Truth or Dare

My 8 Stepsisters

"No, we will set rules, I will not let you people set a house on fire again," Sunny cut in. 

Sooyoung pouted, "awww... That's no fun! We should do it without rules. Who votes for yes?"

Shouts of approval filled the room. 

Seohyun looked up from her book, "Don't you think that's a bit audacious unnie?" 

"Auda- what?" Sooyoung frowned at the younger who heaved a sigh, "Audacious, in other words, reckless, daring. Umma and Appa won't like it if we cause even more trouble." 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "Fine, fine. No setting houses on fire, checked. Now can we start the game?" 

Unwillingly, Sunny nodded and Seohyun went back to her book. 

The girls made a circle, grinning in excitement. 

"Punishment is doing a y dance" 

"Why a y dance? Can't we do soju?" Yoona asked. 

"Because y dances are awesome, okay?" Sooyoung replied.

"And unnie, most of you are underage," Seohyun gave Yoona a disapproving look. 

"I'll go first!" Sooyoung looked around at every bodies faces in mock seriousness, her eyes focused on Yoona, "Yoong, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Yoona shouted immediately.

Sooyoung smirked, "I dare you to stay away from Yuri for a whole week."

Yoona frowned, "I thought we weren't allowed to do anything that would result in setting houses on fire?"

"We're not."

"Yes we are, if I'm away from yul for too long... you don't know what might happen."

"Aww... you're so sweet!" Yuri hugged Yoona tightly. 

Sooyoung pulled Yoonyul apart, "Back to the game, I dare you to call everybody by a food for the whole week." 

"Why food?" Yoona questioned, 

"I like food." 

"Okay Hamburger, is it my turn to ask now?" Yoona mischievously grinned at the others. "Taeyeon unnie?" 

Taeyeon's eyes widened, "No running around , I think the little kids down the road are scared of me now." 

Yoona laughed, "Truth or dare?" 

"Truth"

"No, pick dare!" 

"No, I pick truth," 

"Your so boring"

"That's my middle name, now ask the question," 

"Will you... come to our wedding?" Yoona put her arm around Yuri and grinned. Someone threw a pillow at them and everybody groaned. 

"Yah! Someone else ask TOD" 

Hyoyeon took Yoona's place, "Okay then, Sulli TOD?" 

"Umm... truth? Dare? Truth? Dare? Truth? Dare?" Sulli bit her lip helplessly. 

Krystal nudged her, "Just do dare." 

Sulli nodded, "Okay, dare." 

"I dare you to seduce somebody in this room." 

Sulli turned towards Krystal, "Hey y," she smiled seductively. Then she blushed, "This is embarrassing," she mummered. Sulli took a deep breath and composed herself, "I'll take you somewhere fun tomorrow, it'll be a good show." she winked at Krystal. 

Everybody squealed and watched from between their fingers. 

Krystal giggled, "where will you take me?" 

Sulli ran a finger up Soojung's arm, "I will take you... to the cinema... to watch the smurfs!" 

Unsatisfied groans were heard and Hyoyeon waved Sulli away, shaking her head with disappointment. Jessica had her eyes narrowed at Sulli, getting protective over her sister. 

oticing this, Hyoyeon focused on her, "Sica, TOD?" 

Jessica diverted her gaze back to Hyoyeon, "Uh, dare." 

"I dare you to kiss someone in this room," 

Sunny's eyes narrowed.

"What? No limitations." Hyoyeon grinned. 

Jessica suddenly grabbed Tiffany's hand, making her look at her in surprise. The eye smile girl, waved her hands, "No,no,no... Jessie, no, not me." 

Ignoring her, Jessica leaned in and pecked her on the lip. Tiffany's eyes widened even more. 

"Yah byuntae!" Yuri shouted. 

"Nobody said it had to be on the lips," added Hyoyeon. 

"Unnie," Soojung said in bewilderment. 

Jessica frowned, "Wait, so I wasn't supposed to kiss her on the lips?" 

"Well, we thought you would kiss her on the cheek," 

"But you didn't specify that" Jessica protested, "Oh, should I do a y dance as well?" 

"Or should I kiss her again?" 

Tiffany scurried away before Jessica could do so. She was embarrassed even though it was just a game. 

The game continued for the next hour and by the end of it everyone was red in the face from laughing so much. Sooyoung was standing up pretending to be a tree as a dare and Sunny who had finally come out of her sulk was acting as a part time pillow for the twins. 

"Pineapple is really compfy," commented Yoona, lying back on Sunny. 

"Really? Let's see," Sooyoung came and jumped on top of the small girl lying on the floor. 

"Yah! Get off me!" the small girl yelled, pushing the tall one off her. 

"Shhh... Jessicat's sleeping," whispered Tiffany, the little cat who was on her lap. Jessica gazed at the cat with jealousy evident on her face. 

SIca pouted and pushed the cat away. Jessicat meowed and skulked away, not liking being disturbed. 

Jessica laid her head on Tiffany's lap, "I'm sleepy, make everyone be quiet." 

The girls were having a mini karaoke in the living room. 

"Shh... Jessie's trying to sleep," Tiffany cried at the others like she had done with Jessicat. 

Taeyeon grinned, "She'll be able to sleep through this." 

Jessica lifted her head, "Actually I'm a very sensitive sleeper."

Yoona scoffed, "Yes unnie, that's why you slept through the fire alarm last time even though you were the one cooking." 

Jessica crossed her arms, "You people don't understand me." 

"I'm hungry!" shouted Sooyoung still posing as a tree, "get me food." 

Tiffany stood up, "I'll go." She made her way to the kitchen and Jessica followed. 

"You can go back and sleep," said Tiffany but Jessica shook her head. 

"No, you need my expertise, I'm a very good cook," she said confidently. Jessica wandered towards the cooker and started playing with the buttons. 

Tiffany went and got some ingredients to make ddeokbokki, when she came back Jessica was still pushing random buttons down. 

"Are you sure you know how to cook?" Tiffany asked doubtfully. 

"Yes, I made tuna sandwiches before," Jessica frowned at the cooker after pressing a few more buttons, "I think this cooker is broken."

Tiffany came and examined it, "No silly, you haven't even ignited it yet." 

Soon the water was boiling on top of the cooker and Tiffany was cutting up the onions while Jessica started making the sauce. 

"How much pepper so you have to put in?" Jessica asked. 

"I don't know, just put in how much you want," replied Tiffany focusing on the dicing of the onions. 

Jessica shrugged and tipped the whole container in, she stirred the mixture which was more like a gloopy mush now because of the large amount of pepper that was too much in proportion to the water. Jessica went and poured more water in to make it even. 

Soon the ddeokbokki was ready and Tiffany brought it into the living room. Jessica stayed behind to clean up the mess. 

Sooyoung immediately started tucking in. Her face slowly turned red and she started choking.

"Too hot," she gasped, fanning herself. 

Yoona took a bite, and she too started choking, "Don't tell me, you let Sica unnie cook?" 

Tiffany nodded, "Why?" 

Before Yoona could reply, Jessica burst into the room. 

She looked like she was about to cry. 

"Tiffany," she choked out, "You won't believe what happened." 

"What?"

"Jessicat..." 


A/N: Wow... 181 subscribers and 21 votes?!?! Thanks so much!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter XD