Welcome

My 8 Stepsisters

"Soojung, that's a pretty name," Tiffany eye smiled at the girl.

Soojung smiled back. 

Why do I have the feeling that I've seen her before?

"Soojungah! Hurry up!" another girl called from further down the street.

"Coming Sulli!" Soojung called back, "Sorry, I got to go, see you around!"

Tiffany waved as Soojung ran over towards the other girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon and Tiffany sat on the sofa sharing a tub of ice cream, "Taeyeon, have you heard of the new family that moved into our neighbourhood?" 

"mm...who?" Taeyeon said, her lips. 

"I don't know I met a girl called Soojung today and she said she just moved in," replied Tiffany. 

"Oh, really?" Taeyeon took another scoop.

"Yeah, and she reminded me of someone," said Tiffany. 

"Oh," Taeyeon was her lips and staring intently at the TV in front of her. 

"Taeyeon, are you even listening to me?"

"Uh, yeah. You said you met a girl today, I didn't know you were biual," said Taeyeon her eyes glued on the screen. 

"Yah! That's not what I meant!" Tiffany threw a pillow at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laughed and threw the pillow back, "Okay, okay, sorry,"

Sunny walked into the living room, "Mum says you're going out, some new family moved into the neighborhood and you have to go with her to welcome them," 

"What all of us?" Taeyeon asked. 

Sunny nodded, "Well everyone apart from Sica, she says she's not feeling well."

"Sica?" Tiffany looked questioningly at Sunny. 

"Jessica but we call her Sica for short," answered Sunny. 

Sica, should I call her that from now on?

Taeyeon pulled me up, "Come on! Let's go." 

We walked towards the front door where everyone else was waiting for us. 

All of us left together apart from Jessica who stayed at home. Yuri piggy backed Yoona and Taeyeon looked enviously at them, "Tiffany, give me a piggyback too," 

Tiffany bent down and Taeyeon jumped on her back. Taeyeon clapped her hands excitedly like a little kid, "Ha! Sooyoung I can see the top of your head!" 

Sooyoung smirked at Taeyeon, "Well, I've been staring at the top of your head all my life."

Taeyeon tried to hit Sooyoung playfully on the arm but she moved out of the way. Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon and ran off. 

The house was only a few houses away from ours. We entered and looked around the hall that was decorated with balloons and food. It was filled with people. I watched Yoona and Sooyoung make a beeline towards the snacks laid out on the tables. 

There was another person standing there at the food stall with a cap on their head. Sooyoung and Yoona went beside that person and started eating with her. 

Tiffany saw Soojung sitting on the stairs with Sulli and another girl so she went over to them. 

"Hey Soojung," Tiffany said smiling at her and all the other girls. 

"Oh, hi," Soojung said, she pointed to the other girl with blonde hair and said,"this is Luna," the she pointed to Sulli, "and this is Sulli, I think you saw her before."

Soojung looked around the hallway and pointed at the girl with the cap by the food, "That's Amber, and that's Victoria," she pointed to a pretty looking girl in the kitchen. "They're my sisters, well stepsisters, my real parents died when I was young."

"I'm sorry," Tiffany said. 

"No, it's okay, I don't really remember anything from back then anyway and they feel like my real family anyway." Soojung replied smiling. 

Tiffany turned around to see where Taeyeon had gone when she saw her chatting to one of the girls from the neighborhood that she didn't know. 

She turned back to Soojung but Soojung was chatting to Luna and Sulli. Tiffany looked around for someone to talk to but everyone had either disappeared somewhere or was eating and talking to people she didn't know. 

Tiffany walked around for a few minutes but there was nothing to do, she felt left out so she decided to go back home. 

She opened the door and walked in. Tiffany silently crept up the stairs and snuck into her room so that she wouldn't wake Jessica in the opposite room. Tiffany sighed and dropped her bag on the floor then she jumped onto her bed, expecting a soft, bouncy feel but instead landed on a hard, lump. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany screamed

and the figure underneath also let out an ear piercing scream.