final.

Elementary, My Dear Kyungsoo

"Kyungsoo, I did it."

"What?"

"I confessed to Jongdae! And now we're dating I guess and he's sleeping and his head is on my lap and I'm kind of panicking right now because I've never had someone sleep on me before but yeah. Thanks for your advice," Joonmyun gushes, gently running his hands through a slumbering Jongdae's soft black hair.

"Awww, congratulations!" Kyungsoo coos, and maybe three days ago, hearing an excited, cute Kyungsoo would've made Joonmyun blush uncontrollably but now he can't help but think how adorable Jongdae would sound cooing. 

"Thanks," he says, tracing a path from the corner of Jongdae's right eye to the curve of his defined jawline. "Oh, I'm gonna go now. I think he might wake up if I keep talking. Thanks again! Bye!" Joonmyun hangs up and tucks his cellphone into his pocket. He feels like his heart is going to explode and his brain is running haywire because Jongdae looks so damn angelic and even more beautiful when he's sleeping especially since his mouth is closed for once, that little . His skin is warm and smooth and Joonmyun is certain he'll never get tired of touching it.

Before all of this Black Pearl chaos happened, Joonmyun had only let Jongdae be his partner in order to nab Kyungsoo. But along the way, he had somehow overlooked how amazing Jongdae was and how much the younger liked him. How could Joonmyun not notice the way Jongdae's lips curl into a Cheshire grin and how the corners of his eyes crinkle when he smiles? How did Joonmyun not see the way Jongdae's defined jaw clenched whenever the thief talked about Kyungsoo? How had Joonmyun not fallen sooner?

But it's all in the past, because now he's is going to focus on what he's got in the present- Kim Jongdae. 

The younger boy stirs in Joonmyun's arms and lifts his head (Joonmyun almost cries at the sudden lack of warmth on his lap) and blinks blearily. Jongdae sits up and rubs the back of his head, yawning. "Sorry, did I sleep on you?" he mutters. 

Joonmyun chuckles and stretches out on the couch, tugging Jongdae on top of him and throwing a furry brown blanket over their bodies.

"It's okay."

The two fall asleep together, legs intertwined and Joonmyun's arms wrapped around the younger's torso, Jongdae using Joonmyun's chest as a pillow. 

It's okay, the older man thinks just before his eyes flutter shut. This is more than okay.

 

 

 

"Kim Jongin you mothering little ."

Kyungsoo had settled himself on his bed to take a short nap but he woke up about half an hour later to find himself in the neon yellow banana suit and his detective boyfriend taking more humiliating pictures of him on his phone.

The wide-eyed male flies off the bed and lands heavily on Jongin, who groans out a muffled "ow that hurts like a ".

"Serves you right, since you are a ," Kyungsoo seethes, ripping off the banana suit and plopping himself down heavily on top of Jongin's back.

Jongin giggles, sounding wheezy from the weight of another person on his back, but devilish all the same. "Heh...heh...hehe...haaahh...I got...more pictures...of...you," he gasps out, waving his cellphone weakly in the air. Kyungsoo angrily snatches it and presses the Photo Album icon. 

His eyebrows furrow as he flicks through the photos with his pointer finger. "What?" he mutters as he gets off of Jongin and clambers back onto his bed. Jongin coughs throatily and curls up in a fetal position, trying to catch his breath and massage his stomach (numb from being pressed into the wooden floor) at the same time.

All the pictures in Jongin's phone are of Kyungsoo- sleeping, eating, yawning, smiling, laughing, wearing the banana suit and blushing (Kyungsoo immediately deletes those), and so much more. He can't believe Jongin managed to take these photos without himself noticing.

"Hey hey hey, what are you looking at," Jongin shrieks and he snatches his phone back from Kyungsoo's tiny hands.

The shorter man glances at him quizzically. "Why do you have so many pictures of me?" he asks.

"Blackmail purposes."

Kyungsoo shoots him a glare that promises pain and no love for several thousand years and his boyfriend wilts. "Because I like your face."

Kyungsoo's cheeks flame and he chokes on his spit. "But-but why? I'm not photogenic, or cute, or handsome, or-" He looks up in surprise when Jongin grabs his wrists and kneels down in front of him, fire in his eyes.

"Do Kyungsoo, don't you ever say you aren't photogenic or cute or handsome or anything like that because you are," Jongin exclaims heatedly. "Don't put yourself down so much, Soo. Your singing voice is beautiful, your cooking is excellent, you always put up with whatever I do, and best of all, you love me and are willing to go wherever I go. You mean so much to me and to so many other people, so stop thinking you're useless because you're ing perfect in my eyes."

Kyungsoo blinks rapidly, tears filling his eyes. "Jong-"

Jongin leans in to press his lips against Kyungsoo's softly before pulling away with a smile. "Don't cry, hyung," he whispers as he takes his hyung's face in his hands and uses his thumbs to wipe away Kyungsoo's tears.

Kyungsoo laughs breathily and envelops Jongin in his arms. "Thanks, Jongin."

"No problem," the younger responds. He peeks up at Kyungsoo from beneath his long eyelashes. "Hyung, I'm hungry. Make me something?"

The older boy sighs and drags Jongin to the kitchen table before rolling up his sleeves and selecting ingredients for dinner. "You brat. I guess you're right, I am ing perfect for putting up with your ." 

"But hyung, you love me. Oh, and smile!"

"Whatever- HEY, did you just take another picture of me?!" Kyungsoo slams down his knife to turn and glare at a giggling Jongin, who is holding up his cellphone. 

"You er, forget it, cook for yourself, I'm done with your ," Kyungsoo announces and pulls down his sleeves.

"Awww hyung, I'll delete the pic, I'm hungry," Jongin whines.

"Nope, go away."

"Fine," Jongin growls, hoisting Kyungsoo over his shoulder and walking in the direction of his bedroom. "Guess I'm going to have to eat you."

"WHAT THE KIM JONGIN PUT ME DOWN FINE I'LL COOK FOR YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY YOU LITTLE ."

"AUUGHHH HYUNG, don't sit on me, I can't breathe, FATTY."

"THAT'S IT JONGIN I'M GONNA ING SEVER YOUR LIMBS WITH MY KITCHEN KNIFE YOU ER."

"If you're calling me 'er' then why won't you let me  you-"

"KIM JONGIIIIIIIINNNN."

Ah, life is simple and quiet on Baek Street.

 

 


     

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: haha okay so this is the end of Elementary, My Dear Kyungsoo. i hope you guys enjoyed it! thank you to everyone who subscribed, read, and commented; i really appreciate all of the support i received for this fic!