Jessicat

My 8 Stepsisters

"What?!?" Taeyeon cried, standing up. 

"Sica's missing!" Yoona repeated.

Sunny lifted her head at Taeyeon's cry, "Why is everybody shouting?" She rubbed her eyes and blinked groggily, "Wait, who is Sica kissing?" 

Yuri rolled her eyes, "She's missing, not kissing!" 

Sunny rubbed her forehead, "Oh, are you sure she's missing?" 

Yoonyul nodded, "Yeah, we searched everywhere." 

"Then where is she?" 

Suddenly Taeyeon stood up, "Everybody spread out and search for her before she breaks something." 

Everybody nodded and started on their search. Sooyoung went to the fridge and looked inside, "She's not in here." 

Tiffany followed Yoona and Yuri out into the hallway, Yoona peeked under the flower pot in front of the door, "She's not under here either." 

Yuri opened the front door and lifted everybodies shoes, and looked into them one by one, "She's not here... and urgh Sooyoung, you need to wash your feet!" 

"Yah!" Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen, she came storming out and grabbed Yuri foot, "Let's see if yours smell any better." She sniffed Yuri's feet, "Why does it smell of strawberries?" 

Yoona scrambled over to Sooyoung and her twin with light steps, "Youngie! Why are you smelling my twin's foot? She's all mine!" 

Sooyoung frowned, "Does yours smell of strawberries too?" She grabbed Yoona'a foot and started sniffing it, "Why does yours smell of chocolate? I want my feet to smell of food too!" 

Tiffany sighed, it looked like the twins and Sooyoung weren't going to be looking for Jessica any time soon. 

Continuing her search upstairs, Tiffany looked in Jessica's bedroom, Taeyeon's room, even the bathroom. Even Hyoyeon decided to come out, dressed in all black and helped to look for her. 

"Maybe she really turned into a cat," Taeyeon gasped when they all gathered again after a few hours of searching with no luck. 

Everybody else giggled except for Tiffany who was starting to get really worried. 

"Let's all search again," Tiffany urged. 

Sunny groaned and rubbed her aching legs, "Are you sure she's not just gone out?" 

Tiffany bit her lip, "I don't know. I haven't seen her since this morning." 

Yuri and Yoona looked up curiously, "What do you mean you saw her in the morning? Sica doesn't wake up that early and she wasn't there in her room, we checked." 

Tiffany blushed, "I- She- I- She... uh slept in my room."

Taeyeon's head snapped around to stare at Tiffany, who was now bright red in the face. Sunny looked curiously at her new stepsister, "I thought I heard some weird noises during the night." 

"That might have been me... I was hungry," Sooyoung rubbed her stomach. 

"Why was she sleeping in your room though?" Taeyeon asked suspiciously. 

Tiffany fanned her hot face, "You told me that it was normal for Jessica to sleep in people's rooms because she was a cat." 

