Blurred Lines

Tweet 4.25.13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BLURRED.LINES.

 

 

 

As soon as they landed, 2NE1 had to go straight to MBC for their performance at Music Core. Though they were extremely busy and sleep deprived, no one could see a frown on their faces, nor can you hear them whine. They love what they do and they are happy about it.

 

Line Update: [DARA] I don't sleep much in planes and cars. I always sit next to our manager and see if he's dozing off or whether he's going the right way. But these days…I sleep whenever I get the chance kkk i think these busy seasons come once or twice a year, during the summer and at the last week of December when we have a lot of year-end events to go to. I haven't been this tired in a very long time… Feels good… I guess I really missed being on stage. I wanna work really hard. But right now I'm hungry.

 

Dara sat shotgun as soon as they saw their van. She then took out her phone and she checked her messages. Yup...who could sleep after seeing around 10 messages and around 20 missed calls. Aside from making sure Jjangmae wasn't dozing off, she also had to update a certain someone.

 

SNS: 10 messages from Jiyong.

#1: Are you back?

#2: Yah, can i see you before i leave?

#3: Please reply as soon as you read this message.

#4: Yah!

#5: I really want to see you before I leave!

#6: you remember I told you I was leaving for New York, ne?

#7: Dara-ya...where are you? Noona...noona...noona...!!!

#8: Its almost time...

#9: Even if I'm on the plane, send me a message as soon as you get mine! They might have wi-fi. The magazine might be released while I am away. I hope you can wait until I come back and we look at the photos together. The B-cuts were sent earlier. I'll show it to you when I get back. Do well on your performances! Fighting! I'm your number 1 cheerleader! 2NE1 is the best!

#10: I love...the person reading this message!

  Dara dialled his number and waited until he picked up...sadly there was no answer.   SNS: From Dara to Jiyong - Biande, i just read your messages. We're on our way to MBC. I know you'll be in NY for work but have fun as well and take time to rest, araso? Don't make me worry about you! I'll wait until you return to see those photos. At least you can explain yourself...kekeke Check twitter or line if you can. Though we cannot talk directly, at least you'll know how i'm doing. I don't want you to worry. I'll be all right. I love...the person smiling as he's reading my message. Mwah!  

"Jiyong, are you all set? We can't be late." his manager told him as they got Jiyong's bags and loaded it in the car.

 

"I'm almost done saving. I'll hold my laptop." he answered then he stood up and went to the bathroom. When he got out, his file has been saved and transferred to his phone. He turned his laptop off, placing it inside its case, then his phone in his pocket...not having the chance to check his messages though.

 

In the car, Jiyong checked his phone and looked at the message Dara sent him. He was indeed smiling until the end and he tried calling her but there was no answer. They were probably filming now. He sighed. The reason why he sent those messages earlier was becasue he hoped she would read it and call him while he was still here. Sadly, that still didn't happen. She read his messages late and when she called, it was his turn to be busy in the studio, finalizing his mix hence, he wasn't able to answer. This always happens when they are both busy. By this time, you would think they were both used to it...but honestly, he missed just sitting in his studio and working on his music while she sat beside him, doodling. He chuckled at the memory which earned him a look from his manager to which he just shook his head.

 

Jiyong was really worried though. Maybe Dara really understood too well, or maybe she was just too tired to process what he told her about the shoot he did for vogue. It was making him uneasy. To make things worse, the magazine will be released while he's away. He massaged his temples. He should really stop worrying. This was the girl who stood by him after his drug scandal broke out. She would have left him for that, but she didn't. He should have more faith. He smiled as he looked at her message again... "I love...the person smiling as he's reading my message. Mwah!" At the rate they are both going, not being able to see each other, he really should depend on Twitter just to see how she's doing.

 

Tweet 7.13.13: Ssantographer, whose skills are getting better and better ^.^v

Tweet 7.13.13: Photo to celebrate going to MBC for the first time in a while. I feel like I came on a field trip ^^

"She's teasing me with that pose, eh?" Jiyong thought as he looked at the 1st photo then shook his head at the next one. "Hyung..." he suddenly blurted out and his manager looked at him through the rearview mirror. "You think Sajangnim will really let the girls join We Got Married?"

 

"Jjangmae and I checked their schedules and I don't think its possible to squeeze in that show. I mean, they have to at least meet with their husbands once a week. They can hardly afford to have a break right now. Wae?" Nam Guk answered.

 

"Araso...I was also thinking they would be too busy." he finished the conversation by putting on his earphones. His manager could just grin. The guy was worried his girl would think of going into that show once the magazine gets released. By now, he could read Jiyong like a kindergarten book.

