I know

Collection of Taeminho Short Stories Series

Title: I know
Pairing: Minho/Taemin
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Taemin and Minho went to toilet and a kid asked his dad a question.
A/N: This is written for and inspired by my twins who had been mistaken as a guy in the ladies. No joke. From some angle, she does look like a guy who seems a little too feminine. She suggested the title and ending ~

Minho and Taemin were having a date in the shopping mall when all of the sudden Taemin felt like he needed to answer nature’s call. He dragged him all the way to the gents and queue up for his turned. The line was exceptionally long as one of the toilets was available only; the other one was under maintenance. Taemin was not that worried about waiting for too long as guys do not take that much time compared to girls.

The rapper rest his head on his lover’s shoulder and wrapped his arms possessively around his slender waist. There was no particular reason for his action. Except that he just wanted to have some physical contact with him. Even though he knew it attracted attention from people around, he still did it. He did not care if they hated public display of affection. As long as he like it and feels like it, he will do it.

A little kid with an older guy, his dad perhaps, was standing in front of them. The innocent boy was staring straight up at Taemin with his big innocent eyes. From their action, the boy could easily define them as couples. And most couple he had seen on the streets was made of a male and a female. Of course, he easily defined the taller one with short hair as guy. But he could say nothing about the shorter one.

He had long hair, maybe a little shorter than what girl normally had, and a really pretty face. Since they were couple, the little boy thought that Taemin might not be a boy. He continued on staring, trying to figure out the question that was left unanswered in his mind. The dancer did notice it and showed him a simple smile to show his manners.

To his surprise, the little boy suddenly raised his finger and pointed towards him and tugged on the hem of his dad’s shirt.

“Why is that a girl in the boy’s toilet?” The boy asked loudly still pointing towards the brunette.

Guys in the toilet heard his question clearly and turned to look at Taemin. The middle aged man quickly gave his boy a light slap on his head, signaling him to keep quiet. A deep shade of red flashed onto the maknae’s cheeks and Minho just chuckled at his question.

Taemin heard his quiet laugh and gave his lover an elbow at his stomach. It did not stop him from chortling at the kid’s comment. This was the first time that Taemin had ever been mistaken as a girl and in the gents. Although people do say that he was as pretty as a girl or he looked like a girl, they had never thought he was a female for real. This was the first time in his life.

Taemin muttered quietly to Minho, chanting the sentence repeatedly.

“I am a male. I am a male. I am a male. I am a male. I am a male…”

Minho gave him a little smile, kissing lightly on his forehead.

“I know, I seen it before.”

 

 

 

 

comments are greatly appreciated :)