Yuri sensing the tensing atmosphere, pulled Yoona up and started skipping off, "Don't worry Tiffany, we'll find your Jessicat for you." 

~~~

About an hour later while Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny had started searching for Jessica again, they heard the sound of the front door closing. All of them ran out eagerly, hoping it was Jessica but was instead met with the twins who were looking pleased with themselves. They had their hands behind their backs and Tiffany tried to look behind them to see if Jessica was there. 

"So, did you find her?" Taeyeon asked expectantly and Yoonyul nodded excitedly. 

They drew their hands from behind their backs and pulled out two small kittens. Yuri held one hazel coloured fur with a dark brown stripe that ran down it's forehead and Yoona held a sleek, black kitten with big, round eyes. 

"See! Told you we found Jessicat... the only problem is finding out which one is actually Jessicat," Yoona grinned and held out the kitten she was holding. 

"Wait," Sooyoung said and Tiffany looked expectantly at her to say something about how this wasn't Jessica and that they shouldn't have been messing about and wasting time when they were supposed to be looking for Jessica and how-, "Is it going to eat my food?" 

Tiffany proceeded to facepalm herself several times. 

"Miyoung-ah? Are you okay?" Taeyeon looked worriedly at her. 

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just so excited that the twins went through so much trouble to find a Jessicat for me, I'm going to bed," She tiredly took hold of the cat that Yuri was holding and took it upstairs. She trudged into her bedroom and didn't bother changing before lying on her bed. Tiffany wondered where Jessica was, she hoped she was okay... 

Maybe Jessica had been upset that she hadn't let her stay in her room. What if she couldn't find somewhere to sleep tonight and couldn't find her way home? 

What if...? 

*snore* 

What was that?

*snore* 

Tiffany pulled herself up on her elbows and listened carefully to where the noise was coming from. 

"no, no, no not the cucumber," Tiffany heard the voice mummer quietly from somewhere nearby. 

Huh? Cucumber? 

There was a small thuds from her footsteps as Tiffany got up from the bed and made for the lights, she hugged the kitten tightly to her chest while she took frightened steps forward. Was it a ghost? Had she made it angry with a  cucumber? Or was it trying to kill her with a cucumber? 

Tiffany turned her lights on and observed her bedroom, there was nobody there as far as she could see. Tiffany jumped slightly as the kitten pawed at her hands. She let it jump to the ground and watched it as it padded lightly to the space underneath her bed. As Tiffany looked closer she saw a wavy strand of yellow. The kitten mewed softly and poked it's head under the bed, Tiffany wanted to go and bring the kitten back but was too scared that the murderer/ghost was under there. 

She heard a small giggle and shivered. Someone or something was definitely there. 

The kitten purred and went further under the bed.

"Fany-ah, mm...don't me there, it tickles," the same voice from before mumbled.

Wait... that voice... sounded like... Jessica?

Tiffany cautiously tiptoed over to the bed and laid her head on the ground, looking into the dark, depth of the space under the bed. She saw more strands of wavy, blonde hair and smiled in relief. 

"Jessica Jung!" Tiffany shouted at the girl who was fast asleep under the bed. 

The girl jumped in surprise and banged her head on the metal rungs above her, she clutched her head in pain and was about to yell back at the person who had shouted at her before she saw it was Tiffany, her angry mouth curved into a smile. 

"You made me hurt myself," Jessica complained, rubbing her head. 

"Well you made me spend hours looking for you," Tiffany replied with a hint of annoyance, even though Jessica's pouty face was making her anger melt like cotton candy. 

Jessica frowned slightly, "I swear I told you I would be under the bed..." 

"No, you didn't tell me anything. Where did you go after I kicked you out from my bedroom?" Tiffany asked. 

Jessica held out her hands like a little child and Tiffany helped pull her out from under the bed, then Jessica grinned and clapped happily, "Tiff, you don't know how many things I did today! I have never felt so active my whole life, I visited so many places and it was just so exciting exploring new places. Basically, first I went to sleep in the bath because I was wondering if it was comfortable but then the twins kept running about everywhere so I decided to go to Soojung's house and I slept in her bed, then I tried sleeping on the fridge because Amber told me it was fun. Afterwards I came back but everybody looked busy spring cleaning or something because they were all looking under pots and stuff so I went into Hyoyeon's room, thankfully she wasn't there but just in case I slept in her closet and then I went to Sooyoung's room and slept on her Ice cream shaped bean bag and did you know that she had chocolate scented deodorant? I felt hungry so I ate some of her kitkats, it was set in a pyramid shape but I made it fall... but it's alright because I left a note saying sorry and then I was going to go to Seohyun's room but I didn't want to sleep on books so then I tried sleeping on the ceiling but it didn't work so then I decided to come here," Jessica finished, looking pleased with the number of places she had slept at today. 

"So you've just been sleeping everywhere?" Tiffany blinked at Jessica. 

Jessica nodded, "By the way, you should shave. You were really hairy when you were my face." 

"That wasn't me! I didn't you!" Tiffany said hotly, "it was Jessicat!" 

Tiffany pointed to the little kitten which had now curled up under the bed in exactly the same place Jessica had slept moments ago. 

"Huh? Jessicat?" 

"Yeah, It's... you" Tiffany replied. 

Jessica pointed to herself, "Me?" She looked confused, "What? Is the kitten's name Jessica?" 

"No... it's you. The kitty resembles you," 

Jessica giggled and her sweet laugh vibrated around the room, "No it doesn't, I have a nicer tail." 

Tiffany stared at Jessica, "Jessica, you don't have a tail..." 

"I know, but if I did it would look nicer," Jessica said grinning. 

Tiffany playfully hit Jessica on the arm and pulled her up. 

"I'm just glad you didn't get run over or something," Tiffany told Jessica, smiling at her. 

"Yeah, I'm glad I didn't get run over too," 

Tiffany laughed and walked to the lights, "Well then, Goodnight." 

She waited for the blonde to leave but Jessica had already made herself comfortable on Tiffany's bed. 

"I want to sleep here again," Jessica stated, pouting.

Tiffany hesitated only for a moment before giving in, she turned off the lights and snuggled in next to Jessica. 

Jessica cuddled up to Tiffany and the two girls fell asleep, listening to the soft purring of Jessicat under the bed.


A/N: omg, I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written (I hope it's long~) XD It took me nearly the whole day to write but it's alright because I kept getting boosted forward by all the funny clips I was watching today ^^

Well I'll try to update again soon :P 

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and you didn't think it was weird

:P XD :P XD :P XD :PX :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :P XD :PX :P XD :P XD