Shopping

My 8 Stepsisters

Tiffany frowned, "Jessie... what happened?" She held out an arm to steady the girl. 

"Jessicat..." 

"Yes?" 

"Jessicat... has split ends! Is it possible for a cat to have split ends? Is Jessicat sick? Jessicat has split ends!" Jessica cried and upon hearing it's name the cat wandered into the room before sitting in it's centre, cleaning it's ears. 

Jessica ran over to the cat and picked it up, "Look," she parted it hairs and showed the others. 

Then her eyes widened, "Does this mean I have split ends too?" She held her hair in front of her face and examined the ends closely. Tiffany hit the girl on the arm. 

"Yah! You got me worried for nothing!" 

Jessica rubbed her arms, puffing out her cheeks, "But... split ends." She self consciously looked at her own hair again, "Do I have them?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes. 

"Hey Sica, I'm going to the hairdressers later, do you want to come with me?" asked Sunny. Jessica buried her face in her hair again in her constant search for split ends while Sunny conveyed her plans for the afternoon. Tiffany picked up the cat that had been set back on the ground again and checked if the hairs were really that bad. 

Taeyeon, however, pulled her aside, "I was wondering, since Jessica's going out with Sunny today, do you want to go shopping with me and Seohyun? She needs to buy new books and I need company." 

She smiled and Tiffany returned it, "Sure, I wanted to go shopping too! We can buy more pink stuff... there's not enough pink in the house." 

Jessica made her way over and took Jessicat from Tiffany's arms, "I'm going out now and I'm taking Jessicat for a check up," then noticing that Taeyeon was with Tiffany, her face turned curious, "What are you guys talking about?" 

Tiffany eye-smiled at Jessica, "We're going to the shopping mall to buy some books with Seohyun... and to buy more things, pink things... in different shades..." 

a dreamy look crossed over on Tiffany's face. 

Jessica pouted, "But I want to go shopping with you..." 

Tiffany grinned, "I'll go with you as well next time, what's important right now is Jessicat." 

Jessica thought it over for a bit before nodding in agreement, "Yeah, I guess." 

Just then Sunny came over and dragged Jessica away to get ready to go out since the appointment for the hairdresser's was in less than thirty minutes. Taeyeon reached for Tiffany's hand and she waved Seohyun over before they went on their way to the mall.

~~~

"Hmm... this one doesn't include the whole of PI, or the equation for magnesium hydroxide," Seohyun mummered, examining a thich textbook, carefully looking through each page. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat slumped in one of the sofa's nearby, they were tired from spending more than two hours already at the bookshop, waiting for Seohyun who, despite the large masses of books available, couldn't seem to find one to her liking. 

"Hurry up," Taeyeon whined and Seohyun shushed her while picking up another book. Blowing out her breath in frustration, Taeyeon stood up, "Tiffany and I are going to look around at the other shops for a bit, okay. We'll be back in about an hour." She pulled Tiffany out of the stuffy and quiet bookshop to the more cheerful outside. 

They browsed the many shops and eventually came to a stop besides an accessories shop. 

"Oh my! So much pink!" Tiffany squealed, her eyes lighting up in excitement. She rushed inside and Taeyeon followed the thrilled girl, who was attracting many glares fromt he staff because of her flapping hands that threatened to knock the displays over. 

"Tiff, be careful," Taeyeon said but she doubted that the girl heard in her enthusiasm. 

"Go get a basket quickly!" Tiffany called to Taeyeon and she did so. 

Tiffany started dumping in various items; pink earrings, pink necklaces, pink nail polish, pink shoes, pink hats, pink sunglasses, pink wigs, pink jelly beans. Taeyeon's eyes widened, seeing how much stuff Tiffany was thinking of buying, "Tiffany... don't you think this is a bit much?" 

Tiffany shook her head and carried on dumping more items in.

Suddenly she stood shock still and looked around, "Do you think our parent's will let me buy this shop?" 

~~~~

Jessica peeked through a small gap in the fake ferns inside the shopping mall. 

Sunny who was watching from the side, sighed, "Sica, do you really need to go through all this trouble?" 

Jessica placed a hand on her lips and dragged the girl behind the fern leaves so she wouldn't be seen. She pressed down on her head, "Duck down! You'll be seen."

Sunny winced and hit her hands away, "I'm not that tall," she muttered, patting her hair back into place, "and if you didn't want to be see then why-" 

Jessica covered Sunny's mouth, "I'm trying to watch what Tiffany's doing, now shush." 

Jessicat mewed on the floor and Jessica sent a warning look making even the cat cringe in fear. It had been checked up on and the split ends dealt with. Jessica turned back towards the shop where Tiffany was but to her surprise she was gone. 

Jessica glared at her cat counterpart, "You made me lose her!" 

The cat mewed in apology and Jessica face softened, "Fine, I forgive you but-" 

"Jessie?" Jessica turned around. There was Tiffany with Taeyeon. Both of them were holding huge bags overflowing with... Pink and Taeyeon was wobbling, clearly struggling with the weight. Sunny took some of the bags from Taeyeona nd the girl gave her a thankful smile before wiping some sweat off her forehead. 

Jessica blinked, "Tiff, how did you...?"

Tiffany frowned before smiling cheekily, "Were you spying on me?" 

Shifting awkwardly from one foot to the other, Jessica blushed in embarrassment, "No," she denied. 

"That explains why you were hiding behind a tree, watching us... and were you talking to a cat?" Taeyeon grinned. 

"I was... looking for caterpillars," 

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, "You do know that those fern leaves are fake, right?"

"There's no rule that caterpillars can't live on fake leaves." 

"Yes there is actually." Seohyun was standing there with three very thick books in her arms, "Should I explain them to you?" 

Jessica looked alarmed, "No, no it's fine. I believe you Seo." 

Tiffany giggled seeing the Jessica trying to give excuses. 

Sunny obviously feeling sorry for her sister, patted her on the back, "Tiffany, Jessica has something to show you." 

Tiffany looked curiously at the other girl, wondering what it was. 

sunny nudged Jessica but when she didn't respond, the girl reached for Jessica's hair as if to pull it. She grabbed her hair and tugged, fighting with Jessica who was trying to hold it down. 

Tiffany's eyed became the size of saucers when the hair came flying out from under Jessica's hands, revealing her real hair underneath the wig. 

Tiffany's eyes sparkled, "Your hair... it's pink!" 

Jessica went red as the corners of her lips tugged up in a shy smile, "Yeah... you know, because you like pink." 


A/N: Sorry if it was quite short :( I was quite busy lately but I promise longer ones in about a week's time when I'll be on holiday ^^ Whoop!

Aww.. Isn't Jessie cute dying her hair for Fany? :P 

Hoped you enjoyed this update and don't forget to comment!!! xD