This Isn't Right

A Rooftop for the Dimples

 

 

          Jungsoo ssi’s attitude last night.. Sora yawned as she stared at the percolator boiling. Was he worried just because I’m his roommate? Or..

         Then she heard a door creaked open. Jungsoo emerged from it. “Good morning,” he said already dressed for work. He saw her slightly ruffled charcoal black hair and face fresh from sleep.

         “Good morning,” Sora replied in her soft, morning voice. “Why is it that I’m so tired on Mondays?”

         Then she lowered eyes and continued to think the possibility of his action the night before. Or.. Could it be that he cares for me? I wonder why..

         She didn’t notice that Jungsoo already came closer to her. Her eyes widened in shock when he grabbed her by the waist and covered with his. His action paralyzed her.

         Jungsoo ssi?!! She shut her eyes close to relish the moment.

        She smelled his aftershave cream mixing with his own musky scent. His breath was so warm against her cheeks. Then, he unlocked their lips. She could see his eyes reflecting hers. Without warning, he released her and avoided her gaze.

        “Well, it’s a beautiful day today.” He remarked before leaving the main door without looking back at her again.

        Sora was left stunned but her heart was beating rapidly.

 

 

 

         In her part time job at the music store, Sora was musing on the counter. Does Jungsoo ssi love me? She supported her chin with her interlaced fingers. Her eyes stared blankly at whatever was in front of her. But he’s such a gentleman. I doubt he will make the next move.

 

 

 

           So should I make the next move?

           She arrived at the rooftop place and saw Jungsoo sleeping on the couch with his arms supporting his head. He was wearing his usual white shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the first three buttons undid revealing the result of the two years in the army. Her heart thumped as she looked at the reason of that thumping. She can already appreciate his prominent jaws and cheekbone even from afar.  She came closer and the thud became louder. She put her white L’nouli leather bag on the center table made of hardwood.  His mouth was slightly opened. She shortened the distance of their faces. She wanted to feel the warmth of those lips again. She jerked, off her guard. She tried to balance herself as one of Jungsoo’s arms caught her waist while the other one was cupping her neck. She didn’t have a choice but to kneel on the couch to keep herself from falling.

           “Jungsoo ssi,” she was flustered. “Have you been awake from the beginning?”

           “I am now.” He replied with a low laugh which didn't hinder his dimple showing. She was embarrassed and surprised. But that didn’t stop her. She closed her eyes as she lowered down to touch his lips.

          “Sora,” he called her. His hold was still on her small waist. “We can’t go further. You don’t know what you want.”

          “I do know.” She replied after giving him a peck and continued by nipping his lower lip. In a swift move, Jungsoo made her lie on her back, on the couch. She now had an idea on how strong he could be by the way he yanked her down.  The look in his eyes was intense. His jaw stiffened as his grasp tightened around her wrist. She could only feel anticipation. Looking at the situation, Jungsoo knew he might not be able to stop when he begins. He lowered his head to claim the lips that had been waiting for him. The lushness of her lips made the kiss sweeter. It was luscious. She was returning back his efforts with equal passion. He could feel the burning warmth of the soft, pliant body underneath him. It made him hot with increasing intensity. He knew she was letting him take control and do what he wanted, and what he wanted was to explore her. He wanted to discover everything that belonged to her, everything that no other man has seen nor has touched. He loosened his grip on her wrist. He first hastily ed her blouse without his lips leaving , before his hand trailed down from her shoulder, to her bust, to her torso, to her waist, to her hip, tracing every curve along its path. She was wearing shorts which revealed her long, slender, ivory legs. Jungsoo didn’t stop his hand on her hip. He continued to trail down to her thighs, the smoothness of it. Sora could feel the heat coming from his hand. His caresses felt so good.  Hearing her soft intake of air, as he smothered her with deep, penetrating kisses, made his nether part respond.  She felt him grow underneath his denims as their bodies were in contact.  His mouth released hers. His lips started to travel along the line of her jaws until it reached her neck. It sent shivers to her spine when he paused and sniffed her scent simultaneously nibbling her flesh. It made her gasp for air, arching her back, tugging his shirt tighter and wanting him to do more.

           Then there were vibrations and beeps coming from Sora’s bag. Jungsoo looked up at her like he went out of a trance. “Your phone.”

          “It will stop ringing soon.” She was still on her back, her face flushed and her lips became attractively plumper.  Jungsoo was supporting his body with both his arms.

          “You should answer. It might be your mother.” He told her but she pulled him closer. Jungsoo managed to resist. Sora saw the change in his dark eyes.

          “Jungsoo ssi.” She heard him released a sigh.

          “We shouldn’t be doing this.” His eyes lost the warmth and narrowed in vexation. “We’re playing with fire. Even if one of us was persistent, the other should have controlled their feelings!”

          He got up from pinning her down and sat. Beads of sweat were forming on his temples. Sora also rose from lying down. She looked at him questioningly.

          “I’ve managed to calm down because of the phone.” He spoke. His eyes were lowered.

          “Why do you say such th…?” The last word was muffled as Sora reached to encircle her arms tightly around him. Her head pressed on his chest.  He could feel the warmth of her cheek against his bare skin and the softness of her body pressed against his.

          His eyes widened in surprise and narrowed again immediately. He caught her arms and made her face him. “Can you imagine what would have happened if your phone didn’t sound?”

          “Of course I can.” She answered without hesitation. She looked at him directly in the eyes. “But that’s what I want.”

          “You’re wrong.” He said tersely, sighing once again. His grasp loosened.

          “Is it wrong for me to love you?” Sora didn’t leave her gaze from his. Then, Jungsoo completely let go of his hold on her.

          “An upper class naïve young lady..” He noted cautiously. “If we go a step too far, we won’t be able to go back to being friends.”

          The hands that let go of her arms gradually formed into fists. His brows narrowed and his forehead formed creases.  “It will just get deeper and deeper. We met under such strange circumstances. I don’t know if this feeling is real or not.”

          She sensed the rejection. It hurt her.

           I love you. No matter what anyone says. No matter what you say. I really do.

          She wanted to tell him those words but she didn’t want to tell him what to do like what her mum did to her. She would let him find his own answer.

          “Fine, then.” She conceded. For now. She was hesitant but it was the better thing she could do at the moment.

         “Let’s live as normally as we can until we both calm down.” Jungsoo suggested as he turned his back to her whose blouse was still in disarray.

          “Then what?” She retorted clutching her shirt.

          “In two weeks’ time, we can go back to our normal lives.” He answered without looking at her again.

          In two weeks, Jungsoo ssi will leave here. And.. She didn’t want to consider it. And leave me forever? She wanted time to stop just to prevent what she was thinking from happening. Apprehension was all over her as she saw Jungsoo leave the rooftop, his back turned to her.

           And bang!

            The sound of the door shutting reverberated throughout the living room.

 

 

*****

 

 

            Should have I notified you first for that not-so-innocent scene? Should have I rated it accordingly? It took me long again to update. Sorry. I had my down moments coz of PJS looking sad and tired on photos and videos. I waited for the right night to write this one. It's his birthday tomorrow so here is a treat for everyone. Your comments. That’s all I ask of you in return. Truly. It can inspire me. And while I wasn’t in the mood to write, I made my very first DC FMV (compilation of videos you can say..kkkk~) Please CLICK HERE to check it out. Hope you’ll also like it. Annyeong! ^o^