not wrong for him to love and protect Hyuna but it’s not like Hyuna will be right every time. There will be time when Hyuna would be making mistake and she should learn how to fix it. Yes I admit I shouldn’t yell at her but I was too embarrassed at the moment.

 

“WHAT?” I finally answer Jin Woon call as it had been the 100th times he called me. Seriously, I’m not lying; he did call me for hundredth time. I can’t even off my phone as I was waiting for Lee Ki Seop’s text or call.

 

“Where are you Hye Mi?” He asks. Shouldn’t he apologize first before asking that question?

 

“WHY?” I feel really mad at him. He yelled at me just now! He yelled at me! And again he yelled at me!!

 

“You don’t know the way around here, you never went anywhere besides my house, your grandma house and your campus. I’m worried, where are you?” He said. He sound really worried and he was panting. Did he try searching for me?

 

“I don’t know where I am.” I finally said. I did walk around and now I don’t even know where I am.

 

“Did you go far?” Jin Woon asks.

 

“Not really.” I answered shortly.

 

“Stay there, I’ll find you.”  Jin Woon said and end the conversation.

 

After 30 minutes of waiting, someone hugged me from behind. I turn around to see Jin Woon crying. Why the hell is he crying? I ask him about it but he didn’t answer me and keep on hugging me. I was suffocating for real but I don’t know, I like being in his arm.

 

“Jung Jin Woon, let go, I can’t breathe!” I said as his hug is getting tighter.

 

“I was so worried. I searched everywhere. I really thought someone kidnap you or you. You shouldn’t dress like this going out, dress like Hyuna. By that way, no one will be interested in kidnapping you or you. Don’t run around when you don’t even know where to run!” Jin Woon nags to me.

 

“Babo! Why do you think about that stupid stuff?” I said as we walk our way to his dorm again. How can I stay mad him as he spend most of his time searching for me? He was even crying.

 

“Did you cry?” Jin Woon asks me and caresses my cheek. How did he know? I thought I had wipe my tears already?

 

“Your eyes are becoming like mine, don’t cry anymore!” Jin Woon said and then he hold my hand walking to the dorm. Ok this is weird? I was trying to pull my hand from his grip but it just getting tighter, so I let him hold it. I’ll force him to let go before entering the dorm for sure!

 

“YAH! LET GO!” I said when we reached his door. He still won’t let go. Seulong oppa then open the door and call the others to look at us holding hands.

 

“YOU’RE HOLDING HANDS?” Hyuna asks surprise.

 

“JUNG JIN WOON, LET GO OF MY HAND!” I said to him still struggling for him to let go of my hand.

 

Jin Woon then pulls me into the dorm. His grip is getting tighter, it starts to hurt. At that time, my phone rings. I was trying to reach my phone that is in my left pocket with my right hand. In the end I asks for Hyuna’s help.

 

[Phone conversation]

 

“Owh Lee Ki Seop, you’d finish your schedule already?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“I’m in Seoul right now.”

 

“And?”

 

“I’ll call you back, I need to solve some problem at the moment.”

 

[End of Phone conversation]

 

“YAH JIN WOON, LET GO OF HER HAND, IT’S RED! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING IT TOO TIGHTLY?” Jo Kwon screams when he saw how red my hand is. Jin Woon quickly let go of my hand and apologize to me. I seriously want to kill this boy bowing in front of me. He’s too much! I know he’s worried and all but I’m not a small kid.

 

“The reason why I yelled at you when you yelled at Hyuna is because I don’t think Hyuna did anything wrong. She did make me see a clear view of ‘love’ and ‘just friends’.” Jin Woon said.

 

“And?” Seulong asks impatiently. Jin Woon ignores Seulong and walk closer to where I am sitting. I look at him and then he was on his knees in front of me.

 

“I don’t know since when but because of what Hyuna did, I realized I’m in love with you. When you were out of my sight a moment ago, I suffocate, I was afraid I won’t be able to meet you anymore. When I finally found you, I swear I won’t let you off my sight. When I hold your hands, I promise myself that I will never let go of it.” Jin Woon said.

 

I was speechless. What did he just said, did I hear him right? I look at the people around me; all of them look so touched. I’m touched by his confession too but what should I answer him? I don’t even know what feeling I have for him. I never know because I already like where we are.

 

“I… I… Don’t know…” I said. They all look at me surprised.

 

“Why? I thought you like each other?” Hyuna asks.

 

“I never see us as more than friends. I don’t even know what my feeling for him is. I may like him more than friend or maybe like him just as a friend. I’m confused.” I said confused.

 

“It’s ok, I understand how you feel. I was confused too. I just feel glad I let it all out, I feel calm now.” Jin Woon said.
 

We were back to normal. Jin Woon said he don’t want to force me into making a decision. He said I could consider it. I really need that consideration. I called Lee Ki Seop and told him I want to come to his house. Jin Woon drops me at Lee Ki Seop’s dorm and sent Hyuna home. I need Lee Ki Seop’s help at this time. suggested me to stay away from Jin Woon and if I miss him, I might like him more than a friend. So I told that to Jin Woon and Jin Woon agree.