Our POV

My feelings to you are real… I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk POV :
That September that that we first met, was a very cold month. I knew something amazing was about to happen between us and turned into once in a lifetime kind of love. I’m not regret having to work hard for 6 years. Now i feel so blessed to have found U to be part of my journey in this crazy life. U are the one who i want to start each and every day. You make my workaholic world to be magical as a fairy tale. You always colouring my life and I want U to be loved me only for all eternity.

Sora POV :
At this moment, I regret that I had so many things that I didn’t know how to do during this period. At the first time we met i cant call U and only can see U from far away even though our seats were less than 5 meters. I want to get to know you and lucky turns fate brought us back together but still i didnt know how to express my self well. In all my life I have met many different man but no one like you. I can talk to you for hours and never get bored. I can tell you many things and you will never judge me. U the handsome man who full of life’s wisdom. You teach me step by step the meaning of life and because of this you slowly become my soulmate and i will never let U go.

Leeteuk POV :
Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more. If I had never met you, I wouldn’t like you. If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you. If I didn’t love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter