chapter twenty eight

Porcelain Body
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*chapter twenty eight;

 

Soah woke up early in the morning, when the first shafts of sunlight shone through the window. She tried to close her eyes again, but no matter how long she kept them closed, she wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep anyway.

The thoughts of last night returned back to her mind, making butterflies flutter in her stomach and her heart pounding fast.

A few months ago, if someone would have asked her if she’d ever wanted to sleep with a guy again, her answer would have been no. Back then, she didn’t want to let anyone touch her ever again. Too bad were the experiences she made in the spring before she returned back to school.

Up until that moment she had thought that making love was actually ‘making love’. Showing love, expressing love through physical actions, sharing a lovingly moment with the person she loved the most. But it turned out that it was the most painful thing she ever felt. The feeling of being corrupted, being ripped apart and regardless of whatever she had been promised– it never got better. And being dumped right after didn’t make the situation any better.

She never wanted to feel that way ever again.

That was before a doe-eyed boy proved her wrong. Jumping into her life right after experiencing such a huge heartbreak, he knew how to heal her wounds. With his sweet and meaningful actions, he found a way to fix her heart, to make her feel good and loved again. She was sure that no guy wanted to be tied down to someone like her. Someone so.. weak, so timid so broken. He was a guy in the end and who wanted to be stuck with a girl he couldn’t even touch that easily?

That was why she had pushed him away when he first asked her out. She pushed him away, because she was scared that he would dump her after finding out that it would take a long time to give her a simple kiss.

But Luhan didn’t. He was sweet, caring and very patient with her, even when they were arguing. He never gave up on her and that was what she appreciated so much. Although there was only slight affection from her side at the beginning, he turned out to be probably the love of her life. And that was okay, because she never wished for someone else except him to stay by her side.

He proved her that making love was actually ‘making love’. That this moment was the most intimate one that two people can share, but also the most beautiful one, that, if you did it with the right person, everything would turn out well, even if the past experiences were bad.

Luhan’s arm was wrapped around Soah’s waist, his slender fingers resting on her stomach, his body being pressed on her back while his hot, continuous breath hit her neck, tickling her. He was holding her tightly, even in his sleep and Soah closed her eyes once again, snuggled up to him, smiling happily.

She was glad that she finally decided to take this step. Inwardly, she knew for a long time already that Luhan was the right one for her, but overcoming her fears was still hard and took a long time.

In the end, her love for him was bigger than the fear of being hurt again.

What they did last night.. thinking about it still made her cheeks red, but it had been an awesome feeling. Actually, Soah never expected it to be that good. Like that unfamiliar feeling she felt when he was in her. It was so blissful, almost beyond words and now she was perfectly aware what kind of feeling that was. She also never expected it to be so sweet and tender. Luhan took his time to make her feel comfortable, to her, to kiss every inch of her body and to take all her fears away. The world around them became blurred until only two of them existed.

After that, he held her in an embrace tightly, her bare body against his while pulling the blanket over them to keep the privacy. Being was a problem for Soah before. She always tried to hide every part of her body from Taehyun, but that didn’t matter because he never paid attention to her regions except if he had to, that was why she was always so embarrassed.

With Luhan, there was no need to hide anything from him. She always felt comfortable around him. If she was scared or embarrassed, he knew how to make it better. He always made her feel beautiful.

Pressing light kisses on her forehead after that, he wanted to make sure if she was okay, if she was in pain, how she felt. Soah couldn’t feel anything but pure bliss. She was a little exhausted and tired, but she was happy, not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter