Deleted Scene: Needs

Sea Souls: Mermaid's Tears
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is just to satisfy my need for some Tausoo! hahaha but this would be a scene when Taura and Kyungsoo were together for those three nights...

 

 

 

 

Taura sat in Kyungsoo’s living room, feet curled up beside her as she stared at the fire place. The warmth radiating from the orange flames and the crackling fire wood comforted her. Tilting her head to the side she watched the tips of the flames flicker to and fro.

“Any closer and you might burn your face off.” Kyungsoo mused, taking a seat beside Taura with a sweater wrapped around his body and a pair of specs adorning his small face. The mermaid blinked a few times, taking in the pleasant sight that sat in front of her. The color blue looked nice against his lighter skin tone while his side profile looked godly in the dim lighting of the fire’s flames. Shadows played off of Kyungsoo’s face highlighting every angle of his soft features tenfold in a way that left the mermaid breathless.

She slowly and carefully reached a hand out for Kyungsoo who, in turn faced the girl without hesitation, immediately pressed his cheek against her warm palm. Both frozen, Taura slowly curled her fingertips against his supple skin feeling it’s smoothness as her fingertips trailed down his face.

Kyungsoo stayed still the whole time, keeping watch of where the girl’s eyes traveled. They seemed to follow the movement of her fingertips that felt like fire on his skin. He begin to fear that his own face would burn from her very touch and grasped her wrist gently.

Taura quickly retracted her hand and hid it in her lap with her head down in embarrassment, “I’m sorry.”

Her hair veiled her face from view which frustrated Kyungsoo. He sighed, scooting closer to Taura while taking her hand she hid into his. “What for?”

His voice deep and raspy, it sounded like a sin, tempting Taura to a different kind of heaven. She in a shaky breath feeling Kyungsoo’s fingers lightly graze her palm in circles. It made her body jittery and her legs weak. She sighed in content as she shut her eyes, “It tickles.”

Kyungsoo chuckled as he ra

Please log in to read the full chapter