 

 

"So, he's going to New York?" Bom asked Dara and the latter just nodded. "And what about the ruckus he's going to cause once those photos gets out?" The eldest member was in her full protective-mother-hen mode when she learned about her bestfriend's boyfriend's departure. "Is he trying to escape?"

"Aniyo, Bommie. He's going to NY for work. He's meeting with Harry, Ben and the crew he's working with in his new album." Dara reassured Bom. "Stop putting thoughts into my mind."

"What if he's meeting Model SooJoo, Sung Hee or Ji Hye in New York, Unnie?" Minzy suddenly asked then Bom and Chaerin's hands slammed on the table. "Andue!" they both exclaimed and Dara could just smile. "I was just...biande, Dara-unnie! Forget I said that. Why don't we just take a photo of you with WGM, ne? He's going to be really worried about that." the maknae added.

"I agree with that idea, Dara-unnie!" Chaerin agreed.

 

Though she tried not to, she couldn't help but worry. She could sense Jiyong's uneasiness and she was thankful that she was so busy, she didn't have time to meddle in his affairs at this time. "Why is he so worried about that shoot, honestly?" she thought. She was eating alone in the cafeteria and Jjangmae took a photo of her. He then sat beside Dara and showed her the photo.

"I can put this on me2day." she said. "If he sees this, at least he knows i'm eating. I can't post this on twitter since he posted his burger there. I'm glad he's eating! Ssabu-nim won't be though. kekeke"

"Dara?" Jjangmae said and she looked at him, still with a smile on her face. "Is something funny?"

"Aniyo, I just remembered something funny." Dara quickly dodged him. "You can go home, Jjangmae. I just have to go through some lines with Teddy. It won't be long."

"Araso, but Dara, you have to be early tomorrow, ne?" Jjangmae said and Dara nodded.

 

"I wish I had more time to talk to her, Ji." Ben told Jiyong as they were taking a rest and Harry was figuring out where to go next. Jiyong's schedule so far had been full... They went to a shoe store for new supras he needed, then met with Harry Kim of Seoulcialite, then the latter bought them burgers, just what Youngbae requested, then they went to an art exhibit in Chealsea by street artist Haculla.

"She has earned my respect just by hearing you talk about her." Ben added. "It feels great to be loved that way, ne?" Jiyong nodded. Ben has been one of his longest friends in the industry, ever since he was just starting in Bigbang. When he asked about his personal life one day, Jiyong didn't hesitate to tell him about Dara and literally brag. He was proud of her though he could only tell a few. By now, pretty much a whole lot of people in and out of YG knows. Model Soojoo even asked about her and though he couldn't name names, she pretty much guessed Jiyong had a girlfriend because of his uneasiness.

"We're meeting with PrivateStock after we visit Aura Friedman. Jiyong, you told me about it, ne? The artist Model Soojoo told you about?" Harry came back to them after talking on the phone.

"Ne, i was talking about pop art when we were shooting for vogue and Soojoo-noona suggested that I check aura colorist." Jiyong informed Harry who was eyeing him suspiciously.

"Was that the only interaction you had? I know Soojoo and she's very liberated. We can have fun with her tonight if you want." Harry teased. Jiyong just shook his head at him while smiling. 

"I'd be lousy company. As busy as I am these days, if i had a little fun, I'd do it in my sleep." Jiyong spoke bluntly and Ben just grinned at him. Harry didn't know about Dara and Jiyong didn't really plan on telling him any time soon. Ben was here, he could help Jiyong dodge Harry's teasing.

"Harry, Jiyong needs to rest too. We better go and finish this as soon as possible. We still have a long day tomorrow." Ben told Harry and they all went to their next destination...to @owvbics.

When they got to the venue, the hosts were very accomodating and they even gave Jiyong gifts and served them dinner. As soon as he saw the artworks, he was intrigued...when he saw the bunny...he decided, he LOVED it.

Instagram Update: 7.13.13

One of the hosts saw him looking at the big stuff toy of a rabbit with a smile on his face. "Do you like that?" he asked and Jiyong nodded. "Is it part of the exhibit?" he asked and the host laughed. "Sorry, but no. You can take a photo with it though." then he excused himself to answer a phonecall, leaving Harry, Jiyong and Ben.

"Hyung! take a photo of me!" Jiyong gave Ben his phone as Harry went out to answer his never ending phonecalls, ahhh the life of an agent. Ben could just laugh as Jiyong even placed the boa he saw on display. "They wouldn't mind, ne?" the younger guy asked and Ben just nodded. "Tell me when you're ready." Ben told him.

After the photo was taken, he immediately posted it on instagram. "Should I put a caption, like Reggae Rabbit?" Jiyong asked Ben, who choked on his water and started coughing. "Are you planning on announcing it to the world right about now?" Ben asked him and he could just shake his head. "Too obvious. Just leave it blank."

"I really like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter