Sica is a cat

My 8 Stepsisters

Tiffany stared at Jessica who was lying on her bedJessica was wide eyed and staring at Tiffany in surprise. 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica cried. 

"Actually, I would like to ask you that, this is my room," Tiffany said back to Jessica. 

Jessica went red, "I- It's none of your business and you weren't supposed to be back until later."

"Why are you back so soon?" Jessica shouted at Tiffany, looking annoyed. 

"I- because I wanted to, Why were you on my bed?" Tiffany asked Jessica again. 

Jessica pouted, she looked cute when she did that, "Because my room was cold, and your bed smelt nice, but that's not important." 

she glared at Tiffany again. 

"...You ruined my nap." 

Tiffany didn't know how to respond to that, "I'm uh, sorry, I didn't know there would be someone in my bed." 

"You should be, I would have slept in someone else's bed if I knew you were going to crush me like that," Jessica said crossing her arms. 

"Wait? You do this often? The sleeping in other people's bed thing?" 

Jessica nodded, giving Tiffany a cold look, "But other people have the manners not to disturb my sleep." 

"Weren't you supposed to be sick?" Tiffany asked Jessica, she looked perfectly normal to her. 

"I wasn't going to give up my daily nap to go and welcome some new family," Jessica replied lying back down on Tiffany's bed. "Now get out, I'm going back to sleep."

Tiffany awkwardly stood in the middle of her bedroom unsure of what to do, "Ummm... this is my room. Where are you asking me to go?" 

There was no answer. 

Tiffany advanced towards the bed and peered down, Jessica had already fallen asleep. 

She looked less... cold when she was sleeping. She actually looked kind of innocent and sweet. 

And she also reminded her of someone...

She looked down on Jessica's sleeping figure and an image of the girl, Soojung came to mind.

Why did they look so similar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Where did you go!" Taeyeon asked Tiffany, smacking her on the arm. 

"I... went home," Tiffany replied rubbing the spot where Taeyeon had hit her, "Ow," 

"I was looking for you," Taeyeon pouted and Tiffany laughed and pinched her cheeks, "You didn't seem like it when you were talking to your other friends."

"Well you were talking to that Soojung girl," Taeyeon replied sulkily. 

"Yeah, but Taeyeon, don't you think that she looks similar to Jessica?" Tiffany asked. 

"What? Soojung?" 

Tiffany nodded. 

"Come to think of it, they kind of do," Taeyeon replied, "Haha they could be long lost sisters or something."

"Yeah... they could," said Tiffany, Taeyeon had told her that Jessica said she had a sister, right? and Soojung was also adopted...

"Hey, why are you taking it so seriously? I was only joking," Taeyeon laughed. 

Even so, maybe she should take Jessica to see her, you never know...

"Oh and Jessica was sleeping in my room when I came back, is that normal?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon grinned, "Yeah, that girl sleeps anywhere, I once found her in my closet." 

Tayeon carried on, "But that must mean you guys are getting closer, Jessica is like a cat, you see. A cat only sits on someone's lap if they like the person and cats are also lazy and like sleeping. Jessica like a cat, has sharp nails and she can scratch. Therefore Jessica is a cat."

Jessica is a cat?

Jessica walked in then, "What was that about me being a cat?" 

Taeyeon laughed, "It's true, you are a cat,"

Jessica glared at Taeyeon, "Are you comparing me with an animal?" 

Suddenly Yoona crawled out from under the table followed by Yuri, "Actually, it was more like they were saying you were an animal."

"Wah, What were you two doing under there?" Taeyeon said looking surprised. 

"Well one could say we were eavesdropping but I would like to think of it as having a conversation with someone without them knowing you're there," Yoona replied. 

Yuri nodded in agreement. 

Taeyeon shook her head, "I swear you can't get any privacy in this house."

"Well, that's true," Sooyoung replied ducking out from under the table.

How many people could fit under there? 

Tiffany peeked under the table, fortunately there was no one else underneath. 

"Oh and we met someone today, according to Tiffany unnie she looked like you," Yuri said to Jessica. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jessica looked confused. 

"What was her name again?" Yuri looked towards Tiffany for help.

"It was Soojung," Tiffany stated. 

Jessica's eyes clouded over.

"Soojung?" she whispered. 


A/N: Well it's been revealed now... with a little help from Yuri and Yoona XD

A double update since I'm not sure I'll be able to update tomorrow ^^

It was kind of random but oh well~

Thanks to everyone who subscribed and voted *gives you all my love* 

and also to everyone who commented :D I love comments ^-^