What are you eating?

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: What are you eating?
Pairing: Minho/Taemin
Rating: PG-15
Summary: Taemin is eating something and Minho wants to know.
 

Minho entered the living room and found Taemin was sitting on the couch chewing on something. He tried to gather some clues looking at the table and couch to see whether there were any sweet wrappers or unfinished food lying around the room. But the living room was clean and free from any sorts of litter or dust thanks to the diva. The taller on went over to the maknae, making himself comfortable beside him.

“What are you eating?” He questioned his lover.

“Um…” The maknae waved his hands denying the fact that he was eating.

However, that did not successfully deceive the rapper.

“Come on, I saw your mouth moving just now. I promise I won’t tell Key umma you are eating.”

Taemin still did not open his mouth and choose to seal his lips even tighter than before. He shook his head furiously, hoping that Minho would eventually give up on forcing out an answer from him. The maknae was not in luck, the older one was very determine to know. He dislike the fact that his lover was hiding something from him.

“Lee Taemin, you better tell me. Or else…” The rapper threatened the dancer.

Taemin knew when Minho’s threaten was never a joke. The brunette had to use his last resort, the method Jonghyun hyung had taught him. The maknae had put on his most innocent looking face, with the puppy eyes that vocalist had impart to him. It had always worked on Key no matter how angry he was. The little dongsaeng was sure that Minho could not resist his puppy eyes.

It was true for the first few second, but the curiosity burning within the rapper had made him immune to it. Both of his hand grabbed onto the side of Taemin’s cheek, kissing hard on his lips to get the answer out. The younger one started struggling but to no avail, Minho was too strong. Even though the maknae was so much weaker than him, Taemin managed to shut his mouth tight.

After much struggling, an idea strike in Minho’s mind. His dexterous hands work his way down to his crotch, caressing the area around it tenderly but not touching it. This made the maknae whined in despair, it was difficult to stand the teasing. Finally, his hands started stoking the half hard member slowly and making the brunette could no longer control and started . Minho smirk in victory and slipped his tongue into his mouth.

The rapper did not get the object immediately. He took his own time, exploring every parts of his mouth, savoring the sweet banana taste that was lingering inside. Banana? Using his skillful tongue, he had moved the object into his mouth leaving the brunette breathless and weak.

Minho spit out the object on to his hands, examining the object. It was a . The rapper could not believe his every own eyes, looking over to the blushing Taeminnie. Why was a doing inside his mouth?

“Care to explain?” He held up the object, waiting patient for the little dongsaeng’s answers.

“I…I…” Taemin’s cheeks turned redder than before.

“I am waiting.”

“This is all Jonghyun hyung’s fault! I wanted to learn how to give a , so that maybe when we have I will be able to satisfy you. He said I can practice using a banana with on it.” Taemin confessed and look away feeling embarrass.

Minho could not help but started laughing at the innocent lover. This made Taemin even more depressed. The older one quickly controlled his laughter and pulled his lover into a hug to comfort him.

An evil grin spread across Minho’s face.

“But the is too small for me.”