Prologue

My 8 Stepsisters

"What? You're getting remarried?" Tiffany looked at her dad in surprise. 

It was morning and Tiffany and her dad were sitting in their kitchen, Tiffany eating toast and her dad drinking a mug of coffee.

"Yes, you know that lady that I've been meeting for the past few weeks. Well, we've been engaged for a few months actually ang we have finally decided to get married!" Tiffany's dad smiled at his daughter who returned it. 

"Oh, that's great daddy," Tiffany said giving her dad a happy smile but inside she was feeling sad, she still hadn't got over the death of her mum who had died from cancer a few years ago. 

"Oh darling, I know you haven't got over the death of your mother yet but you know that she would want us to be happy... and I don't want you to grow up without a mother." my dad said almost as if he was reading her mind. 

Although she was sad about her mum she was also really excited to meet her new stepmum. 

"and I bet you will be excited to meet your new stepsisters," my dad grinned at me. 

New stepsisters?

"There will be two your age," 

"Two? Are they twins?" Tiffany asked confused. 

"No," her dad replied.

"Then how-?" Suddenly her dad's phone rang and he stood up and left the room to take the call. 

Tiffany wondered who her stepsisters were going to be. 

"Oh and Miyoungah, we're going to move in with them tomorrow so get your things packed!" her dad called from the next room.

So soon?

"Neh, appa!" Tiffany replied while putting away her plate. 

She wondered what her stepsisters would be like.

Oh, she couldn't wait for tomorrow where she would meet her new family.


A/N: Just a short introduction! I know this chapter was quite boring but I promise the next one will be better ^^ 

Thanks to everyone who read and subscribed!

XD