Choi Minho and Lee Taemin Love Story

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: Choi Minho and Lee Taemin Love Story
Rating: PG-13
Pairing/Focus: Minho/Taemin
Summary: A simple video that talks about their love since they debut...
A/N: This is a fanfic in Video format.
Actually the video is made quite few months back for my dear friend :)

This is a love story of Lee Taemin and Choi Minho

They live differently...

They have different interest...

No one would expect them to meet...

But fate pull them together...

They met each other in S.M Entertainment Company...

It was love at first sight...

The way their eyes met...

The way their heart beats..

They knew they are in love...

Even though it was wrong...

They still want to love...

Both of them managed to get through the trail and become a member of the band name Shinee, along with Key, Jonghyun and Onew.

They work really hard together...

Making Shinee shine even brighter...

And keeping their relationship in the dark...

They could not help but to display affection in the public...

But they do have little arguments...

================================================================================

Minho was switching channel repeatedly and nothing seems to pick his interest. He looked at the clock for the nth time, it was already 12 a.m. Why is Taemin not home yet? It was just today but almost every day. A beep sound was heard from the door and he quickly stood up welcoming the maknae back. A tired figure stood by the door, taking off his shoes with his bag hanging on one of his shoulder.

" Why are you home so late? " Minho asked in a concern tone.

Taemin did not look up and answered back nonchalantly, “I was at studio practicing."

He straightened himself up and walked past his hyung, not wanting to continue on their conversation. The rapper felt his heart hurt looking at Taemin pushing himself to its limits. He reached out and held on to his wrist, pulling him back.

" Stop overworking yourself Taemin. "

" I need to work harder," Taemin replied and shrugged his hands from Minho’s grasp, " you won't understand...."

Taemin went back to their shared room, shutting the door behind. He switched on the desktop and started checking up on recently fans update regarding them. A lot of Korean fans were commenting on a certain topic and it was about Minho’s UFO. Feeling curious, he clicked to listen to the content of the message.

-081031 SHINee Minho UFO-

" Actually maknae has maknae's problem."

" I don't know if Taemin knows, I care about him. "

" Taemin-ah, you know it right? "

-end-

Taemin could felt his eyes swell up with tears. He scolded himself mentally, how could he forget that Minho cares about him? How could he say that he would not understand the stress of being a maknae? Aish, Lee Taemin you hurt him. He got up immediately and walked out from the room.

Minho was lying on the sofa, with his eyes closed. He went over, wanting to apologies to the older one. The rapper seems to sense someone approaching and his eyes flew open to see a guilty looking Taemin in front of him. The maknae stood there rooted to the ground not daring to move any closer.

Minho seems to understand what Taemin was thinking. A little smile appeared on his face, signaling his lover to join him on the couch. He ruffled his hair tenderly, pulling him closer for a hug, understanding how much it would help the younger one.

“I am sorry, hyung,” Taemin whispered softly.

“It’s okay.” Minho planted a kiss on his lover’s forehead, tightening his grip around him.

================================================================================

Little arguments made them know each other better...

Making their love even stronger...

The first kiss they shared on screen....

But Taemin was a little disappointed that Minho did not kiss him on the lips.

================================================================================

Minho and Taemin was alone in the room after the recording of hello baby getting ready to turn in for the night. Taemin mind was flooded with question and the scene of his lover kissing him with a thumb between their lips. He could not understand why he had done that. They are couples right? Couples kiss right? He sighed; maybe I should just ask Minho.

“Why didn't you kiss me on my lips?”

Minho smirked, feeling the tingling of disappointment in Taemin’s sentence. He moved a little closer to the maknae and his hands held on to both side of his cheeks.

“I don't want to kiss you because I have to... “He explained as his hands moved up to caress the cheeks of the pouting lover.

“I would only kiss you because I want to.”

After finishing his sentence, he had stolen a kiss from Taemin.

================================================================================

And the happiest moment they shared on screen...

================================================================================

Both of them were getting ready for Dream Team recording. Minho was worried about the challenge he had to face today, afraid that he would not be able to perform up to his standard. He rubbed both of his hands together, trying to warm his cold hands. Taemin noticed his hyung little action and reached out his hands to help him.

" Hyung, don't worry. You can do it!"

Minho’s heart lightens a little, giving a reassuring smile to the younger one that he was okay.

The maknae reached out his hand, pointing toward his lover’s chest, “Just remember, I am in your heart.”

================================================================================

They have been through a lot...

But will they be together forever?

================================================================================

Taemin heard a lot of news regarding DBSK disband and now even super junior sunbae could no longer be 13 members together anymore. The trend of boy bands disbanding after years together frightens him. Will Shinee be next?

" Hyung will we be together forever? " He questioned the older one, feeling insecure deep inside his heart.

Forever was something too far to think of.

But Minho believes that their love would survive no matter what happens...

“Of course,” Minho replied confidently.

“But...but I am still afraid…afraid that you might leave me one day...” Tears that were in the eyes started falling as he continued his sentence.

“I am such a fool right?"

Minho could feel his heart hurting looking at his lover crying and pulled him closer to comfort him.

“I won't...I promise... “

" No matter what happens, I will always stay by your side forever and nothing can separate us... “

" Nothing... “

" What if I am old and ugly?” Taemin asked innocently.

“Then I will stop loving you." The maknae frowned, not expecting him to say something like that.

“I will start loving the old and ugly Lee Taemin. "

================================================================================

This story have come to an end...

But their love will continue on...

Taemin <3 Minho