Lost

My 8 Stepsisters

The two girls walked cautiously through the woods, looking around and jumping at the slight rustling of leaves. Night had fallen and the darkness made innocent sounds seem terrifying and spooky.

Jessica clutched onto Tiffany's arms, "Tiff, I heard something over there!" she pointed to the bush at the side and her grasp tightened on Tiffany's arms. 

"I'm sure it's nothing," Tiffany whispered, her face pale as she stepped closer to Jessica, "and anyway I'm not scared."

Tiffany reached out with shaky hands and entwined her fingers with Jessica's, "but just in case you are I'll hold your hand."

Jessica smiled to herself and squeezed Tiffany's hand but a sound to their right and the loud whistling made her smile disappear, replaced with fright.

"I want to go home," Jessica squeaked, burying her head into Tiffany's shoulder.

The wind blew even louder as if it was mocking them, making the trees sway wildly, "Me too but the thing is we're kind of lost." 

"I told you we shouldn't have gone into the woods!" 

"No you were the one- wait, I think I just saw something," Tiffany stopped in her tracks and stared at a spot in the darkness. 

Jessica let out a scream. 

"Shush! It's moving," Tiffany hissed. 

Jessica just carried on screaming. In her terrified state, she hit the thing closest to her which was Tiffany's arm, "Stop it! Stop it! I want to go home." 

Jessica opened her eyes for a split second. A brown streak shot across the ground and into a bush. Jessica stomped forward and kicked the bush, "Go away!" she screamed. There was a brief scuffling sound, then all was quiet apart from Jessica's heavy breathing. Jessica too, quickly scuttled towards Tiffany and clung onto her arm, "Let's get out of here, I don't like it." 

"Me neither but like I said before, we're kind of lost," Tiffany whispered, too scared to speak any louder.  

Jessica pouted, "Then what are we supposed to do now? I need my beauty sleep." 

"Just keep walking," Tiffany answered. 

The girls walked for another hour but the trees thickened, the path thinned until their feet was just walking on greenery and it seemed to them that they were more lost than they had been an hour ago. Eventually Jessica gave up and slumped on the ground, "I cant go any further."

Tiffany groaned and slumped down next to her, "Then what should we do? We cant stay here." 

"I-ah!" Jessica let out a loud scream while slapping her legs. 

"What's wrong? Is there something in the trees? Why are you screaming?" Tiffany was startled by Jessica's sudden scream and looked around expectantly for a dark shadow in the trees or some huge monster lurking in the dark. 

"Bug," Jessica breathed before collapsing on Tiffany's lap.

Tiffany tried to push her off weakly, "Your heavy."

Jessica widened her eyes and stuck out her bottom lip for a puppy dog effect, "But if I sit on the ground then there will be bugs."

Tiffany sighed but was too exhausted to complain further. 

~~~~

Tiffany woke up to sunlight shining on her face. Jessica had slid off her lap in the middle of the night but instead her head had took it's place. Jessica was snoring softly atop the fabric of her jeans and there was another noise but it took Tiffany a while to comprehend as she was still feeling drowsy from sleep. She soon realized though that it was voices forming a chant; 

"Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho,

it's home from work we go" 

No, it couldn't be? This familiar chant... she had heard it before - perhaps the seven dwarves?

 

It turned out not be the seven dwarves but five of their very own neighbors. 

"Hi unnie," Krystal waved at them, smiling. Then the gist of the situation got to her and she frowned, "Hey why are you guys sitting in the middle of the woods?"

Jessica woke at the voice of her sister, "Soojung-ah, is it morning?" She blinked, "Wait? Soojung?" Jessica lifted her head from Tiffany's lap, "Tiff? Am I dreaming?"

Tiffany pinched Jessica who cried out in pain and shock, "Did that hurt?"

"Yes," Jessica snapped. 

"Then I guess it's not a dream."

Krystal grinned at them, "Vic unnie brought us here on holiday, we're staying in this cabin in the woods. Are you guys here on holiday as well?"

Tiffany nodded, "but we got lost looking for Hyoyeon and our maknae yesterday," she cast her hand around her surroundings, "and as you can see we haven't exactly been able to find our way home yet." 

Amber chuckled and helped Tiffany up on to her feet while Krystal and Sulli helped Jessica. 

"Don't worry, we know the way," Amber reassured Tiffany and so the six of them started following Amber who took the lead. Jessica - still not fully awake from sleep and feeling slightly drowsy - leaned on Tiffany's shoulders and held her hand as they walked through the forest. Behind them Sulli and Krystal were holding hands and talking while Victoria fussed over them. Luna was at the front with Amber and they were playfully messing around and playing jokes on each other.

They had only been walking for a few minutes when they emerged from a clearing. Jessica blinked at the sudden sunlight but as her eyes adjusted she observed that they had emerged into the back garden of the lodge that she and her sisters had been staying at. Just then Sunny burst out from the front door with two policemen by her side. She was busily telling them something when her eyes landed on the now pink haired Jessica and the girl with the bright eye smile. 

"Never mind, they're there," Sunny pointed to the two girls while bowing apologetically at the officers. The police officers glanced grimly at Sunny before leaving. Sunny rushed over. Jessica waited for Sunny to hug her or comfort her in some way but instead she heard herself cry out as she received a blow to the head.

"Do you know how worried sick I was because of you? I even called the police. This is the first time I've had to talk to police officers twice in a period of 24 hours." Her face had turned red to reflect how angry Sunny was.

Jessica pouted and hid behind Tiffany to avoid facing the worst of Sunny's wrath, "It wasn't our fault we got lost." Tiffany cast one protective arm around Jessica while the other hand patted her soft, pink hair. 

Sighing, Sunny turned towards the the five others that Tiffany and Jessica had brought along with them. All the anger had vanished and now she just looked tired. 

She jumped in surprise as she recognized them as her very own neighbors, "Oh, we meet here. Are you guys on holiday?"

Victoria nodded, "Yeah but the thing is we had to evacuate our cabin in the woods because a bear somehow managed to enter it and wouldn't leave." 

"It ate my animal shaped bite size snacks," Sulli added, her bottom lip jutting out just to show how upset she was. 

Sunny thought for a moment, then deciding on something she gave a swift nod and started walking back towards the lodge, "Well I guess to thank you for bringing those two back, you guys can stay in our lodge with us." 

Who knew that things were going to get so much harder for Sunny and Victoria after she made that offer?


 A/N: Okay I know I'm being really mean to Sunny right now but I can't deny that it's fun :p 

Anyway with f(x) moving in there will be new room arrangements so I will give you guys the chance to decide. Remember there are four rooms and you can divide the members as you want. I'm also thinking of creating a chapter dedicated to what happens behind the doors of each of those rooms and the people sharing the rooms will influence it :) 

Get ready for more chaos after this chapter because don't forget Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona have something planned c: